The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2007, 01:48 PM
The Mega Champion
Strategist

Send a message via AIM to The Mega Champion Send a message via Skype™ to The Mega Champion

Advertise here
I'm not going to dispute it, really I'm not. Trust me on this. It's true I'm ****** off about another one of my fanfiction being forced closed (that's right, this is not the first time it's happened) but I know not to whine and argue.

It's just that... the mods on there didn't really give a specific reason why it was closed.

All I'm asking... is a SPECIFIC reason why it was closed, and what rule did I violate?

If someone, particularly the mod that closed my fanfiction, could help me out here, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5.

2015 for PS3 & PS4

Old October 20th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Forci Stikane

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Um,...you already had an explanation given to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careful With That Axe, Pichu
It's hilarious how you attack us before we even come and critique, and evade your duties as the writer with silly excuses and search engine references-- The plot is weak, weak in terms of tangibility and conceptuality. Please don't tell me that's all you got... The title itself is dull. The dialogue is monotone, ordinary and too casual... In other words, boring. Very little plot development took place and descriptions are fixed in and unnatural to me. Punctuation is horrible.

ACC's points are strong too.
To sum it up simply and bluntly, it was turning out to be garbage.
Old October 20th, 2007, 02:02 PM
diamondpearl876
you can breathe now. x

Nature: Careful
Yeah, you were given a specific reason.

Read the fanfiction rules, and the fanfiction writing guides here. They will help you a LOT if you bother to take to them seriously.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 20th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Careful With That Axe, Pichu!

Nature: Careful
Thanks Pekoni & dp786.

Again, just in case!

Quote:
It's hilarious how you attack us before we even come and critique, and evade your duties as the writer with silly excuses and search engine references-- The plot is weak, weak in terms of tangibility and conceptuality. Please don't tell me that's all you got... The title itself is dull. The dialogue is monotone, ordinary and too casual... In other words, boring. Very little plot development took place and descriptions are fixed in and unnatural to me. Punctuation is horrible.

ACC's points are strong too.

This is now closed as it doesn't meet the standards of PC's writing sections.
closed

P.S. Swearing only shows your lack of vocabulary

Sponsored Links

Advertise here