The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 9th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17

Advertise here
Well,yesterday's episode was Mantine overboard,and they found the Silver Wing. Misty looked so cute when she was in her wetsuit.

Tatts, the picture you have in your signature is cute! Misty looks so cute and beautiful when she sleeps. :D She looked so cute and beautiful in that one part on Pokeball Peril when she was sleeping. :D Here's that part!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Misty sleeping cutely2.jpg‎ (30.0 KB, 36 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Old June 9th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Ohh wow yes, awesome picture! ♥___♥

I love Misty when she sleeps...she seems so much more relaxed, not to mention she has her hair down

Old June 9th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Berkut Nightwolf
"From Russia with Love"

Aww...Cute...I love that picture. You never tend to think of a character like Misty sleeping so peacefully. But she really does look very relaxed.
Old June 9th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Yep! She looks beautiful. I like her hair ether way. She looks cute with it up, and she looks really beautiful with it down. She looks pretty ether way.

Old June 9th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

She would have even looked beautiful with it purple if TR had followed through on their threat in the Squirtle Squad episode

Old June 9th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Yep! She looks beautiful. I like her hair ether way. She looks cute with it up, and she looks really beautiful with it down. She looks pretty ether way.

Old June 9th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Don't worry, I don't think of her as a real person I would merry. There are girls I like that I think of that are real. In fact, recently I've been thinking of a girl that I like from school. Whenever I'm not thinking of anything else, she just pops up in my head. I miss seeing her.

Old June 10th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

No one loves me in real life, so I turn to anime characters to fulfill my romantic fantasies...I'm such a loser ._.

Old June 10th, 2004, 11:30 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby00
not 2 be mean or nething, but she is a cartoon and i hope you dont think about her as a real person that you would marry.... hope you dont think i think ur wierd or nehting, i just dont want ppl gettin 2 deep into her... (sorry if u took wrong way)
Eh.... Kirby00 could you for once say something positive ._. Your meant to be a Club member and all you do is act Spammy and insensitive in your posts.

And for one, i'm a Girl. Misty fans do not only exist as Fan-boys, alot of Girls like her as a Character too. Stop being so silly and join in with the topic. That will have hurt some people. Anybodys allowed to have a crush on a Anime character, i'm obsessed with Ash and proud of it! You do not have to take things so seriously, we are Fans and thats what we do. We all know that she's not real, but the boys can always dream (As for me i'll dream of glomping Ash )

Awww... ML17, that pic of Misty sleeping is so kawaii! ^___^ One of my favourites actually. She does look really peaceful and i like her with her hair down, although i like both.

I have afew more Fan Arts guys! =3 -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kasububble.jpg‎ (30.0 KB, 12 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: gif satochukasu.gif‎ (36.1 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: gif Kasumi Eneko & Tattu.gif‎ (46.3 KB, 11 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old June 10th, 2004, 11:42 AM
kirby00
Elite Four

i was not being insensitive as i said not to be mean, and hope you dont take the wrong way... it jsut seemed bizarre to me, im not judging i was just worried, i tried to make it as understanding as possible and i will delete the post for others' benefit, but also can you remove the quote from ur post as me deleting what i said will be pointless if u dont delete ur quote...
Old June 10th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Thanks Tatts for helping. You're the best! [gives her a hug] Cute pitcures too!

I can't wait for next week. Pokemon's back on Cartoon Network! I'll get to see the episode where Ash gets his last Orange League badge again. It has a nice scene where Misty is in a hot tub. She's wearing a swimsuit and has her hair down. I have pictures!

Yep, we do dream!

Old June 10th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

I was finally able to get a couple of nice Misty pics from Revenge Match at Hanada Gym...here are three of the ones I've got so far (more to come I hope):

Eh...actually I'm only going to show this one for now (takes too long for 'em to upload) I love her expression here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg revenge_hanada1.jpg‎ (23.0 KB, 12 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 10th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Rodriguez
Beginning Trainer

It wasn't johto league I was watching the other day it was Master Quest. Oh, someone mentioned that they were going to have pokemon on cartoon network. At what time are they going to be on?
Old June 10th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Berkut Nightwolf
"From Russia with Love"

You say it's back on Cartoon Network? When? What time?
Old June 10th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

That's a cute picture! That expression on her face is funny. She's also wet. She looks cute with her hair wet. :D I have this picture too. Here's a cute picture!
[Thanks for the nice comments on the picture of Misty sleeping with her hair down. ]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Misty sleeping^^.jpg‎ (21.3 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Misty Lover17; June 11th, 2004 at 12:44 PM.
Old June 10th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkut Nightwolf
You say it's back on Cartoon Network? When? What time?
It will start on June 14 at 8:00 P.M.

Sorry for double posting!

