Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:32 AM
.Brendan

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to .Brendan

Advertise here
This is the best hack i've ever played zel. You're my hero
Fourms

Will be very inactive because of school
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Skywing
Beginning Trainer

this hack is rly amazing..i been playing it for a long time now
Old August 29th, 2007, 11:54 AM
JohnBoy617
Pokémon Trainer

Nature: Modest
Wow, it's been too long since I last came to this forum. The last time I was here was when zel just released Beta4.

So Zel, what have you've been up to lately?
Old August 29th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Erick
It's been a long time!

Nature: Adamant
Hi Zel!

I wonder when you are gona post screenshots....

Ok Good luck! With the hack!

See you!
Old August 29th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy617 View Post
So Zel, what have you've been up to lately?
You can check his status on the first post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~* View Post
Once his reaches his first goal he's gonna start.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old August 29th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Zowayix
hi

Zel has reached his first goal, hasn't he?
Oh, and Manaphy Lv100, your luck wasn't that bad.
(View spoiler)
Spoiler:
Zigzagoon has a 4% encounter rate on Route 29, which isn't THAT low. If your first pkmn was a Wurmple (1% rate) now THAT would be bad luck.
Writing a haiku
with seventeen syllables
is really diffi--
Old August 29th, 2007, 04:03 PM
sgt_pepper
Team Realement

Well, I don't know if this is the place, but I can't think fo anywhere else: How do I evolve Kadabra to Alakazam?
Old August 29th, 2007, 04:48 PM
ptudia
Creator of Dragonstone

it has a set level evolution in shiny gold.

i dont know if it has one yet though.
FC: 1547 6296 7500
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
Zel has reached his first goal, hasn't he?
No he's just about done it looks like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post

How this should be read: FINISHED WORKING NEXT

Celadon City
Route16
Route17 (Cycling Road)
Route18
Route12
Route11
Digglet's Cave
Route13
Route14
Route15

Fuchsia City (First Goal, screenshots season starts, Beta ends here)
Route2
Pewter City
Route3
Mt.Moon (Second Goal, post of Beta)

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Sagiri

Zel I have a question. Are you going to do anything with the Ruins of Alph? I mean the researchers, how they gave you the Unown Dex in Gold. You could make them give you Hidden Power TM or... whatever. Its your hack I guess.
Old August 29th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Dragoon_Spear
Dragon Lover

wow this game is pretty cool!
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:42 PM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli25 View Post
Maybe you will show us some screens from Safari Zone when you will finish it So will there be any events, Like in R/B/Y ? Or only catching rare pokemons ? And will there be Safari Balls, Throw and Bait command ?
RBY had events at the S.Zone? (other than getting a few items there wasn't anything else there) Anyway, Ard will be taking part of the S.Zone, but there's no battle this time, he's busy looking for another Bug for his party.
Outside of the S.Zone, well, that's another story because... meh, not willing to spoil the whole event

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~* View Post
Hi Zel!

Ok Good luck! With the hack!

See you!
I'm at my First Goal, yes, but I need to finish it, and believe it or not, I'm still stuck at Fuchsia (I'll mention a bit more about my status at the end of this post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblue View Post
Zel I have a question. Are you going to do anything with the Ruins of Alph? I mean the researchers, how they gave you the Unown Dex in Gold. You could make them give you Hidden Power TM or... whatever. Its your hack I guess.
Nah... I'm still lazy to do something about the ruins (I also want to work a bit on the FR ruins so I use those maps so any kind of Unown can be found... Of course, no Unowndex, 'cause there isn't a feature like that on FR... Guess those researchers don't have too much importance on SG than in Gold, but, oh well, they'll be the way they are)

About releasing screenshots, I first want to at least, finish the mapping of the Safari Zone (I got carried away by the events at Fuchsia's Gym, and a little rematch with someone), so I didn't start the remapping there. Guess I'll finish it tomorrow. After finishing that (which finishes Fuchsia), I want to start the implementation of the Phone system, so I can then show you how it'll work. After that, I'll map the Trick House, and with all that I think I have enough to start showing screenshots.
That's how everything is planned. There's many stuff to take care of before starting the next phases, so it'll take some time.

Old August 29th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Sagiri

Quote:
Nah... I'm still lazy to do something about the ruins (I also want to work a bit on the FR ruins so I use those maps so any kind of Unown can be found... Of course, no Unowndex, 'cause there isn't a feature like that on FR... Guess those researchers don't have too much importance on SG than in Gold, but, oh well, they'll be the way they are.
... I knew there wouldn't be an Unown dex. You could do something else... Or not.
You say your lazy, and yet you are making the best and most well known hack on the planet. Yes, thats very lazy XP
Old August 29th, 2007, 07:59 PM
shadoweevee
Are you still there?

