• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GMail

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
If you get a buddy with it, they may invite you. oo;

I got mine by visiting an old board I used to be real active at. XD

And Chairman Kaga, if you don't give out the e-mail anywhere, then you don't have to worry about it. ^^; *has a spam free e-mail*

But my original e-mail... before I knew what SPAM was... I get at least 100 a day. x.x;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Oh god... you know how much I want Gmail? o_O I've been trying to find a way to get an account for months, but no luck... I found Spymac (www.spymac.com) which also offers a gig storage, but it's not particularly reliable.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I?ll keep you in mind J_A if I ever run into an invite, which would be rare but meh. ^_^;

aRedMoon

Years
I should be getting 3-5 invites. But they appear randomly, so I dunno when or if I'll even get them. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
OMG!!! How are all of you getting GMAIL!!! I have been searching and asking around for weeks!! I have been really wanting one since it came out! I dont understand how you get them.

aRedMoon

Years
You have to get a invite from someone that already has a GMail account. And I've also heard you can buy them on eBay.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
Wait, wait!! If you need an invite.. then how did the people who get to invite other get an account in the first place? Was it a first come first serve service? Kinda childish for google..

aRedMoon

Years
Certain people got it, I dunno how. And then they got their invites, spread it around, then more invites, etc.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Those who uses Blogger gets the first gmail accounts. Then they can invite people through their accounts... yeah I got 6 on my hands and I don't even know who to give it to O.o; Is it really *that* hard to get gmail considering that everyone from school (who I was trying to offer gmail accounts) already have a "few" gmail accounts? Rare maybe, but buying them on ebay sounds a bit exaggerated...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You have 6 invites? O_o; J_A still needs one I believe. And you just have to have connection, which you obviously do. =P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
My uncle has a GMail account. I'm going to contacting him soon via email, but not for that. Maybe I'll get an invite in the process.

aRedMoon

Years
I wonder if you have to recieve/send a certain ammount before you get your invites... ~_~

I still haven't gotten mine, but if I get 'em I'll send to you JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back