• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Oh all right how about a dratini becasue in the one Johto epsiode where Ash was about to battle or beat clair Team rocket tried to steal a Dragonite but since where talking about the first route I say Dratini

Years
And if its not to hard, can Team Rockets Mechas be in the game. Like instead of surfing, you use the marikarp suberine(spelling) or the mewoth ballon instead of flying.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
hm..it's an interesting idea. but you won't be playing as Jessie and James...however...maybe at least the gyrados/magikarp submarine could possibly make guest appearance

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2007
Hey man, this looks like a very kick butt mod, i cant wait till the beta.

Years
First of all, good luck ^^

How about this?

The game: Are you a boy or a girl?

Boy=James

Girl=Jessie

And your boss is Giovanni. What do you say?

Though, I dont know if it's possible to play as James or Jessie... Can't you take the sprite from Yellow Version and edit it? Or something like that?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
you won't be playing as Jessie or James, you are a brand new member of team rocket. but they could make a guest appearance. I won't ruin the plot for you guys.

Years
I cant say I totally disagree with Erimgard, but playing as Jessie and James WOULD give a cool view. But EarthsVistor can make just a little change in the plot to allow us play as Jessie and James. I also believe that the number of the people who plays this hack would increase. *cough* me *cough* (not only me)

Even if we won't be playing as Jessie and James, we MUST wear Team Rocket uniforms to show we are from Team Rocket. Or in case, it would look like that we are playing as a normal sprite only with outfit change. It would look like an another typical hack at this forum. A lot of people were really excited about this(including me) and it would be really sad if this hack looks like the others.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
I wasn't giving an opinion...I was stating a fact. you aren't playing as Jessie or James. that has already been decided by EarthsVisitor. and yes, we could use a new OW sprite for the hero, but EarthsVisitor is having a hard time finding a good spriter. if you are talented at spriting or know someone who is, perhaps you should send him a PM
and trust me, even though we don't currently have a new OW, the plot and gameplay are DRASTICALLY different from the average hack.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I wasn't giving an opinion...I was stating a fact. you aren't playing as Jessie or James. that has already been decided by EarthsVisitor. and yes, we could use a new OW sprite for the hero, but EarthsVisitor is having a hard time finding a good spriter. if you are talented at spriting or know someone who is, perhaps you should send him a PM
and trust me, even though we don't currently have a new OW, the plot and gameplay are DRASTICALLY different from the average hack.

Quoted for Emphasis.

Anyways, screenshots, TODAY. Or you can like... murder me. I feel like I've been letting you guys down too much. So, screenshots. Today. Later. FOR SURE.

It'll be of the new beggining.
yay.

Years

o_0 Eh, sorry, I didn't have that much time to read all of the posts, sorry for sayin/asking wrong things ;S

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
o_0 Eh, sorry, I didn't have that much time to read all of the posts, sorry for sayin/asking wrong things ;S
no problem man. nothing wrong with what you said. it was a valid question, and I'm just doing my best to give a valid answer.

and to earthvisitor, glad you're putting up new screenies :)
As soon as my computer quits being lame I'm going to pm you...

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
exactly our intentions for the game :)
most of the plot has already been decided, but if you have some ideas for a sidequest you think would be ennjoyable, feel free to let us know. no guarantees, but you just might see it or something similar to it in the game.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Wow. Even after saying FOR SURE. I can't have screenies out yet.
The script I've been working on for like, 3 hours. Is having slight difficulties. Most of it works, except for the battling portion, and one other thing.

I could give them out today, but, I also have to leave in about 15 minutes, and I won't be back til late.

Saturday, yes, Saturday. Oh how I love the sound of a free Saturday.

I WILL OWN THIS GAME, on saturday. I shall work vigorously. I shall give you screenies, I shall make mucho progress. I will feed you. I will cure cancer.

Yes. YES.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Takes promise :)

Well, keep it up. The only way to make a script work is to keep trying and trying till it surrenders ;)

There a lot of interesting ideas around the thread. Let's see what you use and what you show us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back