The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2007, 05:25 AM
~NeonFire~
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
When I was younger, I always use to rent the same Pokemon movies over and over. They were VHS tapes, I think, and I can almost remember that bulbasaur seemed to be the star of most of the episodes.

If anyone has listings of what VHS tapes were made with Pokemon episodes on them, please link me to info or tell me.

Old March 30th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Aegis
The Savage Nymph

Nature: Sassy
Try Amazon, and just search for Pokemon. For all the episode titles go to Pokemon Palace.

XII. The Savage Nymph
OT3 ☆ Aegis × Lightning × Arcanine
LINKS ☆ LiveJournal x Backloggery x Twitter
Old March 30th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
Dogasu assembled a quick DVD guide and shows which episodes are converted to tape (Full Indigo and full early Johto).

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/features/dvd_guide.html

Should help you out and I'll lock this.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here