• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
Well, finally managed to upload the screenshots, so here they are (remember when we were talking about the event of SS.Aqua sinking, and reaching an underwater cave and finding the GS-Ball?, well it's time to see that event)

By the way, I'd appreciate if you could hold the PMs about asking stuff so I can focus on finishing the Beta by this month's end. Thanks!

The Aqua's gonna sink??? Now how will we get from Olivine to Vermilion quickly?

Oh, for the Sea Cavern BGM, I'd go with either Deoxys Appears, Team Rocket Hideout, Silph Co., or Viridian Forest. But we can save all that for AFTER Beta 4. BTW, zel, I'm working on Goldenrod City right now.

Last edited:

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
hey i have a couple of questions

1.)where does beta 4 go up to?

2.) how many betas will there be?

1.) Here is a quote from Zel on page 144
The Beta will end after fixing the Power Plant, recovering the Copycat's Lost Pokédoll, and getting the Magnet Train Pass (so you can go back and forth between Johto and Kanto by two ways, but the SS.Aqua has trainers for battling in each trip, so it depends on if you want to train or not). There will be a few blocked exits, as you'll find out when you play.

2.) Probably about 2 maybe 3 more until the game is completed

Hope that helps!

trevor813

Its Just Me I Am Zero
Years
The Beta will end after fixing the Power Plant, recovering the Copycat's Lost Pokédoll, and getting the Magnet Train Pass (so you can go back and forth between Johto and Kanto by two ways, but the SS.Aqua has trainers for battling in each trip, so it depends on if you want to train or not). There will be a few blocked exits, as you'll find out when you play.

NVM Zel keep on truckin ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
Wow...

This game is awesome, absoulutely awesome, if nintendo creates a remake (even though they prob. won't) it could never match yours! One question that i NEED to know, are you gonna make the unidentifiable GHOSTs catchable? If you are what kind of attacks will they have?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014

NVM Zel keep on truckin ;)

Ok, that answers my question. I can't wait!

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2007
This is a great hack!! Definetly my favorite. But Ive encountered a problem. Today when I loaded my save file a while after I began playing my name changed from "James" to "Jam"(lol). And when my pokemon gained exp. it said they gained a boosted (insert points here). Has this happened to anyone here or does anyone know why this happened?

Oh, and also once I surfed to the right of New Bark and went back it said I was in Pallet and when I tried to fly it showed the Kanto map with me being in Pallet, any reason for this?

And zel, are you gonna add the Johto map that someone provided on page 113 I think? Its really annoying not being able to fly to some places and not reslly knowing where you are sometimes on the map.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
This is a great hack!! Definetly my favorite. But Ive encountered a problem. Today when I loaded my save file a while after I began playing my name changed from "James" to "Jam"(lol). And when my pokemon gained exp. it said they gained a boosted (insert points here). Has this happened to anyone here or does anyone know why this happened?

Have you ever played Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal!? When you have a pokemon under a different OT Name, it gains more EXP.

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years

Your name changed but the OT of all the pokemon stayed the same, so that's why all your pokemon are gaining boosted exp. but why your name changed in the first place is beyond me. O_o

Last edited:

Lash

Years
Your name changed but the OT of all the pokemon stayed the same, so that's why all your pokemon are gaining boosted exp. but why your name changed in the first place is beyond me. O_o

That reminded me of the time I accidentally entered, "Godl" instead of, "Gold".
The problem happened to me, but I did'nt mind since it said my name was God xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2022
Great pix Zel, can't wait for the game to be finished
Hmm.. Thought of something,will the leauge be harder after some quests you do? (As in FR) or do you think Red is enough?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 4, 2008
Great pix Zel, can't wait for the game to be finished
Hmm.. Thought of something,will the leauge be harder after some quests you do? (As in FR) or do you think Red is enough?

zel said he wont have any rematches in the game because he might run out of trainer slots.

vx4theflash

Let's play with my fire!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Excuse me ,zel, do you edit the sprite of Jesse and James as the cartoon(White dress,purple hair) or not?And can you insert the sprite of Meowth?
Zel said Jess&Jamie not 2 stupid TR member in anime. About changing sprites, I agree. But no Meowth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back