The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2003, 09:37 AM
jmac32here
Founder of The TNSC Community

Nature: Calm
Send a message via ICQ to jmac32here Send a message via AIM to jmac32here Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jmac32here Send a message via Yahoo to jmac32here Send a message via Skype™ to jmac32here
Before PC dumped their old stuff, I made a post about how it could be possible to have real live Pokemon in the world...Yes I still believe that it is possible. Well, I am going to make a shoking conefesion; I have reason to believe that I at least carry Mewtwo DNA...If I am not being transformed into Mewtwo. Either the Govt. or the Aquillian Renegades have done this do me as an expiriment to see if they can successifully use something called genetic resequencing. This sound completly crazy to me...but why do ppl keep teeling me (plus the spirits) that it is true??

Who believes its possible to have real Pokemon?
Who believes that it is possible that ppl can be using genetic resequencing to transform me into Mewtwo?
Old October 10th, 2003, 12:17 PM
AzureFlygon
Master of all Shiny's!

I do belive it possible. I don't know about the mewtwo part, but then again, I'm not a geneticist. Half the time when I'm riding in a car on a dark night, I expect to see an Umbreon running through the fields. *good thread, gets people thinking *
Old October 10th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Timbjerr
Hero of the Blue Flame
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
somehow, I just cannot imagine real pokmon.

I just can't imagine what a pokmon would look like outside of an animated anime world...

PokéCommunity Veteran Timbjerr

"We're not perfect. Sometimes our brains tell us one thing, while our emotions tell us another. And war... The more we try to avoid it, the worse it is when it comes to us."
Old October 10th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Spike Razzor
"Don't argue, you failed..."

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Spike Razzor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spike Razzor
Im not gonna lie and pretend I like this topic, its almost impossible. Only about 20 look like real animals.

I may not post, but I'm watching, waiting... Hehehe.
Old October 10th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dizzy
IMPOSSIBLE , POKEMON IS JUST CARDBOARD FYI .... omg i was typing in caps ...

Please join my fan-club. I have no fans

Old October 10th, 2003, 04:03 PM
Omega-Brendan
Bahamut's Owner

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Omega-Brendan
Impossible, Pokemon was made up, Let me see, I'll make something called dumbmon and then there will be dumbmon running around, it's not like G*D told Satoshi Tajiri to make Pokemon and then it will become real.

"Um, I already gave it my best and I have no regrets at all"- William Hung
I am a
Fan!
Thanks Forest Grovyle!

Old October 10th, 2003, 04:06 PM
shiny_jiggly
Pu? (Clueless?)

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to shiny_jiggly
Not again.
I've seen the old posts and it is really impossible to have real pokemon. Omega's right about one thing, because those Pokemon would have a mind of their own, and would probably not listen to you like the game pokemon do. Look at Mewtwo?
Old October 10th, 2003, 07:23 PM
Keleri
OMG PENGUINS

Send a message via AIM to Keleri Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Keleri Send a message via Yahoo to Keleri
As fun and awesome and wonderful as a real-life pokemon/pokemon world would be...I doubt it. And jmac, if you honestly, truly believe that...get help. Seriously.

In the beginning, there was darkness...from that darkness, the world and its creatures were birthed...we are all children of darkness...

"I want to be the greatest pokémon trainer who ever walked under the sun...or in the darkness."
Old October 10th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dizzy
LMAO @ Keleri , that was cute.

I also believe in The tooth fairy as well as Pokemon... lmao

Please join my fan-club. I have no fans

Old October 11th, 2003, 11:19 AM
TeNk
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy
LMAO @ Keleri , that was cute.

I also believe in The tooth fairy as well as Pokemon... lmao
It's a wonder how evil these anime creators can be. They are brain washing people into a fantasy world that will never come true. I mean, lets just say there's a possibility of a portal dimension opening right in front of your house and Professor Oak comes out and say, Pokemon is real. You are a trainer, go get some pokemon and stop Team Rocket. Get my point here? It's the mental sickness going around you guys, deadlier than AIDS/SARS.
Old October 11th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Keleri
OMG PENGUINS

Send a message via AIM to Keleri Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Keleri Send a message via Yahoo to Keleri
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNk
It's a wonder how evil these anime creators can be. They are brain washing people into a fantasy world that will never come true. I mean, lets just say there's a possibility of a portal dimension opening right in front of your house and Professor Oak comes out and say, Pokemon is real. You are a trainer, go get some pokemon and stop Team Rocket. Get my point here? It's the mental sickness going around you guys, deadlier than AIDS/SARS.
I don't think that's the anime creators' faults. They're just making a cartoon to entertain people. It's your own fault (or your parents', whatever) if you can't discern the difference between fantasy and reality.

In the beginning, there was darkness...from that darkness, the world and its creatures were birthed...we are all children of darkness...

"I want to be the greatest pokémon trainer who ever walked under the sun...or in the darkness."
Old October 11th, 2003, 11:48 AM
TeNk
Banned User

Hey Jmac, um... I don't get what you're saying... You saying that... Your genes were modified by the gov.? This topic is too complicated for my small mind to intake.
Old October 11th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNk
and who are you to judge what is real and what is not?

how can we be so sure that this world is real while Pokemon world is not? Apply what you saw on Matrix (1 or 2) please...

i always wanted Pokemon World to be real... it's an ideal utopia unlike the dytopia (or is it distopia? darn it i'm forgetting all of my vocabs...) we're in now
Old October 11th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Greed
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Rash
This is a useless thread.. : P Now who in the world will believe that Pokemon are real? O.o;; Pokemon exists? Of course it does! Just like Chucky from Child's Play exists too! Of course Pokemon don't exist!

