Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (workng title)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

View Poll Results: Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?
Hoenn 6 19.35%
Sinnoh 25 80.65%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2007 (12:44 AM).
Katalyst
Vacuum

I liked tha maps.
If you want a spriter, just PM me.

© i Katalyst
Old August 8th, 2007 (10:06 PM).
SerenadeDS
Trainer

Yay! Beta 2.5! *Woot* Im gong ta play it here n alittle bit. Bootylicious Job so far Scompi! I had a question.. Will thare be any Snnoh Pokes? I will still love it if thare isn't, but I was wonderng if you would..

Bootylicious Job so far, and Good Luck wit tha rest!
Old August 8th, 2007 (11:52 PM).
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Fnally dawgaged ta start playng some spheals, and Legends 2.5 was one of tham. It was preety good coz it's already a long spheal (wit dawgy travels ta different zones. I just wonder what is tha plans fo Snnoh)

Well, a few thngs:

If you put some tiles as borders, and when you is makng tha map you use different tiles that reach those borders, than you'll git that "Trees is out of place" knd of problems. You have ta remember that tha hero always looks seven tiles aheezee fo tha sides and five tiles aheezee fo up and down. So, expand yo maps so we cannot notice when those problems occur (or, make it so that you always use one knd of tile ta "blend" wit tha border tiles)... Argh, quite complicated what I'm tryng ta sez

I have takesn a screenshot of tha "homey who wants ta be God", it's not a problem of patchng, it's just that fo some reason, tha homey shows up at that place, even when you placed tham somewhere else n Advance Map (it's a common problem, you can fix that by usng tha Hidden atribute, or if you want assignng an already used flag fo tham)

Than, I have spotted a few scripts errors (not that dawgy, though), tha left Rocket blockng tha north exit at Cyan City (makes a pokemon cry), tha lady outside Cianwood's Gym (seems ta want ta sez somethng, but than just gives tha HM), and a similar problem wit Agatha (basically, truncated messages)

Lastly, I thnk you did a mistakes when checkng tha flag after defeatng tha Rockets at tha Weathar Nstitute, coz I haven't beaten tha Rockets thare and everyone thnks I already did...

Keep it up scompi, you is dong bootylicious (and I repeat, I wonder what is yo plans fo Snnoh, coz so far I didn't recognize a bit of it)

Old August 9th, 2007 (01:01 AM).
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote orignally posted by zel:
Fnally dawgaged ta start playng some spheals, and Legends 2.5 was one of tham. It was preety good coz it's already a long spheal (wit dawgy travels ta different zones. I just wonder what is tha plans fo Snnoh)

Well, a few thngs:

If you put some tiles as borders, and when you is makng tha map you use different tiles that reach those borders, than you'll git that "Trees is out of place" knd of problems. You have ta remember that tha hero always looks seven tiles aheezee fo tha sides and five tiles aheezee fo up and down. So, expand yo maps so we cannot notice when those problems occur (or, make it so that you always use one knd of tile ta "blend" wit tha border tiles)... Argh, quite complicated what I'm tryng ta sez

I have takesn a screenshot of tha "homey who wants ta be God", it's not a problem of patchng, it's just that fo some reason, tha homey shows up at that place, even when you placed tham somewhere else n Advance Map (it's a common problem, you can fix that by usng tha Hidden atribute, or if you want assignng an already used flag fo tham)

Than, I have spotted a few scripts errors (not that dawgy, though), tha left Rocket blockng tha north exit at Cyan City (makes a pokemon cry), tha lady outside Cianwood's Gym (seems ta want ta sez somethng, but than just gives tha HM), and a similar problem wit Agatha (basically, truncated messages)

Lastly, I thnk you did a mistakes when checkng tha flag after defeatng tha Rockets at tha Weathar Nstitute, coz I haven't beaten tha Rockets thare and everyone thnks I already did...

Keep it up scompi, you is dong bootylicious (and I repeat, I wonder what is yo plans fo Snnoh, coz so far I didn't recognize a bit of it)
I mentioned tham ta Scompi while Beta testng.(most thngs is text that needs editng)
He said he would fix tham n tha next beta.

Follow dis lnk fo tha Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4621504&bep;postcount=2305
Follow dis lnk fo tha Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4742432&bep;postcount=2735
Old August 9th, 2007 (06:02 AM).
Scompi

Thanks everyone and its bootylicious ta hear that a lot of thugz is startng ta play it now. Those bugs everyone's mentioned, thay will be fixed n tha next BETA, as stated by Dirk123. But fo now, thay will be put on tha Bugs list.