Quote:
About releasing screenshots, I first want to at least, finish the mapping of the Safari Zone (I got carried away by the events at Fuchsia's Gym, and a little rematch with someone), so I didn't start the remapping there. Guess I'll finish it tomorrow. After finishing that (which finishes Fuchsia), I want to start the implementation of the Phone system, so I can then show you how it'll work. After that, I'll map the Trick House, and with all that I think I have enough to start showing screenshots.
That's how everything is planned. There's many stuff to take care of before starting the next phases, so it'll take some time.
Take all the time you need (just make sure you give us really good screenshots :D)

All of the other ShinyGold banners
Spoiler:

I did not make these, but if you want to use them pm me and I'll give you the code.
Old August 29th, 2007, 09:58 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
wishing for the best! I can't wait 'till it's done!
Old August 30th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Katalyst
Black Rose Immortal

Lazy, zel? When you're doing the best Hackrom in the world and putting so much effort you say you're lazy? :D... Zel, I don't see any laziness in the screens. What I see is much effort that turned the game from VERY GOOD into TRULY SPECTACULAR.

© i Katalyst
Old August 30th, 2007, 06:20 AM
oli25

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
RBY had events at the S.Zone? (other than getting a few items there wasn't anything else there)
Hmmm... if i remember corectly there were two easy "events": finding gold teeth (to get HM Strenght) and finding secret house (to get HM Surf)
Old August 30th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Gerri Shin
  

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli25 View Post
Hmmm... if i remember corectly there were two easy "events": finding gold teeth (to get HM Strenght) and finding secret house (to get HM Surf)
just going off of ht quote here, I don;t quite think he can include the surf or strength hms in an event, but he could stick in a way to get a free pokemon or rare item for the gold teeth since the script should still be in there.
Equipment:
Custom PC, MacBook Pro (MBPr), 3DSxl Blue, 3DS Midnight Purple, iPhone 4S Green
Old August 30th, 2007, 06:48 AM
kiikasi
Beginning Trainer

Im truly happy about SG! Before i found this I was praying to game freak to make a pokemon gold remake! :D And one question... What sort of pokemon will you find in the safari zone? Finding lots of hoenn pokemon would be cool Thanks zel amazing hack :D
Old August 30th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Apple Inc.
This Changes Everything. Again

Send a message via AIM to Apple Inc. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Apple Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiikasi View Post
Im truly happy about SG! Before i found this I was praying to game freak to make a pokemon gold remake! :D And one question... What sort of pokemon will you find in the safari zone? Finding lots of hoenn pokemon would be cool Thanks zel amazing hack :D
It would be very cool if he could do some Editing and add in some D/P Pokemon but that is not very likely

Old August 30th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Monkey In Rehab
Spritee

Ive seen lots of gold hacks before. But none as good as this. Well done!
Old August 30th, 2007, 07:32 AM
lquidfire
Beginning Trainer

hey zel,ive been playing your game and its wick!but im stuck at the place where you find something in mistys gym and i cant use the walkthrough dirk sent you because i dont have microsoft word... can you help me please!!!
Old August 30th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Went
Blue

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldlover94 View Post
It would be very cool if he could do some Editing and add in some D/P Pokemon but that is not very likely
In fact is 0% likely, as he said hundreds of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lquidfire View Post
hey zel,ive been playing your game and its wick!but im stuck at the place where you find something in mistys gym and i cant use the walkthrough dirk sent you because i dont have microsoft word... can you help me please!!!
Here you have the answer:
Spoiler:

And about the hack: I have been wondering about how will we get the other two starters, since, as we will be able to get all the pokemon, there will be some way to get the two starters we didn't pick at the beginning... Have you already planned something?
"Your loyalties... are they clear?"

"Yes sir. They are."

Old August 30th, 2007, 08:57 AM
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Awesome zel, you're working on Fuchsia city. Just too bad Uni's started again. xD;

But a few questions on Fuchsia City...
Disregarding that Uni's started again, would Fuchsia City be taking more time then the average city to complete? I remember you telling me that the Safari Zone is going to be quite something, and with that having to be mapped, scripted and all those things you do, would you be taking out events in Fuchsia City like with rivals and such? I would imagine so.
Although, if you do decide to take events out of Fuchsia City, maybe you could put some on Route 14? (I know you've already finished Route 14, but you could always go back. xD)

Just a suggestion~ Keep at it, bud.
like competitive team fortress 2? check out my blog!

everlasting rivalry with murderface +
Old August 30th, 2007, 10:46 AM
LastHand
Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marz View Post
Awesome zel, you're working on Fuchsia city. Just too bad Uni's started again. xD;

But a few questions on Fuchsia City...
Disregarding that Uni's started again, would Fuchsia City be taking more time then the average city to complete? I remember you telling me that the Safari Zone is going to be quite something, and with that having to be mapped, scripted and all those things you do, would you be taking out events in Fuchsia City like with rivals and such? I would imagine so.
Although, if you do decide to take events out of Fuchsia City, maybe you could put some on Route 14? (I know you've already finished Route 14, but you could always go back. xD)

Just a suggestion~ Keep at it, bud.
wouldn't he just have to remap it a little bit? Fire red all ready has the safari zone in it. he just has to change it a little bit for the three years since B/R. i think?

click here

If any one wants a staff area for their hack at my forums. I will host you. I have 1 slot open. I will soon be opening more hack areas. I am willing to customize it for you. Just PM me for details.
Other hacks hosted
Pokemon Top Secret
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here