The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 19th, 2007, 05:50 PM
txteclipse
Zero

Nature: Quiet
I think there's some animals that still have to be converted to pokemon, so if you need something like that, I'd say a fakemon is necessary. Otherwise, try to use what exists.
Old October 21st, 2007, 02:39 PM
Rosefrost
Alright, who put that there?!

Location: ....Right behind you! MUHAHA!!! (Dun dun dun dun!!)
Send a message via Yahoo to Rosefrost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunter View Post
This has kind of been on my mind for about a week. I'd been working on the fanfics that I mentioned the ideas for a little while ago, Feral Legacies, Biohazard, and Week 23, when it struck me... What do others think about the usage of fakemon in fanfics? I know they're allowed, but I want to know if using my fakes is going to cause people to hate my fics.
I've been writing and making up a fanfic for two years now. I'm really working hard on it, it has an amazing plot, and I'm putting two fake pokemon in it, both with awesome backgrounds, and they are very important to the story. I would say that if you really need to, put a few fake pokemon in your story, but describe them well. If they're not crucial to the story, then it's probably best you leave them out.

Sorry I've been gone for so long everyone...>.<
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links