The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old August 16th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Zowayix's Avatar
Zowayix
hi
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ???
Gender:
hey, didn't zel say in his old thread that he would do something about talking with prof. oak in pallet town and then being able to trade with RSE?
__________________
Writing a haiku
with seventeen syllables
is really diffi--
  #77    
Old August 16th, 2007, 01:05 PM
aaronburnsyou's Avatar
aaronburnsyou
<-- Please feed me Everstones!
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Planet Hawaii (not really)
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
Hmmm... With a Sun Stone, most likely... But, at this rate there's people who know this better than me... O.o
Well, I know that won't work, b/c I tried it already, but I'll figure it out, b/c like you said, other people may know this better than you.

Good luck with the 5th Beta Zel.
  #78    
Old August 16th, 2007, 01:20 PM
NidoodiN
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Nature: Adamant
Some pokemon level issues I found in Shiny Gold X while you were on break:

-When you fight J&J at Silph Co., their arbok is only level 40 while the rest of their pokemon are level 52
-When you fight that Rocket who stole the machine part, his Golbat is only level 30 or something, a bit low compared to the rest of the game

I also noticed that most high level trainers seem to like using Double Team with their pokemon. Is it just a coincidence?
  #79    
Old August 16th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Barker's Avatar
Barker
I'm drifting in deep waters..
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
Yes, I read the walkthrough you did, and I was quite happy to see how you made it (though that's Noland... not Carlos >.<), I'll also post a link in my Tourist Center to have another, more graphical, option for a walkthrough.
Who's Carlos then? Is he a real character from somewhere? Are they supposed to look alike?

And another thing..

In most guides you pick up for Pokemon games, you get these route maps, cave maps, city maps, etc.. Would you be okay with my going though and screencapping a bunch of stuff like that for my guide.. thing?
__________________
  #80    
Old August 16th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Lady Berlitz's Avatar
Lady Berlitz
Cinnamon ♪
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: An igloo in Canada
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
Who's Carlos then? Is he a real character from somewhere? Are they supposed to look alike?

And another thing..
Zel made him up, if you look carefully, Carlos is actually a scratch of Noland, is what I believe.
__________________
_█████████_
_█▄█████▄█_
_█▼▼▼▼▼▼▼█_
██_______██
_█▲▲▲▲▲▲▲█_
_█████████_
_██_____██_
  #81    
Old August 16th, 2007, 01:34 PM
El Moss's Avatar
El Moss
General Cool Guy
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wherever my mind takes me...
Gender:
Nature: Quirky
Hey zel i want to play the game but i dont want to have to get a new file for the next release 3rd problem is that i dont want to miss any important scripts or really cool changes so how far can i play whilst still eluding the phantom restart (grammatical disaster lol )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
Awesome, glad to have another thread for this. I'm not too far, only at Goldenrod, but I love it.

On another note.. Zel, I've been working on this for a while, I'm not too sure what you'll think about it. If you'd rather me not work on it, because of the secrets it "ruins", I'll abandon it. It only goes up to where I'm at right now (Goldenrod, again), and it's still "Version one", so it's not perfect, but..

*Shrug*
Awesome guide! but i have to point out that rock is super effective against flying (not that important other than that... awesome guide!
  #82    
Old August 16th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Midnight Beat's Avatar
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrod View Post
Zel made him up, if you look carefully, Carlos is actually a scratch of Noland, is what I believe.
Your mostly right his sprite is almost the same as Noland however Carlos himself is accually Zel if I rember right.
__________________

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
  #83    
Old August 16th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Har D Har's Avatar
Har D Har
Master Mapper Supreme!
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Village Hidden in the Leaves
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Har D Har
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshikiller995 View Post
Yes, Carlos IS Zel's real name.
Oh, that's where he got the name. I always wondered if he was just looking through a name book, or did the JKR thing and looked up Greek and Latin and stuff and gave his name a cool meaning.
__________________
Quote
Ben: Oh, you guys. Stop calling them. You can call me all you want.

Laura: Okay...

Eric: Oh, oh, okay.

