The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 7th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Godot
That's one of my rules.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Godot
Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
Just to be safe, did you use any kind of cheat code? I think those things usually do evil stuff to hacked games. If not, oh well, it's not that bad the error, right?
lol no i didnt use a code, i just noticed it when i went to buy some potions after losing to carlos in the violet city gym and it said "you have no room for these" and i looked and i had that many potions and looked at my money and had 999999 O_o lol

EDIT: 1000th reply! and 1001th post! yey

Last edited by Godot; October 7th, 2007 at 08:26 AM. Reason: 1000th reply!
Old October 7th, 2007, 10:46 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

i'm not gonna be playing shiny gold for a while but i know that it will take a long time.

(to the 1000th post addicts)it's just a number of posts not any thing special.good luck zel
i'll pm u some screenies of what an island with mew could look like.

CHRISTMAS 2010!
2 Months
Old October 7th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Symbol
Playing Pokemon White

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Symbol
I'm not gonna play the game until the next version comes out. It will be better.
Old October 7th, 2007, 02:35 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
i agree.

ehehheh.

anyways, best of luck, zel.
Old October 7th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Dr.Garchomp
Mr.Gaburiasu

Nature: Calm
I've seen the legendary dog video, and it looks pretty good BTW, is the hoenn battle music just temporary?

Dr.Garchomp
Old October 7th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Light_Lugia
Soul of the Sea

This hack is really cool... but I'm waiting for the next Beta until I start playing it. Good work! No, GREAT work!
Old October 7th, 2007, 05:36 PM
SSJ4 Furanki
Got my Zoroark and everything!

Nature: Hasty
I have a question zel, about how that Ruby and Sapphire, Oak thing. Will you have to do a sidequest?

My X/Y Team:

Old October 8th, 2007, 01:49 AM
Nicolas
O c t o j a R e j s t r o m

Nature: Naive
hi zel, I'm now spriting the new key items in shiny gold beta 5!
well good luck on it.
And there's more, I noticed that all th=e trainers in the game that can be registered in the phone are the trainers whos names are:

ex.
11/trainer/2

Last edited by Nicolas; October 8th, 2007 at 02:49 AM.
Old October 8th, 2007, 02:50 AM
gotron228
^_^

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to gotron228 Send a message via Skype™ to gotron228
Go Zel! I love the way you do ur hacks!

Old October 8th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Martin Yiu
disappeared... forever

Hi Carlos, it has been a long time since I came to this thread last time. Mainly because I have many things to do :D

Anyways, I am here to offer you help when making rado system. I did a base of the so-called radio system in Semele's hack Liquid Ocean, but I didn't finish it as we split up and each one have project to do (no one knows about mine because I still didn't post it here).

About the system: I was planning to connect all the radios with a bunch of flags and using a few practically similar scripts and just cycling the programmes on air, maybe adding some special ones when doing some task, giving some hints depending on the flag activated in the script of the task and so on. If you want, feel free to tell me. I am really happy that you are making this progresss

I have a n00b-type question: Will you put any G/S beta maps into SG? As you said it doesn't have to be exact copy of G/S/C, maybe some beta maps might be revamped and some events added, and the places will open after beating E4 or so... But I think the answer will be no :D

(For everyone loving GSC beta maps wait for my new project which will include FR revamps of GSC beta maps :D No offense to this hack, really)

Anyways, good luck and see ya!

~Martin

Old October 8th, 2007, 08:53 AM
DarthSenorQueso
I am Mr.Cheese !!Who is DSQ?..

well he is adding trainer tower he said that but not the hill....

Old October 8th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Symbol
Playing Pokemon White

Man....I just cant wait for beta 5, its going to RULE!
Old October 8th, 2007, 08:57 AM
DarthSenorQueso

Or the final Relese!!!looks awesome so far.

Old October 8th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Gerri Shin
  

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSenorQueso View Post
well he is adding trainer tower he said that but not the hill....
umm just to point something out the Trainer Hill from emerald and the trainer tower from FR are the exact same thing, just different names for different versions. Zel said he is going to ad the Battle Tower, but hasn't said anything about the other. either way he can do as he likes it's his game.
(and it totally Rules!!!)
Ehem sorry about that outburst it was unbecoming of me
Old October 8th, 2007, 09:00 AM
DarthSenorQueso

Old October 8th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Symbol
Playing Pokemon White

I just really want him to add that payphone thing, it seems cool.

Old October 8th, 2007, 09:06 AM
DarthSenorQueso

Well he is if you read he already did the script.

Old October 8th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Symbol
Playing Pokemon White

yeah, I know he'll add it, but like...I just cant wait for the next beta to release...who know how long it'll be till its out:\

Old October 8th, 2007, 09:11 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Alright, people, easy, easy...

