• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Professor??

Who is your favorite Professor?

• Professor Oak

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Professor Ivy

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Professor Elm

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Professor Birch

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
Heh, post your favorite Professor here...

I like Professor Birch... he's just.. cool. Thought Oak is the original.. and he's the wisest... and uh Ivy.. is.. hot.... but uh Professor Elm is stupid IMO.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This belongs in Pok?mon General, I?ll move it.

And I?d say Oak, seems the wisest and?well has the most exposure in the anim?.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
i like birch he is funny

Why are they all called tree names or something related to tress
and i dont think Ivy is a professor as she doesnt hand out starter pokemon

OFF TOPIC: w00t post 600!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Hmm... in order!
1. Prof. Oak
2. Prof. Ivy
3. Prof. Birch
4. Prof. Westwood
5. Prof. Hale
6. Prof. Elm

Why nobody included Prof. Westwood? He's Funny!!! Also he program the Pok?dex, didn't he? And Prof. Hale was cool too! But Prof. Elm... he needs to get out of the lab more. >_>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I voted Oak like most people...he's the smartest person alive when it comes to pokemon, even if he's not exactly an expert at the poetry <.<

All the other ones besides him (except for Ivy and Westwood) seem more generic because they were created simply for the games...you never get to know their personalities like you do with Prof. Oak.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2004
Lol, thats normal. Oak is the best still though, although he can be 'slightley' annoying on ocasion =P

Back