• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Archive] Pokemon Essentials: Starter Kit for RPG Maker XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Thanks.

how to make one starter, you can choise one of three?

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
Poccil, your kit seems to be glitching for me. It creates error logs and shows code in the Battle and the Pokemon Selection Screen. If you could take a look at whats going on, that'd be great :)

Shade

Dark Knight
Years
  • Age 28
  • U.S.
  • Seen Jan 12, 2010
I Am Having A Bit Of Trouble.

When I Try To Load The RMXP Project That Is In The Pokemon Starter Kit I Get This Error.
| |
V V​

Project Could Not Be Read Due To Incompatibility Between Software Versions.

Revolution

Da Bestest Pokemon Master
Years
When I Try To Load The RMXP Project That Is In The Pokemon Starter Kit I Get This Error.
| |
V V​

Its either your using the Illegal version or he is and it cant read it.

| |
V V​

Its either your using the Illegal version or he is and it cant read it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
I downloaded the new version and now it shows an error whenever i try to use an item in battle.

how can i fix this?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
That problem is already resolved and is reflected in the latest build.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
As I mentioned before, I don't plan to create custom animations.
However, a separate project of mine is an animation editor designed
especially for Pokemon battle animations. What I would like is for someone
to use that editor and create animations for some moves. That way I
can better decide how to best implement battle animations into
my battle system. (The existing animation system is not enough,
unfortunately, because some moves' animations require manipulating
the attacker and the opponent, which is supported by my animation
editor.) I could use it myself, but I am not very skilled
in making animations as I am in programming.

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
Pokemorpher. I don't think that the Summary system has been implanted yet.

Anyway, I am having quite a frustrating problem involving the Custom Battle System...When you lose against a trainer instead of taking you to the last visited Pokemon Center, the player will be teleported outside the trainer, ready to battle him/her again...That I can deal with, but the real problem is event battles. Ie: A Rival/Gym Leader. When you lose against them, the even continues as if you had won. O.o

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
hopefully this will be the last time i ask for help, because i know your getting tired of me.

How do i change the badges or add them, and what badge do you need for what hm?

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
I just wanna know how to change pokemon's names and stats to make new ones, how is it done!?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
When you talk to the guy who gives you the badges he explains everything, Just read.

Either you didn't fully read what i said, or i didn't explain right.

I want to know, HOW to ADD badges, or change the names of them. what i mean is that i want to know how to make it where there are MORE then just 8 badges. I want there to be 12 badges in my game, but you only need 8 to go to the league.

Anyways, my other question, how do i change the amount of exp that you get from battles, because when people play my game, they level up almost every battle for the first 14 levels.

i want to know how to make it where instead of 30, 60 or 90 exp after beating a lvl 3 pokemon, instead you get about 14-24 each time.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
Ok, I kinda was messing around with Poccils kit and since people are so stupid and can't figure out how to change the intro or make the 3 choices of Starter Pokemon, etc. I have made a Demo. This includes Poccils Starter Kit, Patches, and PokeGear. It also contains some other goodies.

Download Enhanced Starter Kit

If you liked this, don't forget to show your support by joining my site and/or Poccil's site. We could always use some support :)

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
is anyone else haveing trouble with evolution. Poccil said the new release has evolution support but When my pokemon reaches the evolution level it doesnt evolve, for example my Cyndaquil is at level 16, but it should have evolved at level 14.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
is anyone else haveing trouble with evolution. Poccil said the new release has evolution support but When my pokemon reaches the evolution level it doesnt evolve, for example my Cyndaquil is at level 16, but it should have evolved at level 14.

Same here, I sent an error log to him. I'm sure it will be fixed within a day or two ;)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Now i'm having problems with the battle system,

i know i did everything right, on one map the trainer battles i have set up work, but on all the others, they don't work, i've even tride to just copy and paist the battle events from one board to the other to see if they work, for some resin they are only working on 1 of the maps and none of the others.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
Now i'm having problems with the battle system,

i know i did everything right, on one map the trainer battles i have set up work, but on all the others, they don't work, i've even tride to just copy and paist the battle events from one board to the other to see if they work, for some resin they are only working on 1 of the maps and none of the others.

Did you run the Game in Debug/Playtest Mode? If not, run it in Playtest and then see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back