• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Metropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I can;t see why people still REPLY on those messages, n0r why people POST damn. Hello, Games Showcase not Hack showcase! I am goign to play this game when it is finished! Yeah!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
The worst thing is that that post is his first. He joined up to call Metro a hack

LOL

that's why I had to reply.

:)

~Azura

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
I really like the screenshots, the one with the lighthouse I think looks really good.

Kepp up the good work!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Thanks everyone who's supporting this game

Yuka and I have been busy with our own stuff, such as work and school, so not much updates were made. I wish I had the time to post something new to you all, but I can't at the moment. Yuka will make preview 3 showing the CBS, so wait for it soon!

That's all for now,

~Azura.

Years
It's good to see you are still working on Metropolis. Yeah, school and work should be higher on the list than Metropolis.

Anyway, I can't wait to see Preview 3!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Ok here it is, preview 3...

It has only 22s, just to show you guys what is working and how it works. I made it as close as possible to the original ones (I'm aware that some people dislike non-custom stuff, but...)

There will be attack animations soon, so don't worry about that... (rm2k3kid is already ripping them, and I'm converting it into animations sheets for RMXP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMiRYfYd5I4

There's much things to do, but I believe we have already gone as far as anyone else...

~Azura.

Last edited:

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Wow, that video is... is... phenominal!! The battle system is just brilliant, it flows so fluently!!

And that custom poke isn't half bad either ;) :P beautiful!!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
For some weird reason, now I get that message again.

Wonder why...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Still not available :'(... I did a search and all three video's are there but when i click on it says unavailable.. youtube better fix it soon. lol it says views 1. Guess only one person could watch it.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Upload the video on putfile.com or rapidshare.com or something cause I really want to see it (and I'm sure everyone who is supporting the game does! :P )

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Not at all man... here it is.. it's the original one by Rm2k3kid for the early versions of Metro.

newregion3kl9.png

Since there will be two regions in the game, this first one is supposed to be small, so don't be scared by the 6 cities-only, ok?

There's not much to update, sorry. Heart is taking a break, and so do I. But we're not quitting nor putting this project aside. It's just to refresh our minds, so we can come back with brand new stuff (and yes, GOOD brand new stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back