• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowrider

PokeRom Hacker
Years
This hack looks super good can't wait to play it!

I think the reason so many people like it, is caz of the originality and the chance to be BAD

Good luck and DON'T QUIT

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
So today I'm playing my hack.
And I tell myself...

"My intro sucks horse balls."
So, I'm in the process of making a new beggining.
:)

<3

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
What is this?
(Yes I know the pic is low quality!)

And staff, no giving it away.
untitled.jpg

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, that is a... map, duh... XD

(I just wonder if the B&W is intentional or not... Probably it has something to do with it, oh well, let's wait, let's wait...)

Hey, good luck on the titlescreen, hope it ends up looking good.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well, I remember you saying that the Title Screen was coming up...
Oh well, as all Beta's, they don't need all that extra stuff. Just like extra Tiles...

By the way, are there going to be new Tiles by the 2nd Beta? I hope so, Beta's are nothing without Tiles.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Well, I remember you saying that the Title Screen was coming up...
Oh well, as all Beta's, they don't need all that extra stuff. Just like extra Tiles...

By the way, are there going to be new Tiles by the 2nd Beta? I hope so, Beta's are nothing without Tiles.

Why in the world are you talking about the 2nd beta? We don't even have the first. EV has left us in the dark about this hack the whole time. You all got a secret forum to talk about everything that goes on with hack. This is a major candidate for hack of the year, but all we got are a hand full of screenshots. This hack is doing so great on the fact that is an awesome theory. We the people are craving a demo. We wait patiently, and all we get are a few screenshots. We have passed released dates with nothing to show. Continuous delays make us worry. All in the same day the hack died, and it was resurrected. Our faith is tested at every turn. We do not know what will happen from one day to the next. Goodnight fellow fans of Duke Nukem Forever!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Why in the world are you talking about the 2nd beta? We don't even have the first. EV has left us in the dark about this hack the whole time. You all got a secret forum to talk about everything that goes on with hack. This is a major candidate for hack of the year, but all we got are a hand full of screenshots. This hack is doing so great on the fact that is an awesome theory. We the people are craving a demo. We wait patiently, and all we get are a few screenshots. We have passed released dates with nothing to show. Continuous delays make us worry. All in the same day the hack died, and it was resurrected. Our faith is tested at every turn. We do not know what will happen from one day to the next. Goodnight fellow fans of Duke Nukem Forever!
I'm not talking about the 2nd Beta, I'm asking a question.

I'm only asking that question because I'm curious.

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I'm not talking about the 2nd Beta, I'm asking a question.

I'm only asking that question because I'm curious.

Good luck with using my sprites without my Credit...

So You're not giving me permission to use them? Alright.
Fiared!
(Not that I had used any anyway)

Anyways, Lasthand, I love your post.
Yes, I'm hyping the game.
Seems to be working, eh?

Screenshots?
Well, I kept telling myself I'm "closer" to releasing the beta, that I keep telling myself, "why do they need screenshots when they can have the real thing", but then i keep adding things.

Long story short: I suck.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
lol post one screen shot or maybe...release the beta. ahhh suspense is driveing me wild im about to blow up lol jking :)

shadowrider

PokeRom Hacker
Years
yes it is kinda annoying waiting 2 months after the release date and still with nothing to show.

Can you give us a clue about the B/W pic cause i have no idea

Years
Actually, if you can remember back to the ruby days, Today is about 5 months after the original release date. The fire red release date was only a month ago. I'd like to see someone figure out what the B/W screen is for. :P:P:P It's great being apart of the staff, I know what its for. :P:P:P

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
I'm guessing it is a starter town? I think that you should release whatever you got as a pre-beta and let the wolves at it... lol. If you keep acting like you have been you will never release a beta.

Since you obviously got an opening, I'll take whatever Necrod's job was. I willing to learn whatever I have to do to get any job done. I just need a foot in the door. Yes you are diving us nuts about not showing much. There is a bunch of hype, but that hype will burn out if you are not careful. And don't be afraid of you mistakes that you think will make you look stupid. If you show your mistakes, people will learn by example. Also, you don't suck you are cool in my book. You just need to quit being such a perfectionist. It is a beta there are supposed to be errors. Godspeed on the hack, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back