• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FR/LG] Title Screen Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
Years
  • Age 29
  • hell
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
i dont understand 'Too big?
Open your ROM in a HEX Editor.
Look for a lot of FFs or 00s.
Found a lot of FFs or 00s? Look at the offset and copy it.
In that lil' popup in UnLZ-GBA when you hit "Write to ROM" replace the "Image Offset" with your new one.
UNchek Auto-abort and check Auto-fix.
Hit OK and everything should be fine when you load your ROM..'

FF's and 00's wtf?

By FF's and 00's he means were there's a load of F's or a load of 0's -.-
Quiet simple to understand.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I did everything you Said
Spoiler:

Now I just need to know how to change the pallete of the entei to the one on left side of the picture. (I don't know how to use APE either).

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
I can't get this right at all, I tried to add This

And it turned out like this
wherescharizard.png

I tried using your ordered one but it didn't work because on my ROM charizard came out like
fireredtitlescreen.png

which doesn't look like yours, How to I get that in the right order and add ESPexpert to it?

(If you want to know what that Pokemon is, hope that I finish and then you'll find out, I'm thinking of making it a essential part of the story.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
!!! UPDATE !!!
I made a video-tutorial about editing the Charizard on the FireRed titlescreen.
You can watch it on YouTube.
Or Veoh. [Better quality]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
What was that tilemap reordering program?

And that last post should be partialy ignored because I dropped that Pokemon.

tank-poker

Master pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
I know how to do all this. But do you or anyone here know how to edit the backround or at least change the color of the backround?
Also delete the fire in the firered rom

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
If you know how to do 'all this', then you know how to edit the pallete.. - -'
Man.. the flames, did you even look through this topic - -' I guess not.
Sorry, but I'm sick of n00bs posting in this topic, askin questions that don't belong here or are answered before..!

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I dowloaded that video twice but for some reason it won't play. I've tried three programs including windows mediaplayer, but all failed to read it. i think one of them said there was a problem reading the divx format or something, but i have all the good codecs like DIV-X, XVID, quicktime, midi, everything. can ya help me out a little bit. thanks

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
I seriously need help with this..it's kind of confusing..
If I want to put:
4v7kfuc.png

As the title pokemon

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
I've understood everything in this tutorial up to the point where it says to use Cyclone. I've downloaded Cyclone, and even the 5 library files for it, but it still doesn't work. Is there any place I could get a working version of it with the files?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I've understood everything in this tutorial up to the point where it says to use Cyclone. I've downloaded Cyclone, and even the 5 library files for it, but it still doesn't work. Is there any place I could get a working version of it with the files?

The search function is a really good one, indeed...

Read the answer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back