• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Diamond Pearl

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2007
Hi, this is my first post. I don't even know if I am doing this right. I just have a question I hope someone can help me with. I would like to make my son an Ash costume from Diamond and Pearl and I can't tell if his shirt / vest main color is Black or really dark Navy Blue. Can someone help me out with the correct color. thanks.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
Hi, this is my first post. I don't even know if I am doing this right. I just have a question I hope someone can help me with. I would like to make my son an Ash costume from Diamond and Pearl and I can't tell if his shirt / vest main color is Black or really dark Navy Blue. Can someone help me out with the correct color. thanks.

um I don't think this is the right place to post that here cause this is the place to introduce your self.Oh and about that Ash question, his vest looks more like navy blue​

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
This forum is for introducing yourself. Since this is dealing with the animé version of Ash, I am going to move it to the TV and Movies forum instead, where hopefully some animé fans will be able to answer your question.

*moves*

--FG

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
qweryfgfd.jpg

His jacket is black and he has a bit of a yellow line on it. The white sleeves are part of the jacket (I think)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/jorah/satoshidp.png

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
It looks black to me . . . It's always hard to tell the difference between the two. =(

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
From what I can see is that Ash is wearing a white tee and a black vest on top of it.

As a fellow cosplayer I would go with black since that what it looks like and most other anime fans and cosplayers would go with the first color they are familar with. Or that how it is with me. Teeheehee

Super coolies that you are doing this for your son. Lots of luck!!!

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
Years
The vest Ash is clad in looks a pale black to my eyes.

And it's sweet to make a costume for your son, I hope it turns out good. ^_^

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
yeah, an awesome thing to do.. but he hasnt posted back yet, i wonder if he's going to read this?

ConfusedOne

Strength In Wisdom... I Think?
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 13, 2009
What a cowinky-dink! Ash's mom made that vest and other clothes for him and this mother wants to do the same for her son.

Thats seems like an awesome gift to me. He'll like it. And go with black!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2007
Thank you, it was the first time I ever even posted in a forum, so I am happy it worked at all, I will look to another area.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2007
I appreciate your help and for moving it to the correct forum, I am getting some nice answers back. Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2007
I think the sleeve are from the inside too, that will be easy to make just a vest with a white t-shirt. thanks

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2007
I am still not sure how all this forum stuff works yet, so I am still learning, hopefully not doing it all wrong :-)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2007
Thanks for the reply, look like the majority says black too. That's good I already have some black material all ready to go. I am sure he will like it. thank you.

Back