• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Legend

Do you want to have Diamond and Pearl Trainer sprites in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 64 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
hmm legend version... i like startes :) u have choosen the best startes from 3 generations :).. i am wondering which pokemon will be catchable? if not what legends will be catchable ? and i like trainer sprites :)

good luck

Youji

Game Designer
Years
hmm legend version... i like startes :) u have choosen the best startes from 3 generations :).. i am wondering which pokemon will be catchable? if not what legends will be catchable ? and i like trainer sprites :)

good luck

Pokémon of KANTO, JOHTO and HOENN will be catchable. And as you see in the TS pic, Lugia will 100%ly be the main legendary.

Last edited:

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Pokemon Legend

Charmander07 is correct Lugia is the main legend and so is Ho-oh
we will also be changing alot of suff in the game and the town names.
We hope to get the first beta out by the end of next month.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
hey charm,remeber me,buddy? we added each other to friends list and he used to be buddies on shiny gold but anyway. i have a good idea .maybe make red and blue your rivals in this game. not like they double team you,kuz they like are rivals themselves but.........you meet one at one city,the other at another.and maybe you should make the boy sprite wear darker pants so they match his vest and hat! he'll look awesome! plz try to make these suggestions possible!

oh and also......depending on which starter you chose,you get the other two along the way;not in the grass,but like in yellow,people give you them for beating gyms. you could make for example,say your chose treecko,after the second gym,you meet a water trainer who bumps into you and says she going in the gym to challenge the leader,then see sees that u have the badge already and she says your a good trainer blah blah blah, bam you get mudkip, or if your chose charmander,squirtle,or if you chose totodile,it will be a grass trainer. do you guys get it? well anyways,also,after the 4th gym, you see a fire trainer who battles you *make his pkmn weak kuz you just came back from a gym battle* and after you beat him,you get the fire starter of your generation,or if you chose charmander,you get a water trainer.......you get the point.and maybe,since Zel is a very great scripter,ask for his help. im sure with his help,you can get my ideas into the game. and maybe,somewhere in the game,you help a girl *cough* yellow *cough* and you guys beat team rocket together and after you beat them with her,she thanks you and gives you a lv5 pickachu that knows surf and fly......or maybe one of the two. Remeber to ask Zel for some help,guys! Good Luck!

your old buddy, Alex

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
Years
hey charm,remeber me,buddy? we added each other to friends list and he used to be buddies on shiny gold but anyway. i have a good idea .maybe make red and blue your rivals in this game. not like they double team you,kuz they like are rivals themselves but.........you meet one at one city,the other at another.and maybe you should make the boy sprite wear darker pants so they match his vest and hat! he'll look awesome! plz try to make these suggestions possible!

oh and also......depending on which starter you chose,you get the other two along the way;not in the grass,but like in yellow,people give you them for beating gyms. you could make for example,say your chose treecko,after the second gym,you meet a water trainer who bumps into you and says she going in the gym to challenge the leader,then see sees that u have the badge already and she says your a good trainer blah blah blah, bam you get mudkip, or if your chose charmander,squirtle,or if you chose totodile,it will be a grass trainer. do you guys get it? well anyways,also,after the 4th gym, you see a fire trainer who battles you *make his pkmn weak kuz you just came back from a gym battle* and after you beat him,you get the fire starter of your generation,or if you chose charmander,you get a water trainer.......you get the point.and maybe,since Zel is a very great scripter,ask for his help. im sure with his help,you can get my ideas into the game. and maybe,somewhere in the game,you help a girl *cough* yellow *cough* and you guys beat team rocket together and after you beat them with her,she thanks you and gives you a lv5 pickachu that knows surf and fly......or maybe one of the two. Remeber to ask Zel for some help,guys! Good Luck!

your old buddy, Alex

Thanks for these many suggestions. I'm sure that we insert a few of them but don't expect it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2012
if u can u should add names of trainers that beat the gym and before u enter the elite four,u have t battle them inorder to fight the elite four.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
I think he mean the names in the statues, you know, the winner trainers, which always include your name and your rival's one.
I think he says that you could add some more trainers in the winner list so you would have to beat those trainers before the League.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah thanks Went. Now I understand. This is a very good suggestion for making some Trainer scripts(I like to make Trainer scripts).:D
I think we add some Trainers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Will both Ho-Oh and Lugia get their best moves (Aeroblast & Sacred Fire), or will only one of them get their best power (Like in gold/silver where it depended on the version)?

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Will both Ho-Oh and Lugia get their best moves (Aeroblast & Sacred Fire), or will only one of them get their best power (Like in gold/silver where it depended on the version)?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up to now we don't know where we put the Legendarys in. But I think they'll
have their best moves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
this game is gonna be really cool with all these suggestons. is the 1st beta coming out in July? and what is the 1st betas length?

Yeah, what is the length? Then I'll know if it's worth downloading...well...it IS worth downloading when I see the screenies but I really don't want to have a good team and then stop in the middle of the story :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Momoko

Years
Betas Length?

so what IS the betas length? im sure were all dying to know, although it probably wont be very far....maybe up to the first gym at least it will be fun! i just hope its not too cheep...like for example, ur walking and boom a jirachi or some other legend in the grass. i would like it if it was like you found diff pokemon in the beggining on your way to viridian city than fire red and leaf green to make it interesting but not legendaries lol.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Yeah, what is the length? Then I'll know if it's worth downloading...well...it IS worth downloading when I see the screenies but I really don't want to have a good team and then stop in the middle of the story :)

~Cya, UnitRico

so what IS the betas length? im sure were all dying to know, although it probably wont be very far....maybe up to the first gym at least it will be fun! i just hope its not too cheep...like for example, ur walking and boom a jirachi or some other legend in the grass. i would like it if it was like you found diff pokemon in the beggining on your way to viridian city than fire red and leaf green to make it interesting but not legendaries lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
No no no. The first beta will not end at the first GYM. We're not far but we are
at the first GYM yet. When the beta is out we'll maybe be in Fuchsia City.
Actually we are on the way to mount moon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
nice hack any new pokemon in it?
--------------------------------------------------------------
No. But you can catch Pokémon of all 3 generations in our hack.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
Nice. Wow,first beta is gonna be at fushcia! awesome! Be sure to change the pokemon you see in the grass to rarer pokeon! Good luck with the gym leader sprite (make him look cool)

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Will the trade-evolutions pokemon evolve by lv or other means?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of corse. They will all evolve by another way. Some by leveling up, friendship and some by using items.
And the 2 Evee evolves will be evolv by something special.
It's like Wurmple you don't know what you'll get.

I mean the friendship day/night evolves. Because FR/LG has no Day/Night system we'll let Evee
evolve by an Level with personality. And so nobody can be sure what he'll get. Umbreon or Espeon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't belive that the rating of this site is so high. I'm lucky.

Last edited:

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Thanks

Thanks junoiorslick i think charmander07 will like this banner

Youji

Game Designer
Years
---------------------------------------
Sorry but I'll keep mine. I think they look
more mine style.

And it's called LEGEND not LEGENDS.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
i like this but maybe when you get a pokedex upgrade, maybe a thief whos on the run hands you turtwig, piplup and chimchar at level 5 ??? as the only diamond/pearl pokemon in the game id really love to see that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back