• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Introduction
Welcome to this group. Maybe you know me, and my old group. And I'm sure you know Christos. We two had own rom-hacking groups, but both were closed because of laziness of members. Now, we have decided to make a group of skilled ROM-hackers, who will do good projects, and will be popular amongst this community.

Projects
We are quite new group, but we already have three hacks. All hacks will get, to shorten names while writing, a two-letter names from initials.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean
(LO)
An award winning hack, most popular hack of the year 2006 made by Christos.
For further information open the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Pokémon: Next Generation Adventures(NGA)
As the NG was dead, this project came up with the NG's features, less primitive style and became quite popular, made by Matt. It has a completely new story continuation for Pokémon games series. For further information open the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Pokémon Elements (PE)
New hack on the scene, made by Blade. It has a completely new storyline, apart from series. For further information open the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Optional task: You can show your membership in this group by changing the name GAMEFREAK (in Pokémon games, intro screens) to RHA Inc. (RH Alpha) - All images with changes applied, just to insert, are in page 3 of this thread.

Staff
Submiting an application is now NOT ALLOWED. Members kicked out from the group due to their inactivity are: Furanki PKMN Master, Tyler-Chan, who was only partly in plus anyone who isn't on the staff list anymore.

Christos and Matt: Founders of the RHA Inc.
Christos , Blade and Matt: Leaders of their hack development.

Mappers

Christos, Matt and Blade

Scripters
Christos and Matt

Storyline editors
Christos, Matt and Speedonh

Spriters
Matt, Hedgehogger, Speedonh and HCharm

Graphics editors
Christos, Matt and KebaSun

Private beta testing
Beta testers will be people actually working with the projects, or giving real proofs of interest.
So everyone in the team and people certified in hack threads will be able to test.

The ending words...

If you think you are quite good hacker, we encourage you to prove and show yourself by joining the one of the really skilled hacking groups in this community.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Introduction: Well i used to be in Galaxy Productions before i left. And i heard about SB disbanding and i was gutted. So i decided to join here
Proof:Just finishing up.

Eh, I want to join this for a reason. But I don't really know what that is..
Anyway I juat want to be a part of a team.
MSN: [email protected]
Proof: Here

You two didn't post what you're applying for and didn't put correct proof.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Applicants, I give you 24 hours to SPECIFY the POSITION and GIVE PROOF. Until then, you're not in.

Last edited:

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
Erm i want to join.
Skils:Maybe you know just the basic thing like mapping scripting (pokescript)text editing and do the other stuff.
If you dont need some things like mapping or something else anymore please tel.
Proof:My own new hack!
MSN:[email protected]

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Why does the map have to be 20x20?Can't it be bigger for our work?

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Footafron, it's minimal size.
You can do any size.

Applicant peirau, I give you 24 hours to GIVE PROOF. REAL PROOF. Until then, you're not in.

Applicant Blade, I and Christos have decided to take you as a mapper. Your project is taken to the list. You're a member, with the project in ;).

Applicant KebaSun, I and Christos have decided to take you as a graphic designer. Your project taking is denied. Don't take it as an offense (just discussed some matters and criteria what should the hack have), the development can continue, but not considered as RHa project. You should consider yourself as a regular member.

To applicants, congrats!

Last edited:

peirau

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
Footafron, it's minimal size.
You can do any size.

Applicant peirau, I give you 24 hours to GIVE PROOF. REAL PROOF. Until then, you're not in.
Applicant Blade, I and CHristos have decided to take you as a mapper. Your project taking is currently discussed. Anyways, you're a member.

Congrats!

Erm sorry im dutch....
Does a proof mean a hack or a map or something?

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
I would like to join
Position: Storyboard Editor
Proof: Brendan failed in his quest to prevent Groundon from reawakening. Meanwhile Team Aqua resurrected Kyogre. The two Pokemon fought an intense battle which reshaped the land of Hoenn. Old towns and cities sunk to the murky depths whilst new islands rose from the sea. Parts of Hoenn became burning deserts whilts other parts were frozen wastelands. After the battle, the legends disapeeared, so did Brendan......
You now play as Wally or May training a whole new team of Pokemon after all your others were lost during the battle you had with Groundon. You must challenge the new Hoenn league to earn passes which allow you to new areas of the changed land. Your ultimate goal is to find Rayquaza and Groundon and kyogre so all three will undo the damage to the land, oh and maybe you could look for Brendan too...........

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Erm i want to join.
Skils:Maybe you know just the basic thing like mapping scripting (pokescript)text editing and do the other stuff.
If you dont need some things like mapping or something else anymore please tel.
Proof:My own new hack!
MSN:[email protected]

We need proof, not just "My own new hack!". Look at the first post and edit the proof.
Proof is screenshots, maps, sprites and scripts to show what you can do.

Sorry. I guess i forgot what to apply for. I'll do mapping, spriting and text editing if you need that.

EDIT: Is my thread enough proof?

It's okay, I think you can be in as a mapper.
And next time if someone applies for a position please post the things posted in the first post and not a link to a thread.

Why does the map have to be 20x20?Can't it be bigger.

|Matt| let you do any size but I think it'd be better 20x20 so that we can see that you can map any size of map without having a problem.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
I'm joining for text edit,pal editor,tile editor,mapper,spriter

Introduction:I can make awsome tiles and sprites.I can also text edit.
Contact PM or MSN
Proof:Flip through this.
My hack:Pokemon Iolite

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I'm joining for text edit,pal editor,tile editor,mapper,spriter

Introduction:I can make awsome tiles and sprites.I can also text edit.
Contact PM or MSN
Proof:Flip through this.
My hack:Pokemon Iolite

Awesome tiles and sprites?
I don't see any tiles or sprites made by you in that thread, only Dark Lucario's tiles from his old project.
And as I said in my post before, don't just post links to a thread, post the things said in the first post.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
KebaSun, you're in. As a graphics editor. Your project, however, wasn't accepted as the group project.
Applicant Speedonh, you were accepted as a storyline maker/editor. We can discuss starting new project featuring the storyline you've shown. It's a chance for new members to try and show their imagination in reality. Except the applicants, members, please discuss here the two project and the starting a new project with the storyline mentioned above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back