The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 17th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Shadowfaith's Avatar
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: United Kingdom, Wales
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Okay, gonna be posting some important things here through out the RPG, but you can also ask questions or post some of your own thoughts and stuff here, even keep track of your characters development through the RPG. Just anything that needs discussing or what not, do it all here or through PM m'kay!
  #2    
Old June 17th, 2007, 06:01 PM
parallelzero's Avatar
parallelzero
chelia.blendy
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The capital of Canada (not Toronto)
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Just for the record, I have permission to use this RP to whip y'all into shape. >D By the time I'm done with you, you'll be lean, mean, RPing machines. >D

So, have to say I'm kind of curious about this whole "two lines" deal. She told me it was going to become pretty important.
__________________

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
  #3    
Old June 17th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Scales's Avatar
Scales
Man of Infinite Jest
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: From whose bourn No traveller returns,
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
ive got a question. When the roleplay starts, where exactly will all of us be? Will we be separated (meaning scattered about) and have to find each other. Will we be in a forest at night. You know where will we be?
__________________
Non-Human
  #4    
Old June 17th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Shaydeh's Avatar
Shaydeh
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: where you wanna be
Gender:
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniReaper View Post
ive got a question. When the roleplay starts, where exactly will all of us be? Will we be separated (meaning scattered about) and have to find each other. Will we be in a forest at night. You know where will we be?
I figured the Game Master will let us know as soon as we start.

That sounds so smexy, Asch. I'm looking forward to getting whipped into shape.
  #5    
Old June 17th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Timid
She'll probably start us off, and we'll probably just follow suit. But having two "probably's" in one assumption.. that really means low chance... unless it is an intelligent assumption. Which i hope this one is. x_x

And Davie... thank you. I needed it... I don't know if I suck or not.. but now I can get a better! ;D And Iruka... why don't you have Lex just be reliability since his Sign-up is all finished? And then have Mikuru-chan take Honour.. so she knows how to build up her character to form around that trait.. ne?
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D

  #6    
Old June 17th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Extric's Avatar
Extric
Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I might have to change my character's personalitly because when I first signed up the Friendship crest was open and I was signing up for that. After I had finished my profile though I had to change crests because the friendship area had changed.
__________________







  #7    
Old June 17th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Shadowfaith's Avatar
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: United Kingdom, Wales
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Heh no worries. Sorry about all this, slow starting and all. We still have Knowledge to be taken now lol.

Okay, I have to explain the whole: HAVING TWO DIGIVOLUTION LINES, too you:

Your crests are the main source of your Digimon digivolving. After a time they may even become apart of you so that you may not need the crest in order to let your digimon digivolve, it depends on how close you are to your personality trait. Unlike in Digimon Adventure, there is a fine line between good and evil powered through your crest.

If you go against your crests personality trait, then your digimon is more than likely to digivolve into its second evolution line. For example if if I were to choose the crest of friendship and I was constantly falling out with my comrades then my Gabumon would evolve into its second evolution line instead of following the original Garurumon line. It would digivolve to say a Dobermon.

In otherwords, the second line is the darker line to follow. You see yourself growing more and more distant from your crest to the point where your digimon is digivolving puerly because of will, power and want of its tamer, not through your chosen personality trait.

So, your best bet is to make your second digivolution line a darker side of your digimon, but you don't have to if you don't want to. If you do not give your digmon a second digivolution line, I will asume that you plan on following the good and just.

Your digimon may even digivolve into its second evolution line for the first time if your character plans on developing through out the RPG and isn't in touch with his/her chosen trait yet.
  #8    
Old June 18th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Scales's Avatar
Scales
Man of Infinite Jest
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: From whose bourn No traveller returns,
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
Heh no worries. Sorry about all this, slow starting and all. We still have Knowledge to be taken now lol.

Okay, I have to explain the whole: HAVING TWO DIGIVOLUTION LINES, too you:

Your crests are the main source of your Digimon digivolving. After a time they may even become apart of you so that you may not need the crest in order to let your digimon digivolve, it depends on how close you are to your personality trait. Unlike in Digimon Adventure, there is a fine line between good and evil powered through your crest.

