The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 02:29 PM
flameboy8106
an uchiha legend

This hack is awesome i cant wait for the whole game to come out anyways good luck.

[url]
Old September 3rd, 2007, 02:55 PM
Ooka
<3
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ooka
Well, I haven't played it recently since I am waiting for the eintire game to be complete to play but have a feeling it will look good.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:10 PM
brotlov
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brotlov
Wow, i fianlly played this hack(i had it on my desktop for 1 month)and this is just like G/S, the maps, Scripts(although, some need some work)and the new features, this is one great hack, keep it up Zel

FC:
1720 0592 7927

I am always up for a UU WiFi match, PM me
Old September 4th, 2007, 03:02 PM
koji_234
Beginning Trainer

Wow, You are amazing Zel, this is my fist ever hack I played and it's left quite an impression on me, I can't wait till it's finished!
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:54 PM
TheKingofKings
LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheKingofKings
Hey, how do you get passed the Goldenrod City Rocket Underground switches?
Old September 5th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Kronos1000
Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys

Zel has made a new order:

Spoiler:
2 - 1 - 3
Old September 5th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingofKings View Post
Hey, how do you get passed the Goldenrod City Rocket Underground switches?
Please check the walkthrough before posting those kind of questions.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Apple Inc.
This Changes Everything. Again

Send a message via AIM to Apple Inc. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Apple Inc.
Quote:
Zel's Current Status is: "Uni started again. But I think this first or two weeks I'll still be able to do things at a good rythm"
2 things:

rythym is mispelled

and Zel hasnt been on in a while. Is there maybe a paper or big project?

Old September 5th, 2007, 05:10 PM
shadoweevee
Are you still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldlover94 View Post
2 things:

rythym is mispelled

and Zel hasnt been on in a while. Is there maybe a paper or big project?
A simple PM would do just tell him he misspelled rhythm. You don't need to go offtopic just to ask him what he's doing in real life. I'm not flaming I just don't want to go offtopic

All of the other ShinyGold banners
Spoiler:

I did not make these, but if you want to use them pm me and I'll give you the code.
Old September 5th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Ooka
<3
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Ooka
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoweevee View Post
A simple PM would do just tell him he misspelled rhythm. You don't need to go offtopic just to ask him what he's doing in real life. I'm not flaming I just don't want to go offtopic
I think he was actually trying to say that Zel hasn't showed up in a while and he's wondering why.
Old September 5th, 2007, 05:14 PM
john55
Meh

Nature: Adamant
By any chance will there be a return of the S.S. Anne possibly in vermillion or olivine?
Old September 5th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Metakazam
Is a Loon.

Send a message via Yahoo to Metakazam
I have a question is it just as rare to find a shiny in Shiny Gold as it is in Fire or Red Leaf Green because I caught a shiny hoppip after only 2 hours of gameplay is that just luck or or is there a higher chance of finding one?
Old September 5th, 2007, 05:45 PM
shadoweevee
Are you still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kazaam~ View Post
I think he was actually trying to say that Zel hasn't showed up in a while and he's wondering why.
I know, I just don't want (another) huge discussion of what zel has been doing lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metakazam View Post
I have a question is it just as rare to find a shiny in Shiny Gold as it is in Fire or Red Leaf Green because I caught a shiny hoppip after only 2 hours of gameplay is that just luck or or is there a higher chance of finding one?
Zel say's it's the same, but a lot of people have had more luck finding shinys in this game than any other (without cheating). It may be due to the fact a lot of people are playing it and more people mean more chances. But that's just my guess.

Spoiler:

I did not make these, but if you want to use them pm me and I'll give you the code.
Old September 5th, 2007, 06:12 PM
PoisonMaster13
Beginning Trainer

Uhh hi i heard by looking at past forums that you can get every pokemon in this game, if so dose anyone know how to get bulbsuar see it's my favprote pokemon(next to crobat) and i would really like to get one so if anyone knows how that would be great....
Old September 5th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kazaam~ View Post
If anybody took the time to read, Zel said that he wouldn't be updating until he finished the scripting of the phone booth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john55 View Post
By any chance will there be a return of the S.S. Anne possibly in vermillion or olivine?
Not the S.S. Anne but the S.S. Aqua is there to take you back and forth to Jhoto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonMaster13 View Post
Uhh hi i heard by looking at past forums that you can get every pokemon in this game, if so dose anyone know how to get bulbsuar see it's my favprote pokemon(next to crobat) and i would really like to get one so if anyone knows how that would be great....
At this point Bulbasaur isn't in the game yet, but he will eventually be obtianable.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old September 5th, 2007, 07:42 PM
porkplan
Beginning Trainer

