• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trick Or Treat: October RPer Of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Give me something good to eat!
Like a snickers or a big Vinny!
Better not get no stinkin Penny!
And If I find a razor in there!
I'll cut off all your hair!

As per Mizuki's request, no voting for her in any category. No votes for yourself. No Voting for Mizuki. vote in at least four categories. No Voting for Mizuki. A vote may be split a maximum of three ways per category. Oh, and did I mention? NO VOTING FOR MIZUKI!

Well, here come either the Tricks, or The treats. Hope for a treat.

Funniest RPer AKA: One Who makes people LOL and LOLZ:

Most Creative RPer- AKA: One who uses own material and not that of an anime:

Laziest RPer- AKA: One who never posts and trys to eat cheeto's with face while typing minimum amount of words:

Most "Creatively Challenged" RPer: AKA: NOOB NEWB N00B N33B N3WB:

Best RP plot- AKA: Plot that tractor beams you in:

Most creative Plot-Writer-AKA: One who can write good plots:

Scariest RP Master-AKA: RP Master which makes you hide under a blanket while RPing:

Most Devoted RPer- AKA: The one who revives it and has the majority posts in it:

Wordiest RPer: AKA: Uses more then 200 words a post:

Most Helpful RPer: AKA: Doesn't LOL you when your lost or confused:

Most Annoying RPer: AKA: The one who really crumbles your crackers:

Favorite RP Character (Male): AKA: Your Fav RP Char That is a Boy:

Favorite RP Character: (Female) AKA: Your Fav RP Char That is a Girl:

Funniest RP Character (Male): AKA: The Most LOL RP Char thats a boy:

Funniest RP Character (Female): AKA: The Most LOL RP Char thats a girl:

Most Realistic RPer: AKA: The One who actually loses or gets hurt in an RP:

Most Diverse RPer: AKA: Doesn't use the same thing more then four times (in a row):

Most Creative RP Promotional Banner Designer: AKA: Zaiku

The "Most Likley To Do..."

Most Likely to Outsell J.K. Rowling's Books Someday: AKA: The One who will make one trillion AND ONE dollars off a book series:

Most Likely to Pick a Career where Little to No Writing is Required: AKA: B@D WR1T3R:

Most Likely to Revolutionize the Face of Roleplaying: AKA: Someone to do something new:

Most Likely to Start Their Own Forum: AKA: Who will make a domain?:

Most Likely to Burn Out Their Caps Lock Button: AKA: Does THIS WAY TO MUCH:

Most Likely to Have Their Gender Confused: AKA: Alter Ego

Most Likely to Drop a Pop-Culture Reference: AKA: " Go Greenday loving Black eye peas Pikachu! Use Hip Hop Of Mountain Dew Attack!":

Most Likely to Spend the Rest of Their Natural Life in Front of a Computer Screen: AKA: N3RD that we all respect:

And The Reason We Create Threads Like This In the First Place:

RPer Of the Month: AKA: DA BEST OF DA BEST

Well HArdy HAr HAr, I HoPe ThIs ThReAd GeTs LoTs Of AtTeNtIoN!!!

And Remember!

Watch Ye Blarney Stones!

Last edited:

Lash

Years
Most "Creatively Challenged" RPer: treeko3605, darkdragonmaster24, MasterPhoenix4

Best RP plot- AKA: The Chaos Gate (by Fallen)

Most creative Plot-Writer-AKA: Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

Scariest RP Master-AKA: Random_Fan

Most Annoying RPer: treeko3605

Most Likely to Outsell J.K. Rowling's Books Someday: Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

Most Likely to Pick a Career where Little to No Writing is Required: treeko3605, MasterPhoenix4

RPer Of the Month: Random_Fan

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Funniest RPer AKA: One Who makes people LOL and LOLZ: JBCBlank

Most Creative RPer- AKA: One who uses own material and not that of an anime: Fallen Messiah etc...

Best RP plot- AKA: Plot that tractor beams you in: Draconia School of Mythology, Shadowfaith

Scariest RP Master-AKA: RP Master which makes you hide under a blanket while RPing: Shadowfaith. But I do not know why

Wordiest RPer: AKA: Uses more then 200 words a post: Archsage

Most Likely to Pick a Career where Little to No Writing is Required: AKA: B@D WR1T3R: treeko3605

Most Likely to Burn Out Their Caps Lock Button: AKA: Does THIS WAY TO MUCH: ACC

RPer Of the Month: AKA: Random_fan

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Funniest RPer : Alter Ego (I mean, Pegasus vs. Tacey... hilarious. XD)

Most Creative RPer: My good friend Porygon-Z

Laziest RPer: *points finger at Chigiri* I can't keep Manabi going in your Naruto RP until you post, silly person!

Most "Creatively Challenged" RPer: This award is split three ways: Archsage, Alter Ego, and Shadowfaith. (LOLZ)

Best RP plot: Hm... I'd say that to restrict it to October, Draconia School of Mythology wins out.

Most creative Plot-Writer: That's easy. So easy that I'm not going to tell you. You should be able to figure it out for yourself.

Scariest RP Master: *transforms into Zeus, complete with thunderbolts*

Most Devoted RPer: Ah, Alter Ego, many thanks for saving CARD GAMES from death. :3

Most Helpful RPer: LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ

Most Annoying RPer: Raichuchika, this is revenge for last RPer of the month. This vote is also extended to JBCPeace, CARD GAMES's no show with no explanation roleplayer, and Fallen_Angel_Messiah_of_Black_Roses, for having a user name that makes no sense and takes way too long to type. (FAMoBR, no offense. XD)

Favorite RP Character (Male): Lucifer Ashton (technically NPC), Alter Ego-Pokemon: Neo Genesis

Favorite RP Character: CHAUVINISM FTW!!!!!! *Is shot*

Funniest RP Character (Male): The force is with Pegasus, played by ALTER EGO in CARD GAMES

Funniest RP Character (Female): Heheh. "Plum", formerly played by Phanima in Pokemon: Neo Genesis deserves a vote, does she not?

Most Realistic RPer: Sorry, I think that most of us are pretty good about losing but when it comes to realistic appearances all of us stink. XD

Most Diverse RPer: Porygon-Z (I mean, he goes from pacifist guardian to lover-boy to wealthy landowner to scientist to grumpy government worker at the drop of a hat. 0_o)

Most Creative RP Promotional Banner Designer: AKA: Zaiku (LOLZ)

Most Likely to Outsell J.K. Rowling's Books Someday: I'm not telling you. XD

Most Likely to Pick a Career where Little to No Writing is Required: Raichuchika, this is also revenge. XD

Most Likely to Revolutionize the Face of Roleplaying: Duuuuhhh... I dunno. Archsage maybe?

Most Likely to Start Their Own Forum: Nobody. (This counts as a vote)

Most Likely to Burn Out Their Caps Lock Button: IF I TOLD YOU IT WOULDN'T BE A SECRET NOW WOULD IT?

Most Likely to Have Their Gender Confused: JBCBlank. (He's a she? WTBBQSauce?)

Most Likely to Drop a Pop-Culture Reference: Go no further. XD

Most Likely to Spend the Rest of Their Natural Life in Front of a Computer Screen: MEEEEEE!!!!!

RPer Of the Month: And this vote goes to... *rips off tape* Shadowfaith, Alter Ego, and Archsage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back