The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 5th, 2007, 04:09 AM
foofatron
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to foofatron
You must be insane look at this and tell me if these tiles are not good.Ignore the coners that was a mapping error I made.
Attached Thumbnails
pictureaz.PNG‎  
Old March 5th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vavavoom ♣
Well... Is that an area? You need to to isole with trees...

I left this community.

Soeur: Midori-Chi Soeur: Virtual Headache
Connaissance: mewthreew/armor
Old March 5th, 2007, 01:00 PM
The Dash
Hurr.

Location: Lurking in the shadows of the Games Development fourms.
Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to The Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Dash
Kyledove's graphics are GODLIKE.

Old March 5th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dash View Post
Kyledove's graphics are GODLIKE.
That is your opinion. I have my own opinion *Sigh*

I left this community.

Old March 5th, 2007, 01:28 PM
D R E ™
Goku's back oh yeh!

Send a message via AIM to D R E ™ Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to D R E ™
Hey vavant um... your right klyedoves graphics are good in other peoples eye, they arent in mine ethir but how do you get you hands on diamond and pearl grephics for Xp? anyways this game is awsome and i hope you will be able to finish it even thou there are alot of people who hate this game, i think with the right plot there will be a chance for this game too be great, but anyways continue this game.
Old March 5th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttyflam View Post
Hey vavant um... your right klyedoves graphics are good in other peoples eye, they arent in mine ethir but how do you get you hands on diamond and pearl grephics for Xp? anyways this game is awsome and i hope you will be able to finish it even thou there are alot of people who hate this game, i think with the right plot there will be a chance for this game too be great, but anyways continue this game.
Thanks for your comment! The team will do the best for the game!!

I left this community.

Old March 5th, 2007, 01:49 PM
D R E ™
Goku's back oh yeh!

Send a message via AIM to D R E ™ Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to D R E ™
Your welcome just tryining to help and build up your self esteem after many have brought it down.
Old March 9th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Crazy Weavile
Manufacturing a deity

Nature: Quirky
I really think it has potential if you learn how to use RMXP. If you'll send me a copy of the project, I think I could set up a good tutorial. I wrote the story because I think you have potential as a developer. But you need to know what you're doing.
Old March 10th, 2007, 07:00 AM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Well yes, I need to learn. Anyway, Losanelle City map is done!:

I left this community.

Old March 10th, 2007, 07:14 AM
foofatron

OMG!I love that huge bilding!Geat houses alot of improvment from those junky houses.
Old March 10th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
your trees are spaced far much too apart. They were tiled that way to be overlaped to looks good. The grass is too limey, it doesnt look like the original D/P
Old March 10th, 2007, 08:05 AM
foofatron

Its bette than the super bright neon grass.
Old March 10th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Yah, for the trees, I need help. For the graphics, every thing is 100% ripped from screenshots... So we can't say it doesn't look like D/P.

I left this community.

Old March 10th, 2007, 09:37 AM
→ clocks everywhere →

Yes, I can say it doesnt look like D/P. There ripped, from messed up from Jpeg images. Like the gym, and the houses. The grass and trees are also in Jpeg
Old March 10th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Joey the Cockroach
Dino Crisis will never die!!!!

Nature: Adamant
i think that the graphics look quite good. never played or seen the demo, as i dont have RMXP. the wild pokemon grass look more flatter than anything else, and the region map looks ok also. so overall: ok. good job.
Old March 11th, 2007, 06:30 PM
D R E ™
Goku's back oh yeh!

omg your game is awsoeme i love it... o my gosh that town is outraguosly awsome you must be an expert marvel at your talents... lol well this game is awsome i luv the new sprites keep on keepin on and finsh this awsome game and keep updateing please, your game rocks!:D
Old March 12th, 2007, 04:31 AM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Thanks a lot for those comment people!

Now, be amazed by the new Lookin Region Map:

Here is a sneak peack of Route 701!

I left this community.

Old March 12th, 2007, 05:02 AM
→ clocks everywhere →

Vavavant, your maps are in need of work. The tree thickness ends at the middle line, the bushy outskirts are passable by a Player, meaning you have many un-needed pathways. If you want, I can show you what I mean.

-A Grass that matches the gravel and trees
-correct tree elignment
-better grass tiles
Old March 12th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Well from what I've read you have been taking alot of crap about this game. And what some of these people have seem to have forgotten is that you plan to relese the final version in 08 or 09. You have alot of time to perfect this game and some people have overlooked that.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old March 12th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach805 View Post
Well from what I've read you have been taking alot of crap about this game. And what some of these people have seem to have forgotten is that you plan to relese the final version in 08 or 09. You have alot of time to perfect this game and some people have overlooked that.
Exacly. The game will be released in 2008-2009. And I agree with you, some people had overlooked that.

I left this community.

Old March 12th, 2007, 09:32 AM
PokeCreator_09
RM2K3 Professional

Send a message via AIM to PokeCreator_09 Send a message via Yahoo to PokeCreator_09
Okay, first let me say I haven't played the demo yet cause I've been busy, but I plan to. But from what I've seen from the screenshots the game needs alot of work.

Pace yourself. Instead of releasing a demo 2 with all of that stuff, focus on making everything in the first demo perfect. I mean, come on, If you have the battle system 100% done, It'll take you about two weeks to finish it. Maybe start a battle system, show one or two battles, but don't rush it.

Also, the biggest problem I'd say are the graphics. If you need help I can help you with them. Are you using self-ripped images or D-mans? If I can ever get passed the little intro at the start of the rom, I plan on ripping all the stuff myself, but that might take a while.

Old March 12th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCreator_09 View Post
Okay, first let me say I haven't played the demo yet cause I've been busy, but I plan to. But from what I've seen from the screenshots the game needs alot of work.

Pace yourself. Instead of releasing a demo 2 with all of that stuff, focus on making everything in the first demo perfect. I mean, come on, If you have the battle system 100% done, It'll take you about two weeks to finish it. Maybe start a battle system, show one or two battles, but don't rush it.

Also, the biggest problem I'd say are the graphics. If you need help I can help you with them. Are you using self-ripped images or D-mans? If I can ever get passed the little intro at the start of the rom, I plan on ripping all the stuff myself, but that might take a while.
Okay... I already have the rom on an emulator. It works but it is way to slow. A least 1 min to make 3 steps. For the battle system, I need a person that knows how to script. Right now, I focusing on Demo #2. I am not remaking the first one because I want to show people that the demo #2 will be better.
If you want to help that game, go ahead. If you have MSN, you can add me at: [email protected]

I left this community.

Old March 12th, 2007, 02:44 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

I agree with PokeCreator. If you want, I can get you excellent tree tiles, correct grass, and decent buildings, that includes a better Mart
Old March 12th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Vavavoom ♣
-

Nah, it's okay! My friend already made some better trees. I prefer to use my own stuff (That I ripped). But, you can also clean stuff. You can see a difference now. BUT, I wont edit the grass. Route 701:

I left this community.

Old March 12th, 2007, 03:20 PM
→ clocks everywhere →

Thats fine. Its not my project. But your going to have to put time and dedication into creation. Like that means you have to be a perfectionist. Which you aren't. Atleast and try to edit the edges of the dirt paths, the color doesnt even match your grass.

Oh, and can we rate your maps? I mean this seriously, like so you can have feedback on your maps
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links