• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon up for trade. =DDD

Years
I can breed any of the following upon request:

Togepi

Spiritomb

Dratini

Charmander

Chimchar

I also have a good amount of normal pokes I could breed. :B

Anyway...I'm willing to trade any of these.

Victreebel
Level: 51
Sassy
Atk:126
Def: 84
Sp. Atk: 109
Sp. Def: 86
Speed: 79

Latias*
Level: 40
Serious
Atk:73
Def:83
Sp. Atk:100
Sp. Def:113
Speed:97
==Traded.

Raichu
Level:32
Quiet
Atk:64
Def:46
Sp.Atk:78
Sp. Def:66
Speed: 63

Jirachi*
Level 100
Mild
Atk: 228
Defense: 191
Sp. Atk:225
Sp. Def: 212
Speed:215

*I don't know if I'll part with these. ^^ The offer would have to be pretty good. <3
It's late. XD And I'm sleepy. I'll add more tomorrow.

Last edited:

zer0dollarbill

Latias, for latios perhaps?? its brave. i just put up a trading thread if you want to put up a counter offer.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
you proboably already have these but its worth a shot heatran rotom giratina i have all starters except turtwig and chimchar rayquayza tyranitar(untouched) beldum kyogre lapras rypherior

Years
you proboably already have these but its worth a shot heatran rotom giratina i have all starters except turtwig and chimchar rayquayza tyranitar(untouched) beldum kyogre lapras rypherior
I do have Rotom..I have a Rayquaza. Don't have a Beldum, Kyogre, Lapras or Rhpherior. ^^;
What level is the Rayquaza?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
he is a lvl 70 he is pretty much untouched except i taught him fly but i can replace it with another move

Back