HI, about the shiny pokemon glitch,
After I caught the Red Gyarados (female gender) , every Pokemon becomes shiny including trainer's pokemon, wild pokemon becomes shiny and female.. i hate this glitch so is there a way to remove it? i tried to load my previous game and catch it again but still pokemon became shiny... i tried to release it but it didnt change.. pls help me i hate everything shiny... btw i caught gyarados i didnt lose...
Old September 5th, 2007, 07:55 PM
SerenadeDS
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkplan View Post
After I caught the Red Gyarados (female gender) , every Pokemon becomes shiny including trainer's pokemon, wild pokemon becomes shiny and female.. i hate this glitch so is there a way to remove it? i tried to load my previous game and catch it again but still pokemon became shiny... i tried to release it but it didnt change.. pls help me i hate everything shiny... btw i caught gyarados i didnt lose...
0_0 Ive never heard about that before. Thank god someone played that far as a Girl lolz. Hm.. I have no clue what could be causeing that. Better take that up with Zel.
Old September 5th, 2007, 08:15 PM
shadoweevee
Are you still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenadeDS View Post
0_0 Ive never heard about that before. Thank god someone played that far as a Girl lolz. Hm.. I have no clue what could be causeing that. Better take that up with Zel.
I think he means he caught a female Gyarados, not his trainer was a female.

Spoiler:

Old September 5th, 2007, 08:19 PM
SerenadeDS
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoweevee View Post
I think he means he caught a female Gyarados, not his trainer was a female.
Oh yea! Sorry about that.. Nevertheless.. I haven't heard of that glitch/bug before, so I dont know what to tell you... Im not a Big fan of shinys, But that would be intersting though.. Playing though with only Shinys!
Old September 5th, 2007, 09:28 PM
porkplan
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenadeDS View Post
Oh yea! Sorry about that.. Nevertheless.. I haven't heard of that glitch/bug before, so I dont know what to tell you... Im not a Big fan of shinys, But that would be intersting though.. Playing though with only Shinys!

im not a big fan of shinys either that's why i wanna get rid of that bug... so it didnt happen to you guys??? why is it only me..

also when I found a wild shiny scizor (again female)! is it a glitch or zel really made some wild scizors??? what's going on on my shiny gold!!!! pls help
Old September 5th, 2007, 09:55 PM
UnitRico
Trainer

Quote:
im not a big fan of shinys either that's why i wanna get rid of that bug... so it didnt happen to you guys??? why is it only me..

also when I found a wild shiny scizor (again female)! is it a glitch or zel really made some wild scizors??? what's going on on my shiny gold!!!! pls help
You are able to catch wild Scizors. I caught one too. It's normal

~Cya, UnitRico

Gogo Pokémon Gale!
Old September 5th, 2007, 09:58 PM
porkplan
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I finaly figured out how to trigger the glitch! I loaded my previous file and tried to catch Gyarados again 1 more time (after a lot of repeating), this time I caught him with Great Ball, the glitch didn't happen anymore, no more all female, all shiny wild (trainer's have some male) pokemons... The glitch occurs when you use the 1st Net Ball that was given to you to capture Red Gyarados, so do that when you want shiny Pokemon's, im not sure if all will be female, maybe it depends on the gender of the Gyarados that you caught, mine was female that's why ... I think that's the reason for the bug... Although im not so sure..
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitRico View Post
You are able to catch wild Scizors. I caught one too. It's normal

~Cya, UnitRico
Where do I find the wild scizor again? I forgot pls tell me.. thnx

Last edited by porkplan; September 6th, 2007 at 12:15 AM.
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Ivysaur
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
The script causes the Gyarados to be red and female always. I'm going to check it. A Net ball?
Ah, Scizor appears in the route between Mahogany and the Lake.

Mario | A mí nadie me dijo de vos
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:42 AM
porkplan
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
The script causes the Gyarados to be red and female always. I'm going to check it. A Net ball?
Ah, Scizor appears in the route between Mahogany and the Lake.

yeah i know it's always red but i didnt know it is female always.. I thought I saw a video in youtube with a male red gyarados that is in shiny gold..

Last edited by porkplan; September 6th, 2007 at 12:49 AM.
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Ivysaur
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
Ok, I caugth it with the net ball Kurt gave me and... nothing. Everything's normal. WTF? Can someone else try, please?

EDIT: I tried it with a Great ball and an Ultra ball too, and... nothing.

EDIT 2: No, the Gyarados isn't female always... I have female ones in the games where I play with the boy and male ones when I play with the girl O.o

Mario | A mí nadie me dijo de vos

Last edited by Ivysaur; September 6th, 2007 at 01:00 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links