Last edited by Misty Lover17; June 10th, 2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old June 10th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

I made the wet-haired Misty my profile pic

Here's a couple more pics I have handy:

(MAN I love Misty when she's a mermaid)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg revenge_hanada2.jpg‎ (25.6 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg revenge_hanada4.jpg‎ (28.2 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg revenge_hanada5.jpg‎ (22.9 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 10th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

She looks so cute and pretty as a mermaid. I recently got this real pretty fanart of her as a mermaid. Here it is!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misty-mermaid.jpg‎ (113.7 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 10th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Interesting style! I'm trying to make some Misty fanart...I think I'll do it this weekend after I get back from taking the ACT. I hope it looks good...I don't have photoshop so I won't be able to touch it up, it'll just be pencil on paper unfortunately ._.

Old June 10th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Well, Just do your best. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Here's another cute picture!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babylove.jpg‎ (9.8 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old June 11th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Hikaru's Twin
Clinging to Mrs. Christie

Send a message via Yahoo to Hikaru's Twin
Nice Misty pictures so far! I actually did a drawing of the first one that Kaga posted--where Misty gets soaked by Gyarados in Hanada Gym...it's still on my computer, somewhere...
If I ever knew it was possible to wake up one morning and find the sweetest, most beautiful woman...I would've wanted to wake up a lot sooner.... Smart, sensible, pretty, funny, kind...are words that aren't close enough to describing just how perfect she truly is. Her cute smile, her warm auburn hair and her pale ice blue eyes, add to the beauty of her terrific personality.But most of all, she cares for me too; thats why I wear my best smile every day..."
Date: 06/07/04 Time: 20:43
How amazing it would be to relive that moment...
Member of the Abby X Sawah Fan Club!

*☆------------------------------------☆*

...Thanks to Mrs. Scott for being there when i needed her most...
And to Kate for taking me to Tiffins! :p

Paired up with bna_li!
Obsessed with Kate Christie...
Someone that i admire and think the world of....

Christie-San's #01 Fan!
Always...

+Hoenn's Dearest+
Old June 11th, 2004, 07:46 AM
100marios
Reigning Dork Champion of PC

Location: *booming voice* What authority dost though have to ask this of me?
Send a message via AIM to 100marios Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 100marios
*hops back inside*

Wow! Really nice pics! I really don't check this thread as often as I should...

Ooh, could you post it up Sheridan? I'd love to see it! Did you draw it by hand?
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be saying this because I have no idea how to make one. Let your imagination guide you!... Please? *smiles* ;p
Old June 11th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Hikaru's Twin
Clinging to Mrs. Christie

Send a message via Yahoo to Hikaru's Twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100marios
*hops back inside*

Wow! Really nice pics! I really don't check this thread as often as I should...

Ooh, could you post it up Sheridan? I'd love to see it! Did you draw it by hand?
Oh hey Jordan! Sure, i'll post it up! But you might have to wait an hour or two for me to do that...i'm using my dad's computer currently, so i don't have access to it-nor do i have a scanner to re-scan it. Sorry. ;
If I ever knew it was possible to wake up one morning and find the sweetest, most beautiful woman...I would've wanted to wake up a lot sooner.... Smart, sensible, pretty, funny, kind...are words that aren't close enough to describing just how perfect she truly is. Her cute smile, her warm auburn hair and her pale ice blue eyes, add to the beauty of her terrific personality.But most of all, she cares for me too; thats why I wear my best smile every day..."
Date: 06/07/04 Time: 20:43
How amazing it would be to relive that moment...
Member of the Abby X Sawah Fan Club!

*☆------------------------------------☆*

...Thanks to Mrs. Scott for being there when i needed her most...
And to Kate for taking me to Tiffins! :p

Paired up with bna_li!
Obsessed with Kate Christie...
Someone that i admire and think the world of....

Christie-San's #01 Fan!
Always...

+Hoenn's Dearest+
Old June 11th, 2004, 08:32 AM
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17
Thanks Tatts for helping. You're the best! [gives her a hug] Cute pitcures too!
Aww thanku ML17 *Huggles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby00
i was not being insensitive as i said not to be mean, and hope you dont take the wrong way... it jsut seemed bizarre to me, im not judging i was just worried, i tried to make it as understanding as possible and i will delete the post for others' benefit, but also can you remove the quote from ur post as me deleting what i said will be pointless if u dont delete ur quote...
Okay, i'll delete that part of my post since you deleted yours Kirby00.
No hard feelings, lets just be Misty fans kay? Sorry if i was abit harsh, i'm far too fiery at times ._.

Great pics Kaga and ML! That Mermaid fan art you have there is from www.mistyworld.ht.st/ And that new piccie you have of Misty sleeping is adorable =3

Jordan? Haven't seen you around for awhile in here! *Makes Jordan sit down* Hehehe.....

Heres some more pictures, Kasumi rules! -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg houenkasumi.jpg‎ (60.1 KB, 14 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg wedingk.jpg‎ (55.7 KB, 12 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 08.jpg‎ (40.6 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 01.jpg‎ (51.1 KB, 11 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 11.jpg‎ (12.5 KB, 18 views) (Save to Dropbox)

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Kaga's sig
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old June 11th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

It's a shame I hardly have any high-quality pics at my disposal...I only have one episode of pokemon on my computer, and it's really hard to find more...besides, it takes 14 hours for me to download a 20-something minute episode on my slow slow slow internet ._.;;

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here