Ben: Just don't make it between the times of midnight and 6:00 AM because I am sleeping.

[Andrew laughs]

Ben: And if my speakers go off...

Andrew: [Laughs] No you're not.

Ben: Yeah, well, sometimes I am. Occasionally.

Eric: And people of the world, don't call him on Skype, Sundays between like 3:00 and 8:00 PM because that's when he edits the show.

Andrew: When he does, yeah.

Ben: If you call me...okay...you think a dementor is bad? You think Lord Voldemort is bad? [In deep voice] You haven't felt the wrath of Ben Schoen.
  #84    
Old August 16th, 2007, 09:15 PM
XxOblivion77's Avatar
XxOblivion77
All-Around Gamer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to XxOblivion77
Hey Zel, if there's anything I can do to make the final version come faster, let me know.

I unfortunately have no hacking abilities and don't have the time to learn.

Oh yeah, one very important request:

MAKE A FLY SPOT FOR BLACKTHORN CITY

Well good luck on the hack and try and get a map so we can use Fly better.
  #85    
Old August 16th, 2007, 09:22 PM
zel 2.0's Avatar
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Argentina
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
hey, didn't zel say in his old thread that he would do something about talking with prof. oak in pallet town and then being able to trade with RSE?
Correct. That idea is still on. So, once in Pallet you'll be able to trade to RSE (remember the idea wasn't to trade, that's why so later in the game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronburnsyou View Post
Well, I know that won't work, b/c I tried it already, but I'll figure it out, b/c like you said, other people may know this better than you.

Good luck with the 5th Beta Zel.
Well, if it wasn't a Sun Stone, it may have been a Water Stone... I know it was a Stone 'cause I have a Slowking in my party ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by NidoodiN View Post
Some pokemon level issues I found in Shiny Gold X while you were on break:

-When you fight J&J at Silph Co., their arbok is only level 40 while the rest of their pokemon are level 52
-When you fight that Rocket who stole the machine part, his Golbat is only level 30 or something, a bit low compared to the rest of the game

I also noticed that most high level trainers seem to like using Double Team with their pokemon. Is it just a coincidence?
The levels issues, well, yes, they are problems. Though it really doesn't matter because with each release I need to edit all the trainers once again.

And Double Team is a common defensive strategy for most trainers... Mainly to annoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
In most guides you pick up for Pokemon games, you get these route maps, cave maps, city maps, etc.. Would you be okay with my going though and screencapping a bunch of stuff like that for my guide.. thing?
Well, as you wish... But, try not to spoil the fun with showing the maps, or at least put the maps as an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Moss View Post
Hey zel i want to play the game but i dont want to have to get a new file for the next release 3rd problem is that i dont want to miss any important scripts or really cool changes so how far can i play whilst still eluding the phantom restart (grammatical disaster lol )
The thing is that I think I'll have to repoint most maps for the next release, meaning anywhere could not be safe (and as I always say... playing an older Beta save will lead to problems, the only safe bet is to start the game from the beginning)

Anyway, now every release takes more time than before, so most likely, it'll be funnier to start the game from the beginning, but that's just my opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zant View Post
ps: what's the beta's lenghth
I wanna suppose in gameplay length... That depends on how fast you are... I cannot say how much time I have in my current game 'cause I need to be checking stuff a lot of time.

If it was how far the game goes, well, read the first post.

Now I need to finish the important maps of Celadon: Dept.Store, Game Corner and Gym... sigh...
__________________


  #86    
Old August 16th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Momoko's Avatar
Momoko
OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ...R u stalkin' me? Me likey =)
Age: 19
Nature: Relaxed
Thx for the....update?...? Good luck on Celadon City =P. I also have another question why didn't you reply to my message yet? sorry if im annoying you =O
__________________

My wonderful sissy-Soari
  #87    
Old August 16th, 2007, 09:46 PM
StupidKid27's Avatar
StupidKid27
Slightly Mad
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidKid27 View Post
Hello there,

Two quick glitches, everything else worked fine for me but for some reason the boat won't go to Kanto the second time. I'm on the boat and the sailor keeps saying they'll make an announcement. I've talked to everyone on the boat I could find and nothing seems to happen. Is there something I'm supposed to trigger? Same with the Celebi event, I go into union cave but nothing happens and Kurt doesn't react to the GS Ball at all.

