• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last pokemon needed to complete the pokedex!!

Pikachu162

Beast Trainer
Years
I only need 6 more pokemon that are: Burmy, Combee, Cherrim, Barboach, Unown, and Lumineon. Could anyone trade me them and i'll trade right back i swear, i could really care less about having them i just want the data. If you dont trust me enough to trade maybe could ya tell me where they are located to make it easier?

Last edited:

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
I can help out. I'll trade you the Burmy and Lumineon you need. If you can in exchange you need to trade me a Machamp and a Blissy for data purposes aswell. Name: SMILES
FC: 2535 0136 7398

Pikachu162

Beast Trainer
Years
Well i dont have a Blissy, though i have chasney, and i no longer need Burmy, but i'll trade you a Machoke so when you get it it becomes Machamp for your Lumineon?

Pikachu162

Beast Trainer
Years
Alright XLucario, Linkin, thanks! I'll go log on now, you guys are really helping me out! ^^

Name: Sean
FC: 2663 8580 0229

Pikachu162

Beast Trainer
Years
This site keeps freezing on me, but yea i'll go on now. It be easier with a messager of some sort xP You got MSN or AIM?

Pikachu162

Beast Trainer
Years
Darn xP Ooo well i'm on now so it doesnt matter at this point anywho. Lets just PM each other instead of on here if problems happen, k?

Back