• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Heh it's sweet if the dogs are set when you first see them since (if I recall correctly) you don't have the masterball when you first fight Entei. Lol though its a pain if you're sitting far away from the gamecube since you have to hit the reset button on it. Wish they have made the gamecube have some Soft reset button combination, like L+R+Z+start or something. Lol yeah It'd be fun if I got shiny moltres and then you got shiny bulbasaur on the same day.

Lol nice 4 posts away from 1000, I just posted my 50th weee.

Heh my bro does that all the time too, We have one of those 1000 something block memory cards so we have just about everything saved on there and he takes it to his friend's house too., hence why I don't play colosseum or XD often enough. Come to think of it I still have to rebeat XD since I lost the memory card of my previous file somewhere last year (luckily transferred lugia and a few others to my Ruby first though and didn't have any shinies on it)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Nah, you don't have the Master Ball by then. I wouldn't worry, though, you can easily catch it as long as you have a Noctowl and Mantine on your team. The only problem would be purifying it since you don't have the Time Flute by then, and purifying it would give it a rather agitating amount of unwanted EVs (unless you actually EV trained it before you purified it, lol).

In XD, there is a way to soft reset. It's X + B + Start, iirc...and I'm nowhere close to soft resetting for Lugia. I still have to catch 36 Hoppip for the chambers, and progress through the storyline.

Edit in response to D_S: I believe I just beat that part, so we're not so far behind. Either I just beat that part, or I'm WAY more ahead than I think I am, in which case, I'd be happy.

I'm gonna try not to post again until I have a new shiny. Good luck, everyone. Oh, and congrats on your shiny Buneary, Shadow Chaos.

Edit2: Guess who came back with the Memory Card? XD I'll be playing through XD

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Wow really? lol didn't know about the XD soft reset thing, heh makes me want to go beat it again, and that does slightly make it easier to sr for lugia too, hmm. Heh thank God they made the EV reducing berries, though they are a pain to grow, they are a lifesaver for shadow pokes x__x Lol If I recall right, I'm at the broken ship in the desert in XD, yeah extremely behind.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Hey everyone....congrats on the new shinies!!! im still here tryna hatch a shiny jolly buneary with the egg moves nd run away ability....=[ wish me luck

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
BAAAAAAAM

DVC00225-1.jpg

Battling it as I type this, OMG :O:O:O

Will update as soon as I catch it.

EDIT:
Alright here's what happened. Was Sring for Moltres all day and it finally appeared as you all know. So then the battle was on, first out was Crobat and I used the weak thief to wittle its hp down to yellow before it got freed from Fire Spin. Then I sent out my Poliwrath and used Hypnosis to put it to sleep. While Sleeping I sent out Marowak and used False Swipe on it to bring it to 1 HP. Then it woke up and fortunately didn't use Fire Spin, so I switched out and sent Poliwrath again for hypnosis. It was Sleeping with 1 HP and I had it already in my Dex (thanks to XD moltres) and yet 10 Repeat balls failed to catch it. Lol so after putting it to sleep several times and chucking 12 Ultraballs, it finally killed my Poliwrath since it got burned. I had to send out my back up sleeper Noctowl and I thought it would get killed in one flamethrower, but fortunately it survived with 3 HP and put it to sleep. I wasn't sure how many turns it'd been, but it was at least over 30 so I chucked Timer Balls, and on the 4th one it was caught!! Lol nicknamed it "Wildfire", Caught Shiny #36

More Pics:
Impish blows, but caught in Timer yay!
Too lazy to check IVS for now, probably crappy xD

Sigh lol I saved like 3 times after I caught it xD this was just like Zapdos, which I also caught while I was online lol. Bird trio complete, wooooot Now back to Giratina... Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Hey, Steelix. Well done on your bird trio. I can't say I have a shiny set of anything, but I'm not too bothered about that. Still trying to aquire a full box of Champions to battle with. It's been getting interesting. As well as breeding new warriors, I called in an old friend from long ago. He had sweeped many a pokemon in XD, and has a flawless Attack stat so I cloned him and uploaded him to Pearl. I'll also try adding another shiny to the box.

Spinda

Shiny Spindas!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 17, 2007
Can I become a member of your club?