Great hack so far.
I tried both of your solutions for both problems and neither of them worked. It might just be a fluke in my rom or something but the problem is still there.
  #88    
Old August 16th, 2007, 10:30 PM
SSJ4 Furanki's Avatar
SSJ4 Furanki
Got my Zoroark and everything!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 21
Nature: Hasty
Well, zel can't wait to see the next update. :D

(I'm putting Shiny Gold and my Hack on to my Flash Card)
__________________
Hacks I'm currently working on:
DarkCopper (Only at 1st Gym Area)

My X/Y Team:

  #89    
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:15 AM
a2h's Avatar
a2h
ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Gender:
Nature: Calm
This is an awesome hack.

The only problem is that due to the mix of K/J/H PKMN all together, I managed to fill 5/6 slots in the route between the first-second cities!

Hoenn PKMN is probably OK, but Kanto PKMN? Why not just go to Kanto and get them? I met a Pidgey...

Amazing how much work you put into something free (albiet a patch of a commercial game)

EDIT: Just remembered - D/P Pokemon centres, marts and gyms? Where'd that idea come from? O_o
__________________
This place is srs biz

a2h.uni.cc
twitter.com/a2h_
steamcommunity.com/id/a2h
Pt: 5370 6433 2751

Last edited by a2h; August 17th, 2007 at 03:22 AM.
  #90    
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:31 AM
martauros's Avatar
martauros
Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: I can't tell, I'm not sure :-P
Age: 19
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by anger2headshot View Post
The only problem is that due to the mix of K/J/H PKMN all together, I managed to fill 5/6 slots in the route between the first-second cities!

Hoenn PKMN is probably OK, but Kanto PKMN? Why not just go to Kanto and get them? I met a Pidgey...
Well, when i was playing orginal gold, I had 5/6 pokemon too( Sentret, pidgey, spearow, hoothoot, totodil) and kanto pkmn were in gold!Zel add only hoenn.
__________________
Registered...sent 12 posts...DISAPPEARED..and...after...eee...uh-some time...Finally BACK!

Niech KAŻDY kto zna polski wyśle mi prywatną wiadomość, PROSZĘ
  #91    
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:40 AM
a2h's Avatar
a2h
ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australia
Gender:
Nature: Calm
Ahh OK, my memory must have gone slightly haywire...

I'm only 13!

Well I haven't played Crystal in a long time so...

Yeah, I take that back.

But Hoenn... wait a moment, my box was being used before I reached the city with the first gym...

As everybody knows... FR/LG don't have Hoenn PKMN in the wild... but then again, Zel is not Nintendo is he xD
__________________
This place is srs biz

a2h.uni.cc
twitter.com/a2h_
steamcommunity.com/id/a2h
Pt: 5370 6433 2751
  #92    
Old August 17th, 2007, 05:55 AM
OMNIPOTENT
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
some bugs, hope it helps:

-the town map... whew, look 4 yourself! XD
-at the beginning, when (dun remember who) says take this phone, it gives u the vs seeker. dunno if u already know, and if it's ok 4 u i know u'r trying put in the pokegear functions.
-the script that take the spearow with the mail north of goldenrod and says go to route 31 don't work, or, better, can't find anyone that want a spearow my fault?
-i downloaded the last version: in the burnt tower there's still the smashing rock. in the "old bugs" you said u removed it. what's the truth?
-ehr, i met the kurt's evil clone XD
*can't post url to other sites i haven't 15 posts '*
www . zshare . net/image/31818270ced35d/
give him the white apricorn after the slowpoke well, then i came back after HM01 to obtain the charcoal. in this time, i found this. the busy kurtz says go away, the free one if u have apricorns bring them to me, so the ball wasn't ready yet. to you
-dunno how to evolve onix to steelix EEEEEK! (don't care, don't need an answer )
-route 39 (moo-moo farm) can't use the bycicle. just add to the bugged place, i know u already notice this kind of bug.
-maybe u should limit someway the exploration in the cave on route 31, i reached the blackbelt the first time and pokemons at that point are usually lv.10-15 (nosepass lv20). do what u want, if u want to punish the non-flash-yet guys...
-pika pika-pi? YES/NO XD carino!
-can't remember anything else, hope being useful