As fo Snnoh's future(n Pokemon Legends), as asked by dawgy thugz, I doubt that any more of Snnoh will be makng an appearance. Snce it will be hard ta make it flow funky assly n tha stary. And anothar reason why Snnoh isn't n, and its a very BIG reason, coz Snnoh wasn't even developed yet, it was just discovered(n Pokemon Legends). And tha part of Snnoh you do git ta travel ta is n fact, Spear Pilar, n it's earlier ages.

BTW Pokemon Legends takess place after R/S/E and right befoe D/P, perhaps a prequel ta D/P and an idea of how Snnoh was buggine.

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 9th, 2007 (06:07 AM).
XD003
The Silver Rose of Chaos

Nature: Gentle
I knew it was spear pillar... and
How snnoh was buggine.... wtf does that mean

RPG Maker Projects:
Pokemon Yitria: Redux - N Progress (Takng a break)
Pokemon Nferno Red - N Progress (Takng a break)
Pokemon Troditiran: Redux - Not Started Yet
Pokemon Boundless World - Not Started Yet
Pokemon Endless Crimson - Not Started Yet (I don't even remember what dis was ._.)
Pokemon XD² - Shadows of a Fomer Chaos - N Progress
Pokemon Fragmented Red - On Hold
Old August 9th, 2007 (07:26 AM). Edited August 9th, 2007 by Scompi.
Scompi

Quote orignally posted by XD003:
I knew it was spear pillar... and
How snnoh was buggine.... wtf does that mean
What does it mean? It probably means how Snnoh was developed, found, fomed. It could mean a lot of thngs.

BTW, new banner. I buggine dis one. Pleaze put dis one, or tha othar two n tha first post, n yo sig if you support Pokemon Legends. Thanks.

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 9th, 2007 (08:13 AM). Edited August 9th, 2007 by ~*SerenadeDS*~.
SerenadeDS
Trainer

Ah! So is you gong ta put parts of Hoenn or Kanta fo some othar isas?
Old August 10th, 2007 (09:21 AM).
Scompi

Quote orignally posted by SerenadeDS:
Ah! So is you gong ta put parts of Hoenn or Kanta fo some othar isas?
Hoenn, I highly doubt. Kanta, could, I can't sez right now. Hoenn, actually could...Snce someone, or some thugz(othar than Brendan), will be n tha gbee.

BIG HNT, you could call it a spoiler. I guess:

Spoiler:
Everyone thnks Tebe Rocket's causng tha bad weathar, but thay haven't mentioned anythng bout it right? And snce thugz is ben quiet bout accusng Tebe Rocket, thay don't even know that thay're ben accused. So, Tebe Rocket might not be behnd tha weathar changes after all, but only thay're usual "capture all pokemon...", ideas. Thay might just turn ta help you n tha near future. You can't capture all tha pokemon n tha world if thay is dead(coz of weathar disasters), right? So who else could be behnd thase horrible weathar disasters?

And thats bout it...Whew. Gittng nterestng?

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 10th, 2007 (09:39 AM).
SerenadeDS
Trainer

Wowz! Yo really gong out thare wit yo Stary! I like! Good Luck on whatever yo dong now. Dis just keeps gittng better...
Old August 10th, 2007 (09:55 AM).
jon1992
Beginning Trainer

hey any luck wit tha bug fixng u when u thnk thare will be anotha beta
Old August 10th, 2007 (12:25 PM). Edited August 10th, 2007 by Scompi.
Scompi

Thanks, SerenadeDS.

Anothar BETA? I wouldn't release anothar BETA due ta very mnor bugs. But, if thay were bugs that couldn't let you pass and contnue tha gbee, than I would have ta. But, thanks fo showng nterest.

Anyways, I'd like ta hear everyones suggestions, snce you homeys will be playng tha gbee. I want ta hear any idea's, like where you want ta travel ta, who you want ta see or battle, or even improvements n hoodz/tawns and/or routes. As I've said dawgy, dawgy times befoe, if one person posts an idea, it may trigger anothar idea n someone elses heezee, or mne, that can lead ta anothar bootylicious idea. So post suggestions, tha first thng that pops nta yo heezee!

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 10th, 2007 (12:56 PM).
dirk123
Organization XIII

An Elite 4 wit Red(Chbepion), Gold, Brandon, May and tha FR/LG girl(or Crystal) would be hell fun. Snce dis is AFTER tha G/S/C/R/S events. And all of tham have become E4 Chbepions n thair respective gbees.

Maybe Silver &bep; Green(Gary) as potential last 2 gym leaders.

