• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: The Last Scion - Registration and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Chibi-Chan: Yeah, you can be a Wyvern Rider. You're character could of lived in Abnyss for a while, but I'd prefer if they were originally from another country. And I don't care if you have little knowledge of Fire Emblem. If you have any questions, just ask me.

Asch-
1) Good question. I was hoping that when two characters interacted, the affinity of one character would "rub off" on another. For example, let's say that a Knight with a Fire Affinity and a Cleric with an Earth affinity were to form a bond. Over time, the Knight would grow to be more balanced and reliable while the Cleric would grow to be more intense and passionate. Also, I may apply the affinities to certain elements that "ultimate" weapons may possess as the story progresses. I'll edit and clarify the purposes of affinities in the first post. Thanks!
2) I'm sticking with three, so I'm going to place the limit there. But only take what you can handle.

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 20, 2007
Ummmm, if your still taking entries, ill reserve a spot and fill out my form later.

Character's Age: 18
Character's Class: Shaman
Character's Affinity: Dark
Character Weapon: Flux
Country of Origin: Haaj
Allegiance: Villager

Character's Appearance: Jinzo is usually caught wearing a flowing black robe with a red in-set along with vambraces. His eyes are rather small, so he wears glasses to help his eye-sight. His arms are long in bony in comparosion to his stocky legs which get in the way while running. He has long black hair which covers his eyes so he constantly has to push it away.

Character's Personality: Jinzo is rather intelligent and stops at nothing to win a battle, even if it costs him his life to defeat the oppenent. Off battle-field Jinzo is more laid-back and will sloth around for hours thinking of new battle plans or studying new dark magic that he can sucsessfully use. Jinzo doesn't seem to have any friends considering everyone shuns him for studying the dark arts.

Character's History: Jinzo hails from a family of mages that always were in the heat of battle with there rivals. One day as Jinzo was but a boy, his parents went off to war and he was left at an orphanarium. Fearing for his parents lives, he escaped and ran after them. He arrived at the battlefield to see both of his parents slaughtered. He dedicated his life to the dark arts in the hopes that he could one day sucsessfully bring his parents back.

Tell me if i need to add anything and i will.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Chibi-Chan: I love it! That's a perfect Wyvern Rider's story. Definitely in! Keep up the good work. I'm going to ask for an RP sample just to be sure. Thanks.
001_akoO Uhh.. interesting concept but not what I'm looking for. If you can flesh out the character more and give me a good RP sample, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Twilight_Prince_Link: I just noticed you edited your character some more. Sorry, I still don't think its up to par yet. By chance, if you're still interested, give me an RP sample. Thanks.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I like it. Its unique and dark.
I'll finish my final sign-up tonight.
C'mon people, we need more sign-ups.

Years
Okay, I finished my new character Darth who is the darkest character I've made. There is more to his history, but I was thinking about doing more character building in the RP so there is a few hidden facts about Darth that I hope I can reveal later on.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Way ahead of ya, Arch. I informed him of this already in a PM. He has acknowledged his mistakes but has yet to correct them. But he told me he intends to take care of that problem soon.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Character's Name: Aearonth (Sykes) Jeoten
Character's Age: 20
Character's Class: Thief
Character's Affinity: Dark
Character Weapon: Steel Dagger (?) – Rule Breaker – A long dagger with a jagged blade, Sykes' dagger is one of a kind, looking like gold yet made out of steel, a cheap rusting material. It is only about 2 feet in length, and is built light for a melee class like Sykes. [there's no keychain on the end. < <;]
Country of Origin: Haaj
Allegiance: Ascanth Assassin
Character's Appearance: Sykes has dark coffee colored hair, which is always messy and windswept, normally brushed into a position just parted enough so that he can see clearly, yet still have most of his face hidden. With narrow amber eyes that are sharp and calculating, just a good glare is enough to cause a small child to cry. Though not ugly, Sykes is not horribly handsome, a fact he knows and relishes when annoying women pay more attention to Zen, who more easily welcomes their advances. His attire is mostly dark earth colors, a very dark brown hoodless mantle, which is sometimes pulled up to scrunch around his shoulder and neck. The mantle is lined with gold, the gold embellishing studded in place with circular brass metal. Underneath his mantle, Sykes wears a tattered black scarf that is normally hiding the lower portion of his face. Matching his mantle in color and gold linings, is a pair of gloves that reach about the middle of his biceps, which consist of lean muscle made for speed, not strength. To add to the set, is a simple rectangular square of cloth, wrapped around his midsection and bound in place by a brown leather belt, which covers up the unsettling and unsightly purple poison viles that sit around his waist, waiting to kill their next victim, along with part of his jagged dagger.