They're just cartoons meant to entertain! Nothing more, nothing less! @_@ How can anyone believe that? LOL @ Keleri.

You do got a point there, Keleri and Shiny_Jiggly. Ooh! Yugi! *chases Yugi and glomps him* I LUV YUGI!!!

Pokemon doesn't exist, people.. I do kinda wish they existed, but we also got to be real! Just cus people make stuff up don't mean it's gonna happen..

~CaRtOON
Old October 11th, 2003, 01:31 PM
DragonTrainer
Shiver me timbers!

Though I don't believe pokemon are naturally alive, I believe some geneticist will try to make a real pokemon.Then again, I doubt they will waste time trying to make one.
Old October 11th, 2003, 01:49 PM
TeNk
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTrainer
Though I don't believe pokemon are naturally alive, I believe some geneticist will try to make a real pokemon.Then again, I doubt they will waste time trying to make one.
I'm not sure if a geneticist would actually waste his valuable time making a kids show monster. Although, I do believe if Pokemon had more hits that it already had they would probably have made a large size machine of pokemon. That would probaby cost around 500-1000$. And to answer the question from Frostweaver: I have nothing to say about this one because I don't know what you mean. If you meant that the world we are living in is fake and Pokemon is real and the fact that we don't even know which one is real? Pokemon is a anime, nothing more... Matrix is a movie thats interesting, nothing more... Matrix may apply that kind of theory but the REAL world does not.. I am nobody to judge this but trust me, I can tell the difference between what is real and what is fake.
Old October 11th, 2003, 06:52 PM
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

*gapes* You're turning into a Mewtwo?! o_o That's a bit crazy...
And yeah, I've heard of scientists that are trying to create real live Pokmon, such as Pikachu. But... I doubt that they could even come close to making it realistic like on the show. ._. *sighs* And unfortunately, Pokmon isn't real. It never will be... It was just created to entertain people, and make lotsa lotsa money. $_$
Old October 12th, 2003, 02:11 AM
jmac32here
Founder of The TNSC Community

Send a message via ICQ to jmac32here Send a message via AIM to jmac32here Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jmac32here Send a message via Yahoo to jmac32here Send a message via Skype™ to jmac32here
Just FYI: The US Govt. Has cevert Matrix technology....The Govt. has been using this Matrix technology for war training.

And another point I would like to bring foward is that the Govt. WOULD WASTE THE TIME to create Pokemon IF THEY COULD use THIER NEW CREATION for major uses like WAR...Pokemon could end up making a better army than humans.

ANOTHER FYI: The Aquillian Renegades are a group of aliens that went against the laws of the planets Govt. They are willing to do anything, and they are ruthless. The planet Aquilla is approx. 45 LY from here.

OWWWW-My whole freakin body hurts..
Old October 12th, 2003, 08:15 AM
Keleri
OMG PENGUINS

I stand by what I said before, kid. GET HELP.

Last edited by Keleri; October 12th, 2003 at 08:17 AM.
Old October 12th, 2003, 09:00 AM
BugaBog
People, they come and go!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BugaBog
Actually Pokemon is possible to exist, think about genetics, in the future whether it be 2006 or 3000 it will be possible to create cretures that will look like Pokemon and can shoot leaves and flames.
Old October 12th, 2003, 09:16 AM
AzureFlygon
Master of all Shiny's!

Originally Posted by BugaBog
Actually Pokemon is possible to exist, think about genetics, in the future whether it be 2006 or 3000 it will be possible to create cretures that will look like Pokemon and can shoot leaves and flames.
I don't know about water types, though. I mean, where doies all the water come from when they do attacks? Same with plant types...
Old October 12th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Greed
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keleri

I stand by what I said before, kid. GET HELP.
XD Hey, Keleri's hilarious!

Anyways, I really don't think they'd waste their time making creatures like Pokemon. I think it's because they may be afraid that something can go wrong, and they'd escape and devour the whole world of sumthin like that.. O.o;

Perhaps they'd even be afraid they might go against them, just like A.I machines could do, no? o.o; Besides, I don't really think they'd create Pokemon, they'd probably create human looking machines. Just like Terminators, but what I'm afraid is that they'd turn against us..

*gets killed by a terminator*

~CaRtOON
Old October 12th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Haruka
Pokémon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Haruka Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Haruka
Well, it's possible if... a scientist change the DNA and try to make pokemon... but I doubt it... Maybe in the future... :D

Omigosh, it's the return of Ashley... =o
Friend Codes
Pokemon Battle Revolution: 4381 9024 5685 (Alyssa)
Pokemon Diamond: 1718 9721 5525 (Hikari) (2 win, 2 loss)
Florafield City Gym* is now open!
Gym Statistics: 3 win, 3 loss
*Requires a registration at TCoD and also with the League.
Old October 12th, 2003, 10:29 AM
DragonTrainer
Shiver me timbers!

jmac does have a point...I mean, pokemon would be awesome war weapons, and I believe that the govt. may use matrix technology.It's possible, except maybe for the alien thing, but who's to say, govt. people have such classified info that we couldn't even imagine.
Old October 12th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Spike Razzor
"Don't argue, you failed..."

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Spike Razzor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spike Razzor
The world can't even feed the hungry, why he.ll would they waste money on something that was in a videogame 1000 year back? And Jmac STFU! Forcing your fuity belifes onto people on PC. You guys don't even know how much money and time it takes to clone, let alone make from scratch.

I may not post, but I'm watching, waiting... Hehehe.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links