The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2007, 10:04 AM
mew three
Mewtwo

I Was thinking of making a Warhammer year 40,000: Dawn Of War Dark Crusade RP since ive got the game. For those of you that don't know, Dawn of War : Dar crusade is about a bunch aliens, heretics and humans fighting over a planet called Kronus in the year 40,000. The races are:

Orks- a bloodthirsty troll like race that live to only fight. The group of Orks fighting for Kronus are called the Wagghh
(that's there war cry aswell, lol)!!! There WarBoss, Gorgutz , is the biggist and the meanist of the Orks.

Necrons- Ancient Skeleton like machines built for eradicating all life. These fearsome creatures gained souls for there god the Nightbringer.Ther Necrons leader, Necron lord (lol) , Struck fear into the eyes of the enemy, and he tore (spelling?) through
them limb by limb.

Chaos- Demonic humans gone for the path of power and destruction. These Hellish deamons fight to control the Universe and spread the word of chaos. There leader , The chaos lord (couldn't remember his name and cant be botherd see) , was the most twisted and evil of all chaos. He got into the minds of his enemies and drank on there souls.

Tau Empire- To oppose these fearsome powers, the planets rulers, the Tau Empire sent their elite soldiers, and sufisticated battlesuits into the Phrase, fighting for the so called greater good. The Tau are humans mutated into surviving in the desert (or they are humanoid aliens, can't remember). Also allied with the Kroot and Vespin, Extremely tough meele soldiers , sworn alliegance to the tau.

There are many other different races but i can't be botherd to tell you all of them. If someone can get some pictures on here it would realy help. I forgot how to put pics on lol.

anyways.... what do you think??? good or gone???
Old August 20th, 2007, 04:07 AM
Alter Ego
that evil mod from hell

Nature: Quirky
Uhh...yeah, first off "a bunch of aliens, heretics and humans fighting over a planet called Kronus in the year 40 000" is not a plot. Second, you don't have a sign-up sheet (which is compulsory for all plots here), and third: Mizuki quite clearly stated (ages ago) that you shouldn't make a new thread just to discuss a plot idea. Stuff like this goes in the Discussion Thread. *Reportedness*

Scandalous Maido Love Affair and Pair: Phani
Estranged Ex: The RP Section Rules
Sworn Rival For All Eternity and about five minutes beyond: Chibi
Illegitimate Lovechild: Mika
Card-gaming Beta on a Leash: Scarlet

Old August 20th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Lazz make this clear.

INDIVIDUAL THREADS ARE FOR OOC'S ONLY.

There you have it. Plot discussion goes in the discussion thread.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links