• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Translhextion is good too! Either way, a hexeditor allows you too do a lot of things that most tools don't let you do. ^_^

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
Years
THIS IS ROM RELATED!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

P.S.
I know this is off topic, but please take the time to vist my "Cool Club". Anyone who joins, gets a life time supply of Coolness, a link is in my Signature.

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Ok anyways i am sure that we shall be taking about the hack aswell as and a moderator is also talikng here aswell.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
skds1433 said:
when did you say say your hack will be done?

Okay. Skds1433, I'm still working on the maps, so I'll release a beta when I'm ready. And everyone, there are still gym leader spots open so if you want to be one, let me know along with the teams of yourself and your underlings if any, and what gym leader you'll be replacing.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
Years
Can I be one? I don't care who I replace, and can I have just a Mew in my team, but a really high level. Oh and, if skds1433 is a lame name, then can you put frosty, because that is what everyone calls me IRL,

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Okay, skds1433- since you want a high level Mew on your team, how about replacing Blue at Viridian Gym? Also, he has 5 other pokemon on his team so you can either post what other pokes you want to use, or I'll make it so his other pokes will be 5 pokemon from his Champion team in Yellow version. And as for that adding-extra-people-to-the-areas question, I'll need an answer, too.

Back