Hey, things really change while I'm busy writing a post (thanks to whoever is paying attention to spammy posts, probably Semele)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiun Enshidia View Post
I sure am liking how the game is going.
Now I just need to find something to ask which hasn't already been answered...thats hard considering your getting close.
Oh their is something small, although its about the spelling of Fuscia City's Gym Leader. In Gold it was Janine or something, in FR it was Charine or something like that. Which one will you use? (I seriously need to find something better to ask then that)

Oh yeah.
Will you be adding additional, harder, Silver battles? I mean, the last one (canon anyway) is at Mt. Moon. Seeing as how theirs going to be another area, would you add anymore. I mean, theirs already 2 other rivals who will most likely get new battles but will Silver?
I used Janine, because that's how she's called at Gold (I do remeber her being called Charine, but when you have to compare: Janine > Charine)

And for additional Silver battles I don't think I'm gonna do that, mainly because he's an original character from Gold and I want to stick with what they (Nintendo) did with him (I can do anything I want with my extra trainers, though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldlover94 View Post
Zel: Trainer Hill was in Pokemon Emerald and is the same as the Trainer Tower in Firered, in case you aren't sure what it is, you have to scale 5-8 floors each with battles on each one and when you got to the top you got a prize. In Emerald each floor had a puzzle and double battles on each floor and i believe only 5 floors. In Firered you decided if you want double or single and the difficulty level, there are no puzzles. There was an occasional Shiny in Firered and everytime you battled that trainer that Pokemon would be Shiny. Also in Emerald some trainers had legendaries and unique Pokemon like Unown, Entei and Articuno. You were also allowed to use any Pokemon you wanted
Interesting, well, thanks for informing me about it. I haven't used FR's Trainer Tower, so it's still available if I decide to put it somewhere after Red's defeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Garchomp View Post
I've seen the legendary dog video, and it looks pretty good BTW, is the hoenn battle music just temporary?
Yes, it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
I have a question zel, about how that Ruby and Sapphire, Oak thing. Will you have to do a sidequest?
No, you don't really need the Ruby and Sapphire because it's all related to a certain flag to be setted on. So, the only thing you need to do in order to activate it will be to reach Pallet and talk with Oak (which means it won't be available on B5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
And there's more, I noticed that all th=e trainers in the game that can be registered in the phone are the trainers whos names are:

ex.
11/trainer/2
Yes, by the way, regarding the rematch trainers I have something else to ask to everyone at the end of this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Yiu View Post
Hi Carlos, it has been a long time since I came to this thread last time. Mainly because I have many things to do :D

Anyways, I am here to offer you help when making rado system. I did a base of the so-called radio system in Semele's hack Liquid Ocean, but I didn't finish it as we split up and each one have project to do (no one knows about mine because I still didn't post it here).

About the system: I was planning to connect all the radios with a bunch of flags and using a few practically similar scripts and just cycling the programmes on air, maybe adding some special ones when doing some task, giving some hints depending on the flag activated in the script of the task and so on. If you want, feel free to tell me. I am really happy that you are making this progresss

I have a n00b-type question: Will you put any G/S beta maps into SG? As you said it doesn't have to be exact copy of G/S/C, maybe some beta maps might be revamped and some events added, and the places will open after beating E4 or so... But I think the answer will be no :D

(For everyone loving GSC beta maps wait for my new project which will include FR revamps of GSC beta maps :D No offense to this hack, really)

Anyways, good luck and see ya!

~Martin
About the radio system, it's still something that I'm not worried about at least for the next Beta, and most likely, I'll do it myself 'cause it's a funny event to script XP

About your question, I was suggested to add that Safari Zone map, and I put it in. The other Beta maps were from locations that were fixed on Gold, so I'll only remake the "fixed" versions, and not the Beta ones (doesn't make too much sense), but who knows, maybe there could be extra locations with a certain resemblance to those Beta maps.

OK, I'll ask this again (I think this'll be the last time). If anyone wants to help me with a full list of the rematch trainers lineups (you know, they increase their pokes levels and ammounts, so I need a full list of all those changes), please I need that to keep improving the Phone Booth and Rematch Trainers scripts. I could do it myself, but then that would take a LOT of my time that I could use to do more important stuff. I hope that someone's up to such tedious task (I'm not, for sure... But if I have to, I'd do it, wasting lots of time, though), credits will be given obviously.

Old October 8th, 2007, 10:10 AM
DarthSenorQueso

Um........on mine farfetcch wennt into the trees

Old October 8th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Ivysaur
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
Quote:
Give as much information as you can, please. Where did you talk to it? Did you save (start-save) before that? Did you use any cheat? That glitch is really old and has been bugging me for several months!

Mario | A mí nadie me dijo de vos
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:18 AM
DarthSenorQueso

no cheats um.. no save and secod talk um below it.

Old October 8th, 2007, 10:19 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

Quote:
that has already been posted.you just try making him go a different direction or look at the guide.if there is too many posts like this then this thread goes bye bye.

love the hack zel. i can't wait for b5. also, the map for mew.you could play an emerald rom when ur not doing this or whatever and see what the faraway island is like.is the battle tower gonna be west of olivine cuz u could make an area north of the miltank farm and have it like the battle area in DIAMOND.

onwards and upwards

SGash

CHRISTMAS 2010!
2 Months
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:20 AM
DarthSenorQueso

And it is not spam telling him that the hack is good is spam telling him about glitches is the whole point of this forum!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links