The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:03 AM
shadoweevee
Are you still there?

Advertise here
WOW That's incredible having been asked to create a new thread because the old one has too many pages. Good luck Zel.

All of the other ShinyGold banners
Spoiler:

I did not make these, but if you want to use them pm me and I'll give you the code.
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:33 AM
lquidfire
Beginning Trainer

tht would gonna take time but it has to be done....gd luck zel
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Fantomrider22
Beginning Trainer

Hey, zel, i LOVE ur hack. im halfway through B4 and i love it. The pokemon centers and the marts however, have some tile problems. They repeat beyond the walls of the room. Anyway i know u hate tiles but im just pointing it out.
I could hardly wait till someone makes a GSC hack from diamond or pearl roms! *wink wink*
Old July 17th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Katalyst

Zel, I hope you continue your EXCELLENT work! And that your new thread is sucessful like this one!
I love the B4. Good luck1
Old July 18th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Lugia 93 $$
Beginning Trainer

Help me please! I won the pokémon league and I'm in the S.S.Aqua
and the ship sank in the sea I'm with Jess and Jamie! How can I go out from the ship? the door is closed! Is this the end of the beta 4?
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:40 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia 93 $$ View Post
Help me please! I won the pokémon league and I'm in the S.S.Aqua
and the ship sank in the sea I'm with Jess and Jamie! How can I go out from the ship? the door is closed! Is this the end of the beta 4?
Go to the captain's cabin, check his desk (you get a dialogue about a key). Go back to the ship entance and you can leave.

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old July 18th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Icedragons
Apollo the future sun god.

Send a message via Yahoo to Icedragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by asthegreat View Post
iv red that but there is nothing about it ( rock smash )
aww.., rock smash can be found next to where u battled sudowudo(sorry if i spelled it wrong),talk to the fat guy, he will thank u for clearing the way and give u rock smash.
Old July 18th, 2007, 11:18 PM
A4der
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone tell me why i cant save so after the elite 4 i can continue moving the plot... i just beat the elite 4 and i can continue... now im stuck on them Yes My save settings are at Flash 128K
Old July 19th, 2007, 02:11 AM
Dialga_753
Beginning Trainer

I have an idea for some music. When you battle Silver, you could have Galactic Boss Cyrus music for the battle. (Galactic Boss Cyrus is from Diamond/Pearl by the way, and you said you might put some Diamond/Pearl music in the game, right?

Dialga the level 99 Dialga!

Dave's PokePet

Palkia the level 99 Palkia!

Old July 19th, 2007, 03:04 AM
simonverce
gohanssj

Nature: Adamant
what I mast do in saffron city in silph co.whan are they sliping.
HELP ME PLES!!!!!!!!!
Old July 19th, 2007, 03:34 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
I trust that we'll be able to maintain your thread and keep it in order. May I suggest that you put long FAQs in as PDF or TXT files, too? You don't have to, but...

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here