However, regardless of all the extra luggage that Sykes prefers to wear, his main attire is a sleeveless turtle neck jumpsuit, tight around his torso with loose flowing shorts that fall just past his kneecaps. A pair of thin black knee-high stretchy socks covers his shins and feet, while a pair of light, double tongued black boots sit on top of these socks. With a thin black sole to keep his feet from being uncomfortable when traveling on rocky surfaces, the sole is thin enough to keep quiet when Sykes steps lightly, with one tongue of the boot pulled up, the other folded down. These boots don't appear to have any other sort of laces, and fits nicely around Sykes' long and thin feet. Only just barely shorter then Zen, the two of them together make quite a sight, and due to both of them looking very much like what they do for a living, they get kicked out of places more often then not, the pirate and the theif.

Character's Personality: Brash and abrupt, Sykes is a headstrong person who's as stubborn as a stupid mule. Though quick and intelligent, his stubborn attitude usually proves his downfall, as he'll be the first to push away any sort of logic, so long as he can still claim that he was right. To join in a conversation, Sykes likes it to be a big entrance. Loud and obnoxious, he deems rude comments, insulting jeers, and sarcastic input acceptable material to enter a conversation. Though Sykes is normally quite honest with his short temper, people tend to find his angry moments more comical then frightening, as he so easily loses the cool he strains to put on for himself. Rather restless, Sykes is extremely impatient, mostly because he feels that he, as such a great and wonderful person, should not have to wait for anyone else. If it wasn't already apparent, Sykes' ego is extremely bloated, for absolutely no reason at all. But even though he puts on this "tough guy" persona, he's in reality a rather interesting person to be around, due to the fact that he's usually the butt of every single joke in town, and yet still feels that he might as well be royalty compared to everyone else.

But in reality, Sykes is extremely resentful toward his 'friends', and a manipulative person. Intelligent in all the wrong fields, he knows how best to backstab a person, he knows best how to torture them afterwards, and he knows best how to finalize their last moments and make them their worst. An assassin at heart, he is cold and loathes the world, his life, and his career. But he's not all assassin. He is, part pirate, as he lived most of his later life on pirate ships, after all. This, he takes on the same view as Zen. First, judge a person by how rich they look, or by how much they look as if one could gain from them. Then, judge a person by how rich they are, and by how much one can really gain from them. He places no value in trust, friendship, or love. Those sorts of virtue's, to Sykes, are only things that land you in an undesirable life.

Character's History: Sykes no longer remembers much of his life before he was smuggled onto the pirate ship. His earliest memory now is of his anger and frustration at the boy who ruined his normal life just because he was a wuss and got scared of a girl. However, due to the knowledge that he would forever be stuck with this pathetic excuse for a boy, Sykes swallowed his pride and befriended the boy, growing up alongside him and gradually growing used to his personality, which seemed to conform around Zen as a focal point over time. It was this fact, the fact that Sykes realized the importance of Zen's company in his life, which drew Sykes to ignore his resentment. Hating and loathing Zen. Yet glad that he was around, and happy to be the one to put a smile on Zen's face. Sykes burned with turmoil against these opposite views on the same person. But he finally settled on being content with what Zen did, who Zen was, and how Zen had ruined his earlier life, when an undercover Ascanth Spy hired him to kill one of the largest Koga-Na mercenary groups around. The very one that Zen and Sykes were apart of. With such a vast sum of money, Sykes found a solution to his ever growing dependency on the boy he was supposed to have saved.

Kill everyone in the pirate band, picking apart the group little by little. Spare Zen's life, as after all, Sykes could never bring himself to kill his best friend, no matter how much he hated him. But after revealing to Zen that he was the one who killed every last merry member of the ship they were apart of, Zen would never want anything to do with Sykes again. This was Sykes' plan. To rid himself of his dependency. To rid himself of his nuisance and headache that seemed to never go away. And to focus on going back to an honest living. No pirates. No killing. No stealing. Just a normal life, the one he'd dreamed of while alone on the pirate ship. A life of solitary recluse, where nobody would bother him to swab the decks, to help cook the captain's meal, to get up earlier then he wanted. Just a messy life. And so Sykes set out to fulfill this dream lifestyle, and started first by commanding himself to commit himself wholly to being Zen's best friend, rather then half-heartedly, as he had earlier.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Awww... but the keychain would look sexah with your sexah thief.
Oh by the way everyone, I've constantly been editing the First Post, so if you haven't checked already, look at it. I've been adding more information as I think of it. Some of it might change some of your character's information.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Finished both of my sign-ups! <33 And that concludes our quest for today. *bows*