I have 12 shinies of my own and currently searching for more.
I have a: Nidoking, Fearow, Persian, Dewgong, Marril, Lairon, Aron, Garyados, Solrock, Unown A, Starly and Cydaquil.

And thats NOT by hacking.

I'm currently hunting a shiny Shinx, wish me luck.

OMG Moltres is shiny! How many times did you restart for it? I tried at least 100 times for Zapdos before giving up.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
oh here are My Shinies in Diamond

MewTwo, Espeon, Rapidash, Charizard, Scizzor ,Lugia, Matagross, Glalie, Salamance, Latios, Corsola, Wobbufet, Milotic, Medicham, Skarmory, Aggron, Chimeco, Manectric, Zangoose, Claydol, Cacturne, Rayquaza, Dialga, Drapion, Gallade, Bronzong, Skuntank, Pachirisu, Ramparados, Bastiodon, Luxray, Roserade, Drifblim, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, and Manaphy.
Thats alot isnt it.

EDIT: oops and Dragonite, Dusknoir, and Pelliper

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Congrats Steelix ^^

Drapion Dawg: How did you manage to get all of them? Manaphy worries me the most. We don't count shinys gotten from the GTS.

Spinda: Again an explanation of Latios would be nice, after both of you have explained yourself i'll happily welcome you to the club.

I am nearing the last gym, just stopping to train up my Lucario. I'm hoping I'll have the game beaten by monday so i can start hunting.

Have fun everyone.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I have two words for you all:

Shiny Pelliper...

Again another shiny pops up when I'm hunting Shinx, I haven't even taken the time to go look at it in the box yet. I'm so glad I hadn't gotten around to evolving the shiny Wingull I caught on Emerald... now to have the card fixed to show that... le sigh.

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Congrats LDD on the pelipper?
Lol yeah its not as fun getting a random shiny you already have, let alone don't care about much. Happened to me twice. First with Loudred and whismur. I had caught loudred randomly, and then while I was EV training it in HP, a shiny whismur showed up x__x What the lol. Kept it as whismur since I never had a shiny whismur since I caught my first one as a loudred.Second was
geodude, catching another one while hunting for onix, I had to waste a master ball on it or else risk it going boom, and then it turned out to have a garbage nature Hasty, left it a graveler :/. Well LDD I hope your pelipper at least isn't worse than your previous wingull and that was smart that you left the first one as wingull or else you'd be stuck with two pelippers lol.

Anyways I'm still Sring for Giratina, I'll also begin to Sr for Mewtwo next. Good luck to everyone on their hunts and other things!

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Congrats Steelix ^^

Drapion Dawg: How did you manage to get all of them? Manaphy worries me the most. We don't count shinys gotten from the GTS.

Spinda: Again an explanation of Latios would be nice, after both of you have explained yourself i'll happily welcome you to the club.

I am nearing the last gym, just stopping to train up my Lucario. I'm hoping I'll have the game beaten by monday so i can start hunting.

Have fun everyone.

alright ill count that out
well atleast the rest of them is Shiny :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
That's what I get for going to check out today's swarm(Corsola), isn't it? I take a few minutes away from my Shinx hunt and get a shiny...anyway here's her stats:
dpffsa279.png

Gender FEMALE! (My Wingull's male, by the way)
Hasty nature
Caught on Route 230
Met at Level 52
Very finicky.
Likes sweet food.

HP 126
ATK 64
DEF 105
SpATK 103
SpDEF 78
Speed 85

Ability: Keen Eye

EDIT: Oh, yeah and caught in an Ultra Ball. V(^_^)V

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
wow thats great
congrats
just a question
If Two of the Same Shiny Pokemon Breed will it be a Shiny pokemon when the egg hatches?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Dark Steelix Lv X: Congratulations on the Moltres!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Congratulations on the Pelliper!!

Drapion_Dawg: Nope. It still has the same chance of being a shiny as all other shinies...

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
ok thx for the info!
and guys just wondering if this is a good signature
plz rate it

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
Could I be a member? I got about two boxes full of shinies (working on my third.) I Caught a shiny Regigigas and Rotom by myself on Pearl (I traded for the rest if that's ok). I am currently hunting for a shiny Omanyte.

Back