compliments for ur hack, zel. i named my rival zel in your honor :D so now i fight both CARLOS and ZEL
  #93    
Old August 17th, 2007, 06:04 AM
Gerri Shin's Avatar
Gerri Shin
  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Burbank, CA
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Correct me if I'm wrong, but will the Viridian City trainer House be back. Obviously it won't have the luxury of taking the trainer's party from mystery gift, but will it hold a few really good trainers that you can battle over and over? (Cal should make an appearance in there if there is a trainer house. He's the one with the Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr)
Also, if I remember correctly, in the Celedon Dept. Store you weren't allowed to buy stones, will this change?
Will the Rocket underground hideout under the game corner still be in there?
Will there be a radio tower in lavender or will it still be a memorial tower?.
what will the new building in vermilion be?
anyway if you get a chance and would like to address these questions feel free, if you would rather let us all figure it out in the next beta (released whenever you decide) thats fine too.
__________________
Equipment:
Custom PC, MacBook Pro (MBPr), 3DSxl Blue, 3DS Midnight Purple, iPhone 4S Green
  #94    
Old August 17th, 2007, 06:15 AM
dirk123's Avatar
dirk123
Organization XIII
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Hague
Age: 27
Gender:
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNIPOTENT View Post
some bugs, hope it helps:

-the town map... whew, look 4 yourself! XD
-at the beginning, when (dun remember who) says take this phone, it gives u the vs seeker. dunno if u already know, and if it's ok 4 u i know u'r trying put in the pokegear functions.
-the script that take the spearow with the mail north of goldenrod and says go to route 31 don't work, or, better, can't find anyone that want a spearow my fault?
-i downloaded the last version: in the burnt tower there's still the smashing rock. in the "old bugs" you said u removed it. what's the truth?
-ehr, i met the kurt's evil clone XD
*can't post url to other sites i haven't 15 posts '*
www . zshare . net/image/31818270ced35d/
give him the white apricorn after the slowpoke well, then i came back after HM01 to obtain the charcoal. in this time, i found this. the busy kurtz says go away, the free one if u have apricorns bring them to me, so the ball wasn't ready yet. to you
-dunno how to evolve onix to steelix EEEEEK! (don't care, don't need an answer )
-route 39 (moo-moo farm) can't use the bycicle. just add to the bugged place, i know u already notice this kind of bug.
-maybe u should limit someway the exploration in the cave on route 31, i reached the blackbelt the first time and pokemons at that point are usually lv.10-15 (nosepass lv20). do what u want, if u want to punish the non-flash-yet guys...
-pika pika-pi? YES/NO XD carino!
-can't remember anything else, hope being useful

compliments for ur hack, zel. i named my rival zel in your honor :D so now i fight both CARLOS and ZEL
Old News (look at old topic)

@girafarig: The Lavender Radio Tower will still be there
__________________
Hacks that I support inside spoiler
Spoiler:




Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
  #95    
Old August 17th, 2007, 06:23 AM
shadoweevee's Avatar
shadoweevee
Are you still there?
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Goldenrod, Johto
Gender:
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
Well, zel can't wait to see the next update. :D

(I'm putting Shiny Gold and my Hack on to my Flash Card)
I'm doing the same thing with my psp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNIPOTENT View Post
some bugs, hope it helps:

-the town map... whew, look 4 yourself! XD
-at the beginning, when (dun remember who) says take this phone, it gives u the vs seeker. dunno if u already know, and if it's ok 4 u i know u'r trying put in the pokegear functions.
-the script that take the spearow with the mail north of goldenrod and says go to route 31 don't work, or, better, can't find anyone that want a spearow my fault?
-i downloaded the last version: in the burnt tower there's still the smashing rock. in the "old bugs" you said u removed it. what's the truth?
-ehr, i met the kurt's evil clone XD
*can't post url to other sites i haven't 15 posts '*
www . zshare . net/image/31818270ced35d/
give him the white apricorn after the slowpoke well, then i came back after HM01 to obtain the charcoal. in this time, i found this. the busy kurtz says go away, the free one if u have apricorns bring them to me, so the ball wasn't ready yet. to you
-dunno how to evolve onix to steelix EEEEEK! (don't care, don't need an answer )
-route 39 (moo-moo farm) can't use the bycicle. just add to the bugged place, i know u already notice this kind of bug.
-maybe u should limit someway the exploration in the cave on route 31, i reached the blackbelt the first time and pokemons at that point are usually lv.10-15 (nosepass lv20). do what u want, if u want to punish the non-flash-yet guys...
-pika pika-pi? YES/NO XD carino!
-can't remember anything else, hope being useful

compliments for ur hack, zel. i named my rival zel in your honor :D so now i fight both CARLOS and ZEL
Most of these are glitches we already know about I think some are new
1. Already known
2. Not a glitch, as of now there is no way to make the phone an item.
3. look at the guy by the berry tree
4. Glitch but I think you just patched your rom wrong (But I may be wrong too)
5. Already known
6. Already known
7 ehr >.>
8. Thats not a glitch
Yay so just read the fist page and you will find all the glitches posted so far.

Edit: Beaten again! Can you believe that?!
__________________



All of the other ShinyGold banners
Spoiler:


















I did not make these, but if you want to use them pm me and I'll give you the code.

Last edited by shadoweevee; August 17th, 2007 at 06:24 AM. Reason: beaten
  #96    
Old August 17th, 2007, 06:30 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Hey zel.., just a question about Shiny Gold...

Are you gonna include the Sevii Islands and Whirl Islands in the game..?

Eheheh... =3
__________________
  #97    
Old August 17th, 2007, 06:49 AM
dirk123's Avatar
dirk123
Organization XIII
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Hague
Age: 27
Gender:
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Hey zel.., just a question about Shiny Gold...

Are you gonna include the Sevii Islands and Whirl Islands in the game..?

Eheheh... =3
Sevii Islands = no, because Johto uses the Sevii Islands space
Whirl Islands = Yes, because they were in the original gold (which is where Lugia is located)
__________________
Hacks that I support inside spoiler
Spoiler:




Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
  #98    
Old August 17th, 2007, 09:08 AM
driger369's Avatar
driger369
Fortitude Creed
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Johto
Age: 23
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Yahoo to driger369
I know that there's a tool to put maps in games and places to fly to and one of the hacks around here has the johto map so mabee you could look into that when you release the next beta. Just a suggestion, keep up the fantastic work!
  #99    
Old August 17th, 2007, 09:21 AM
kyogre1940's Avatar
kyogre1940
Ultimate Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to kyogre1940 Send a message via Yahoo to kyogre1940 Send a message via Skype™ to kyogre1940
I have 2 questions. First, there appears to be a glitch in the Dragon's Den. After I get the Dragon Fang, I talk to Claire and it freezes up! Why?! I got the new beta, not cheating, everything! My 2nd question is, why aren't you using my music? I'll send you a couple more, but for the most part...
__________________
Like video game music? Like TV Show theme songs*? Like just plain old orchestral music? PM Me for details.


(Thanks goes to Alana)

*Only some TV Shows, not all


  #100    
Old August 17th, 2007, 09:36 AM
dirk123's Avatar
dirk123
Organization XIII
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Hague
Age: 27
Gender:
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to dirk123
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyogre1940 View Post
I have 2 questions. First, there appears to be a glitch in the Dragon's Den. After I get the Dragon Fang, I talk to Claire and it freezes up! Why?! I got the new beta, not cheating, everything! My 2nd question is, why aren't you using my music? I'll send you a couple more, but for the most part...
Remember, the latest beta was created 2-3 months ago.
Zel said that he would input the songs in Beta 5 and further.
__________________
Hacks that I support inside spoiler
Spoiler:




Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.