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
[Finished]
Character's Name: Adalynn Illiana Malkun
Character's Age: 15
Character's Class: Dancer
Character's Affinity: Light
Character Weapon : Arianna's Ring (Similiar to the Ring in FF7) / Drache Staff (Not to be used in Battle, Dance Prop) [ooc: I know Dancers don't use Staffs in the game. :< Soif you want me to edit this out I will, I just htought it was a semi-interesting idear]
Country of Origin: Abnyss (I think this is the correct one. o o)
Allegiance: Unwiling Mercinary

Character's Appearance:
Adalynn is tiny, that much is certian. At only five foot two inches, she's not what one would call tall but she's not exactly what one would call a midget. She does, however, resent being called an armrest and such comments are sure to get to dealer kicked in an area that would probably cause somewhat unbearable pain. She is often preyed open however and this is mostly caused by her waist-length blonde hair and her sparkling blue eyes that are large enough to give anyone around her the illusion that she is several years younger than she really is. Her hair is almost always left down, pulled out of her eyes by a white headband with a purple butterfly on each end or sometimes if the weather is brutal, it is pulled back into a pony tail or prehaps pigtails/ While she is not what one would call ripped, she isn't without muscles. Dancing since toddler-hood has left her with a flat stomach, well built arms and legs and a body flexible enough that could probably fit itself into the smallest of trunks. She is quick on her feet and anyone can tell her class from a distance. Her dancing attire is modest, in comparision to those of the older dancers, and consists of a tight-fiting white thigh length tunic with purple butterflies etched around the hemline and on the 'border' of the tunic itself. On the back, directly centered, is a larger purple butterfly that's rather hard to miss. Depending on the climate, Adalynn may wear a pair of white leggings under the tunic or she may go without. As far as shoes goes, it again depends on the weather as to whether or not she'll wear socks or no socks under the thin wooden sandles. For more distant travellings, she may put on a pair of boots but they limit ankle and foot movement in her dances and thus she finds them something of a waste of time and because of that feeling, she's somewhat known to have blue toes from lack-of-heat and circulation to that area (Frostbite if you will) As far as 'props' for her actual dances goes, she normally uses either bright purple scarfs attached to her person via silver bracelets or a silver staff of sorts, both of which are small enough to be carried in her back (The staff is normally equipped to her back) and neither is sutible for battle. Around the ring finger of her right hand is a small silver ring with a sixteenth carat sapphire embedded in the center of it along with an incription on the underside of the ring itself. The incription is simple and while the ring doesn't seemingly add anything to her abilities, it is a momento of her mother's and never ever leaves her finger.

Character's Personality:
Adalynn is quiet, unless angered. She is normally a complacent dutiful girl who does as she is told and does so with a smile on her face. There are, however, certian instances in which she'll react a little more strongly. The first is if her family name, specificially her brother, is insulted in any shape matter or form and the second is if a larger person picks on a smaller person for no other reason than to better themselves. These two instances will make the normally pleasent child a monster who cannot hold back or control her emotions. She's been known to slap, kick and lecture those who commit the previously stated greivences and while it gets her into trouble (Obviously of course) she doesn't seem to have any desire to change it. She gains both friends and enemies with this quick temper of hers and while the intelligent person would have at least tried to quell such suprising fury, she sees no reason to as the outbreaks of this temper of hers have never been all that frequent, (until now you understand) and therefore sees no reason to put in the effort. Adalynn has one other part of her that is more well known that her temper. She senses things. Not like visions or things along those lines, no, she senses danger, energy, evil, light. It somewhat physically manafests around her and from this, she can tell where an enemy is and what type of enemy it is. This power however, takes a great toll on her body and prolonged usage can cause fainting spells.