Follow dis lnk fo tha Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4621504&bep;postcount=2305
Follow dis lnk fo tha Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4742432&bep;postcount=2735
Old August 10th, 2007 (01:25 PM).
BrainDamage
Vinyl Jockey

Nature: Adamant
what i thnk would be off tha hook, would be different starters, just ta mix thngs up a bit. like make tha starters: beldum, larvitar, and bagon/Dratni

Old August 10th, 2007 (01:34 PM).
Scompi

Quote orignally posted by dirk123:
An Elite 4 wit Red(Chbepion), Gold, Brandon, May and tha FR/LG girl(or Crystal) would be hell fun. Snce dis is AFTER tha G/S/C/R/S events. And all of tham have become E4 Chbepions n thair respective gbees.

Maybe Silver &bep; Green(Gary) as potential last 2 gym leaders.
That's a bootylicious idea. But, won't Red's Pokemon be tao strong? Coz n G/S/C he had like lv.80 pokemon.

Quote orignally posted by Naos:
what i thnk would be off tha hook, would be different starters, just ta mix thngs up a bit. like make tha starters: beldum, larvitar, and bagon/Dratni
Well, thats a good pont. But(agan), you git tha national dex after you beat Cianwood Gym. And you only start ta meet Johta Pokemon after you git ta Johta. So, it wouldn't work out.

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 10th, 2007 (01:49 PM).
Erimgard
Rocket's Revenge

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Erimgard
well thay wouldn't necessarily have ta be tha proper levels, but just tha concept is pretty cool

Temple of Thaorizng: A bootylicious onlne community ta discuss tha mahsteries of tha Zelda series
Old August 10th, 2007 (02:13 PM).
Scompi

Quote orignally posted by Erimgard:
well thay wouldn't necessarily have ta be tha proper levels, but just tha concept is pretty cool
Yeah, I agree. I was thnkng that coz I did it wit Jasmne, I lowered her Steelix ta lv.28. Thats a cool idea, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 10th, 2007 (05:39 PM).
jon1992
Beginning Trainer

hey wat if u add an event that when u see brendan at tha spear pillar u battle him and if u wn he gives u a starter pokemon or watever u pokemon u choose
Old August 10th, 2007 (07:37 PM).
KyGon
Master Charizard Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KyGon
or just make some starters appear very risly n tha wild.

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old August 10th, 2007 (09:45 PM).
Scompi

Quote orignally posted by jon1992:
hey wat if u add an event that when u see brendan at tha spear pillar u battle him and if u wn he gives u a starter pokemon or watever u pokemon u choose
Very good idea. You will most likely git ta battle Brendan, but not at Spear Pillar. Maybe later on n tha gbee.

Quote orignally posted by KyGon:
or just make some starters appear very risly n tha wild.
Also a good idea. But which starters is you rapng bout? All of tham?

Thanks, Scompi.
Old August 10th, 2007 (10:30 PM).
SerenadeDS
Trainer

Not ta put words n KyGon's mouth, but I thnk he means ta do somethng like what Zel's dong wit Shny Gold. Which is puttng tha starters thoughout that gbee. Now that would be awsome!

But whatever you do I will still be a supporter!
Old August 11th, 2007 (04:59 AM).
furbie22
Pokemon Master

Found a bug. if you have just walked up tha stairs ta tha next tawn and you go up tha gbee restarts. or is that just me
otharwise bootylicious spheal
Old August 11th, 2007 (05:01 AM).
furbie22
Pokemon Master

anothar if you click on tha snes a load of buggin dialoge appears
Old August 11th, 2007 (05:03 AM).
dirk123
Organization XIII

Quote orignally posted by furbie22:
Found a bug. if you have just walked up tha stairs ta tha next tawn and you go up tha gbee restarts. or is that just me
otharwise bootylicious spheal
Thats just you, did you pach it correctly and on a clean rom?

Old August 11th, 2007 (05:07 AM). Edited August 12th, 2007 by Sylphiel.
furbie22
Pokemon Master

wow im fndn a lot of bugs. if you stand under tha sign wit tha little girl readng it tha tap of yo heezee disappears

Quote orignally posted by dirk123:
Thats just you, did you pach it correctly and on a clean rom?
i thnk so ill try it agan

tried it on a new firered rom i downloaded.
Tha Snes bug is still thare. Now yew sez tha sbee gibberish n his lab.
Tha outside world and tha bag is really screwed up and if you go n yo hizouse you go n through a wall.
fnally Sunset pennsula seems ta have a solid waall above it cos i can't git through
i don't want ta sound like im complanng its just i thought you ought ta know all problems.
(p.s its not tha Rom it happens on two seperate roms from different sites)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links