If you go against your crests personality trait, then your digimon is more than likely to digivolve into its second evolution line. For example if if I were to choose the crest of friendship and I was constantly falling out with my comrades then my Gabumon would evolve into its second evolution line instead of following the original Garurumon line. It would digivolve to say a Dobermon.

In otherwords, the second line is the darker line to follow. You see yourself growing more and more distant from your crest to the point where your digimon is digivolving puerly because of will, power and want of its tamer, not through your chosen personality trait.

So, your best bet is to make your second digivolution line a darker side of your digimon, but you don't have to if you don't want to. If you do not give your digmon a second digivolution line, I will asume that you plan on following the good and just.

Your digimon may even digivolve into its second evolution line for the first time if your character plans on developing through out the RPG and isn't in touch with his/her chosen trait yet.
Okay then. Thanks for clearing that up. I am going to introduce one

EDIT: Done. I introduced Dark Tyrannomon as my second line
__________________
Non-Human

Last edited by Scales; June 18th, 2007 at 02:41 PM.
  #9    
Old June 19th, 2007, 04:26 PM
parallelzero's Avatar
parallelzero
chelia.blendy
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The capital of Canada (not Toronto)
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Bored, so posting here.

You guys had some interesting ideas in relation to DNA digivolution earlier. Want to post them here / bring up some new ones, or something? I don't know. XD
__________________

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
  #10    
Old June 19th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Shaydeh's Avatar
Shaydeh
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: where you wanna be
Gender:
Nature: Modest
To be honest, I haven't thought of any interesting DNA Digivolution combinations yet, nothing that you probably haven't heard of already anyway.

I have a question about our secondary Digivolution chains. Can our rookies branch off to absolutely any other Champion/Ultimate/Mega chain (with exception of the Digimon playing important roles in the RP of course) or does the secondary chain have to make sense with our particular Digimon?
  #11    
Old June 19th, 2007, 04:55 PM
parallelzero's Avatar
parallelzero
chelia.blendy
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The capital of Canada (not Toronto)
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydeh View Post
To be honest, I haven't thought of any interesting DNA Digivolution combinations yet, nothing that you probably haven't heard of already anyway.

I have a question about our secondary Digivolution chains. Can our rookies branch off to absolutely any other Champion/Ultimate/Mega chain (with exception of the Digimon playing important roles in the RP of course) or does the secondary chain have to make sense with our particular Digimon?
To clarify something on Iruka's behalf: You can use Digimon with an important role in the RP. (I had to ask when my dark chain ended up finishing off with Lilithmon. XD) I'm pretty sure the chain has to make sense.
__________________

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
  #12    
Old June 19th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Shaydeh's Avatar
Shaydeh
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: where you wanna be
Gender:
Nature: Modest
Ah, OK. I take it Terriermon digivolving into Garrurmon wouldn't make sense then, or would it?
  #13    
Old June 19th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Scales's Avatar
Scales
Man of Infinite Jest
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: From whose bourn No traveller returns,
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Actualy yeah. I thought of DNA digivolving Darkdramon and Bantyoleomon into Chaosmon. This would work well with everyone else because all we need to create Ultimate chaosmon is to add Sleipmon and Varodurumon.

I was thinking of doing something like this near the end of the roleplay when we all have our mega forms but they arent powerfull enough so we do a DNA digivolve
__________________
Non-Human
  #14    
Old June 19th, 2007, 05:39 PM
parallelzero's Avatar
parallelzero
chelia.blendy
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The capital of Canada (not Toronto)
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydeh View Post
Ah, OK. I take it Terriermon digivolving into Garrurmon wouldn't make sense then, or would it?
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/...erriermon.html

That shows what Terriermon can digivolve into.
__________________

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
  #15    
Old June 19th, 2007, 07:17 PM
JBCBlank's Avatar
JBCBlank
Satanist to the core.
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: I live with My Suger Daddy.
Age: 25
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to JBCBlank Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JBCBlank Send a message via Yahoo to JBCBlank
I really want to have Saracmon too, It'll make it so that I can make better post because he and Ditmon will fight all the time. but it's ok it if I can't.

