The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 6th, 2007, 01:29 PM
MsBroccoli
MsBroccoli

Nature: Quiet
This looks really cool, can't wait for the final product!
Old October 6th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Pieandcowz
Teh Moo Cow

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to Pieandcowz
how do I get past that giant rock thing after i beat the Dragons Den???

Old October 6th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieandcowz View Post
how do I get past that giant rock thing after i beat the Dragons Den???
You can't, that area wont be available until a later version of the game.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old October 6th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Pieandcowz
Teh Moo Cow

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to Pieandcowz
oh... Also can anyone map out victory road for me???

BTW when you beat the elite 4 when it goes to the credits theres a ass load of tile errors

Last edited by Pieandcowz; October 6th, 2007 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 6th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Zowayix
hi

Huh? What do you mean? If you mean getting a map of victory road, do this:
Spoiler:
open shinygold in advance map and open header 1 (I think) and you will find the victory road maps, hope this helps
Old October 6th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
You could do what Zowayix suggested or you could use the strategy guide on the first post.

Quote:
BTW when you beat the elite 4 when it goes to the credits theres a ass load of tile errors
That's only because Zel hasn't finished remapping Kanto and it got screwed up when he made all the tile changes.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>
Old October 6th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Godot
That's one of my rules.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Godot
Zel, your hack is amazing! Gold/Silver were my favorite pokemon games and its great to see Gold with gba graphics. Keep up the great work!

But am i supposed to have 999999 poke dollars and ?73 potions? O_o

Last edited by Godot; October 6th, 2007 at 04:16 PM.
Old October 6th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Short Range
Chargin' mah Solarbeam!

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragongod165 View Post
Zel, your hack is amazing! Gold/Silver were my favorite pokemon games and its great to see Gold with gba graphics. Keep up the great work!

Are you complaining? XD

No seriously I wouldn't complain about infinate Potions and Max Money. When you run out of Money just sell the potions. XD

Nintendo Wii Code ~ 6691-5507-3921-0167
Pokemon Platinum Code ~ 1849-2990-6860

Feel free to drop me a line on Wii Message or MSN! :D
Old October 6th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Aqua Mudkip
LOL I'm okay!

Please Zel, don't sell your game. It's piracy... for some people said in some other forum.

JOIN OPERATION HEAD PIGEONS...
TO BRING BACK INVADER ZIM!
Old October 6th, 2007, 06:24 PM
SerenadeDS
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Mudkip View Post
Please Zel, don't sell your game. It's piracy... for some people said in some other forum.
Are you serious!?!? Zel is agianst Pirates!! He has NOTHING to do with his game being sold.
Excpet makeing the game

So... Yea...
Old October 6th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Apple Inc.
This Changes Everything. Again

Send a message via AIM to Apple Inc. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Apple Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Mudkip View Post
Zel isn't behind the selling of this hack. Other Piraters put it on flashcarts and sell it like that, honestly these piraters lose money because the flashcart costs 50-60 dollars and the game is sold for like 20

Old October 6th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Aqua Mudkip
LOL I'm okay!

That's really awful... Those Pirates should go DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN and DOWN! for selling Zel's game. It's not right without permission!

JOIN OPERATION HEAD PIGEONS...
TO BRING BACK INVADER ZIM!
Old October 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM
SSJ4 Furanki
Got my Zoroark and everything!

Nature: Hasty
Hey Zel, this is looking great, I like how you have added the event for Suicune, Entei and Raikou also the Game Corner with the Bagon, can't wait to see more.

My X/Y Team:

Old October 6th, 2007, 09:11 PM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by girifarig View Post
I know you say you want to stick to original gold as much as possible, but I'm just a little curious. are you going to implement the battle tower and trainer hill anywhere. (i also remember you saying that you're NOT sticking in the BF, but seeing as those 2 features were in FR anyway...)
The Battle Tower will be, because in fact, it's a place where a few rivals could hang out to battle from time to time. And the trainer hill... What was that? I don't remember...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraky View Post
Nice one with the three dogs, Zel! The new grass tiles are cool, too. And Deoxys? Have you already imagined what to do for it? Anyways, this hack keeps getting better and better. Keep up!
*looks at paper again* yes, I have something wicked and evilish planned for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmas View Post
Also can't believe that you can actually get Castform, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Bagon and Poryon, and whatever else there is... keep up the great work Zel...
In fact Mimey, Eevee and Porygon were originally in Gold, so not much to be surprised about there
And Bagon is there just because it will be needed sometime. *closes mouth*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erimgard View Post
zel himself said he doesn't expect to finish it in 2007
Yeah, ever wondered why the "2006-2008", the idea is that it will be finished sometime around the next year.
And about the Beta5 it should be out this year, but, when, I don't really know yet (and wouldn't tell anyway, you know it'll be posted suddenly when I feel it's time, don't want to mess up giving release dates again)

Quote:
People around youtube likes to make lots of videos about the game. So, most likely, there is one about how to navigate through Victory Road (if not, I'd be surprised...)