Character's History:

[>>; I took a few liberities with this, tell me if you want any of this fixed]

i still remember the smile when you tore me apart
you took my heart,
deceived me right from the start
you showed me dreams,
i wished they'd turn into real.
you broke a promise and made me realize.
it was all just a lie

Her childhood was normal. Her family of four, a mother a father a big brother and herself, was quite content in their average home in the hills of Abnyss. It was cool in the summer and snug as a bug in the winter. They weren't the richest of folks but they managed to live quite comfortably and without too many problems in the money department. Her parents taught them, her and her brother Torin, how to manage money, properply keep a house running and all those other things that children are taught by their parents. Everything was perfect in this little community, everyone knew eachother, there was no real crime problem beyond a rebellious child every now and then and the community itself was blissfully ignorant of the world around them until that world came crashing down around them.

After their parents died from an illness that ravaged the entire community when Torin and Adalynn were thriteen and nine, the village all but adopted them. They were fed and taught as though nothing had ever happened. Even though the pain of losing ones parents was still very evident in these children, they managed to push through it and life seemed to be hopeful until one very cold night changed absolutely everything. It happened when Adalynn was thirteen, on her birthday in fact. A band of mercinaries came into the quiet village in the middle of the night, a small unit from the neighbouring country of Holsten. While Abynss was a seperate country nestled in the hightops of Holsten, the people of that country often came to trade for the furs found only in this area but they had never come at this hour before. They had but one goal: Torin. In the dead of the night, the unit commander demanded that the boy be brought forward. It was known he'd gone out on an errand into one of the larger cities but nothing had seemingly gone wrong. Or so they thought.

A soilder had caught a woman stealing a loaf of bread for her and her starving child and had condemmed her on the spot. Without thinking, in the words of the unit commander, Torin put himself and his dagger inbetween the woman and her child and offered to pay for the bread in her stead. The soider laughed, saying she had been caught stealing in the past and was on her final strike. Torin refused to budge, defying the other by stating that if such a town would feed their poor, she wouldn't have any reason to steal that prehaps, if he was willing to take a lesser pay check, she and her tiny child wouldn't have to starve. Infuriated, the soilder attempted to push the boy of his way and in doing so, gave Torin the adrenilane to leap onto the man and kill him in three well aimed blows. Covered in blood, he nodded weakly to the woman and ran into the night, thinking he was out of sight and therefore out of trouble. After listening to the story, the people of the village stood behind Torin, much to the unit's disgust, saying the boy had protected the very things his people found to be the most important. Unfortunately, as they were greatly outnumbered, they had no choice but to surrender the boy. No one expected Adalynn to latch onto her brother, in hysterics, as they read the charges and the possible punishments (Both of which sounded less than pleasent) nor did the military unit expect to have to use five people to pry the girl off her shackled brother. The unit commander somehow found compassion for the girl and, after hearing from the elder of her emerging 'gift', offered to take her back to the capital, that prehaps something could be worked out.

It was simple. If she worked for the sea empire of Holsten, her brother would be spared the gallows and if she worked enough, prehaps he would be released. At any time however, a simple bird-message could have the boy executed in mere minutes. In its purest essence, she was shackled to the Empire, to an Empire that forwent all of her childhood teachings and beilefs. Most of her days were spent entertaining guests through her dancing, the style of which was native to her homeland, but one day, almost two years after she came to the royal palace, she was given an assignment. As many knew, the war was looking more and more imminent. The catch? The princesses of the waring nation had disappeared and spies for the Holsten empire had heard rumours of them being spotted in the Haaj Desert. Her assigment was simple. Find the princesses and bring them to the palace so they could be used as tools for ending this pathetic war. If she could complete this mission without completely screwing up, her brother would be freed. If she failed, they would both be killed.

Thus she was sent to the desert, all by her lonesome, to join, incognito, Karg's Band, in hopes of finding out where these princesses were. She has no idea that the princesses she seek are those that protect her in battle.

RP Sample : Look at Alarayne, Ancient Dynasty etc. o o If you need examples from elsewhere, poke me.

[/FINISHED]

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Hey Guys. My vacation got cut short because my grandfather died, so I'm back earlier than expected. I'm fine, but perhaps now we'll be able to start earlier than anticipated. As soon as Mika is done with her sign-up and VanillaKitsune finished her sign-up and posts it, I'll make a thread and we can start. Sound good?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather ._.
Yeah sure, I'm ready to start ASAP. School starts for me tomorrow so I might be a bit busy but I'm ready to RP!

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Well, it was a real pain in the butt but I finished my sign up. xD; -throws confetti around-

D: Sorry to here about your grandpa. -offers cookies, duckie blankies and hugs-

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Well, I just posted the new thread. Once a Moderator approves it, we'll be on our way. And thank you for your condolences. I appreciate it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back