~JBCBlank
__________________
-.- I am aware that I spelt it wrong... -.-

_./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•....*
* •. .•** Gorillaz Rock!!*..*
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•. *


I have never and will never change my Username!
LOZ fan club Co-owner
:My journal:My DA:My Cosplays!:
Gorillaz Quote:
"Hey everybody! Look at me, I'm a Moron!"
*MURDOC NICCALS* Original Cribs episode.


Click here to level up my card!
  #16    
Old June 19th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Scales's Avatar
Scales
Man of Infinite Jest
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: From whose bourn No traveller returns,
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Oh and Iruka. Ive got a question, ive noticed that the previous Digidestined are listed in the important characters list. I am wondering if we have to fight them in some way later on
__________________
Non-Human
  #17    
Old June 20th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Shadowfaith's Avatar
Shadowfaith
Destined for something more...
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: United Kingdom, Wales
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
You'll have to wait to find out lol. I have something planned of course otherwise I would not have made sign ups for them, but as for what, you'll have to wait and find out
  #18    
Old June 20th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Shaydeh's Avatar
Shaydeh
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: where you wanna be
Gender:
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asch View Post
http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/...erriermon.html

That shows what Terriermon can digivolve into.
That's what I'm talking about. Good looking out, man.
  #19    
Old June 20th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Scales's Avatar
Scales
Man of Infinite Jest
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: From whose bourn No traveller returns,
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
You'll have to wait to find out lol. I have something planned of course otherwise I would not have made sign ups for them, but as for what, you'll have to wait and find out
Okay then I trust your judgement. Anyway when are we going to be introduced to each other and our digimon?
__________________
Non-Human
  #20    
Old June 20th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Shaydeh's Avatar
Shaydeh
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: where you wanna be
Gender:
Nature: Modest
All in good time, OmniReaper, all in good time.

Um... this may sound like a silly question, but did Mikuru-chan's character literally explode? She said she won't be around until 2nd July, so I figured it was her method of killing off her character, or maybe temporarily crippling her.
  #21    
Old June 20th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Scales's Avatar
Scales
Man of Infinite Jest
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: From whose bourn No traveller returns,
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydeh View Post
All in good time, OmniReaper, all in good time.

Um... this may sound like a silly question, but did Mikuru-chan's character literally explode? She said she won't be around until 2nd July, so I figured it was her method of killing off her character, or maybe temporarily crippling her.
ROFL. I doubt that she exploded. If you noticed that she started to yell as a sign of hysteria. So I think that she exploded with emotion. (You know, when you can't control your emotions)

But why would she explode her character for no reason. Who spontaniously explodes anyway?
__________________
Non-Human
  #22    
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Shaydeh's Avatar
Shaydeh
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: where you wanna be
Gender:
Nature: Modest
The first time I read it, that last exploding bit came so suddenly and unexpected. It actually seemed plausible that she'd spontaneously combust from all the hyper activity, not to mention it would've explained her initial absence from the RP. But oh well, it's all the same. Just wanted to be sure of what exactly happened before proceeding with my character's reaction. Thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited by Shaydeh; June 20th, 2007 at 05:53 PM.
  #23    
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Rena's Avatar
Rena
i WILL save this patient!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: illi-noise
Age: 19
Eh, no *shot, shot shot* Exploded meaning that she went all crazy-ish, kinda, but I will be leaving ;o.
__________________
; he's got an opinion
and posted suggestion
but never reveals his name
  #24    
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:44 PM
parallelzero's Avatar
parallelzero
chelia.blendy
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The capital of Canada (not Toronto)
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Weird coincidence, but I'll be gone from the 2nd until the 12th. Mikuru gets back, I go away. Yay for Europe! XD
__________________

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
  #25    
Old June 21st, 2007, 06:45 AM
Clow's Avatar
Clow
I foresee.... A bright future
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Exploring the Ruins of Alph…Unknowns are annoying, I Need Repels!!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Hey, just wondering, are our Digimon in fresh, or in-training form?? Just asking, because in the shows, you rarely see the fresh forms in ANY of the shows, at least less then the in-training forms. Just wondering .
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
No spoilers allowed in signature.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:42 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.