No need of cheating by seeing my maps! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragongod165 View Post
Definitely not. But it's the kind of errors due to hacking a game. It's the first time I heard about the problem you mention, but I heard about Bad Eggs showing up and player's name getting truncated.

Just to be safe, did you use any kind of cheat code? I think those things usually do evil stuff to hacked games. If not, oh well, it's not that bad the error, right?

Wow... Really tired of dealing with music again. It's simple, but it requires a lot of trial/error/fixing, but I keep learning and improving little by little.
That's all I did on the hack today, and I'll keep on this the next days till I start getting better results (specially when there's the looping involved)

Old October 6th, 2007, 10:23 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
weeeee! keep it up, zel! Best of luck and always reach the stars up high!
Old October 6th, 2007, 11:14 PM
johnlycett
Not Booted Out - be like me!

Nice work!! Not that long now, good work i hate it how people blame the piracy issue on you.

It's not him!!
Old October 7th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Shiun Enshidia
The Demon Nicknamer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shiun Enshidia
I sure am liking how the game is going.
Now I just need to find something to ask which hasn't already been answered...thats hard considering your getting close.
Oh their is something small, although its about the spelling of Fuscia City's Gym Leader. In Gold it was Janine or something, in FR it was Charine or something like that. Which one will you use? (I seriously need to find something better to ask then that)

Oh yeah.
Will you be adding additional, harder, Silver battles? I mean, the last one (canon anyway) is at Mt. Moon. Seeing as how theirs going to be another area, would you add anymore. I mean, theirs already 2 other rivals who will most likely get new battles but will Silver?
Old October 7th, 2007, 12:58 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I think zel stated that he'll add the Battle Tower where the rivals will hang out...
Old October 7th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Crosell
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Nice zel It's working out better and better..
I was thinking about a movie with Jimmy The character G/S/C
If you won't find a way to make the legendary dogs run around Johto,maybe adding an event instead is much more fun..
Like Raikou,you can make the event for him like in that movie ( legend of thunder)
I'm sure you will find a way to make those dogs run around Johto but it's just incase it doesn't work
anyway good luck with Shiny Gold hope it get's finished soon ..
XxX Crossel XxX

I'll make a man out of you!
Old October 7th, 2007, 01:44 AM
thethethethe
Gym Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossel View Post
Nice zel It's working out better and better..
I was thinking about a movie with Jimmy The character G/S/C
If you won't find a way to make the legendary dogs run around Johto,maybe adding an event instead is much more fun..
Like Raikou,you can make the event for him like in that movie ( legend of thunder)
I'm sure you will find a way to make those dogs run around Johto but it's just incase it doesn't work
anyway good luck with Shiny Gold hope it get's finished soon ..
XxX Crossel XxX
Have you seen the video yet? He already has the dogs running around Johto.
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:49 AM
EBAiscool
Beginning Trainer

I know a glitch in Beta 4. Its when you find shinies all the time. What you do is after you battle red gyrados, immediately press A and then you will always find shiny Pokemon. I tested it. It works.
Old October 7th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Midnight Beat
elit resu motsuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiun Enshidia View Post
Oh their is something small, although its about the spelling of Fuscia City's Gym Leader. In Gold it was Janine or something, in FR it was Charine or something like that. Which one will you use? (I seriously need to find something better to ask then that)
I think you may be a little confused. In Fire Red the Fuchsia gym leader was Koga, in Gold it was his daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBAiscool View Post
I know a glitch in Beta 4. Its when you find shinies all the time. What you do is after you battle red gyrados, immediately press A and then you will always find shiny Pokemon. I tested it. It works.
Alright, before you post anymore glitches, read the first post. This along with pretty much all the glitches in beta 4 have been found and will be fixed in beta 5.

Old October 7th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Geeked
Pokemon Crimson Version

Nature: Adamant
ALMOST 1000 POST SHINY GOOD IS AWESOME KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ZEL
Old October 7th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Apple Inc.
This Changes Everything. Again

Send a message via AIM to Apple Inc. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Apple Inc.
Zel: Trainer Hill was in Pokemon Emerald and is the same as the Trainer Tower in Firered, in case you aren't sure what it is, you have to scale 5-8 floors each with battles on each one and when you got to the top you got a prize. In Emerald each floor had a puzzle and double battles on each floor and i believe only 5 floors. In Firered you decided if you want double or single and the difficulty level, there are no puzzles. There was an occasional Shiny in Firered and everytime you battled that trainer that Pokemon would be Shiny. Also in Emerald some trainers had legendaries and unique Pokemon like Unown, Entei and Articuno. You were also allowed to use any Pokemon you wanted

Old October 7th, 2007, 08:20 AM
ShinyGold2
Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC

great hack i love it

Join the:
. Lugia Fan Club
. Dark, Psychic and Ghost Pokemon Fanclub
. Pokemon Starters fan club
. Charizard Fan Club
. Celebi Fan Club

Back and hopefully For good
Closed Thread