• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
I wanted opinions on something- the PokeCom already does the work of the Pokedex, Pokemon menu, Pokegear-thingy, Trainer Card, and TM pocket of the Bag- Should I just incorporate the rest of the Start menu into it and have it open automatically?

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
The trio in T/I is a set of animated marionettes created at the dawn of time, to watch over the natural world, the man-made world, and the great void, and ensure they were kept in balance. I'm now revealing them, one-by-one...

naturgiauh0.png

Naturgia

Grass-type
Nature Pokemon
Art by Kukaru001

Naturgia is the essence of the natural world. When it steps, it leaves trails of fertile soil in its wake, and must also destroy parts of the natural world which encroach upon the other elements of existence. As the world settled and its powers became unneeded, it is said that it transformed into the largest tree in Derukia's vast central forest areas...

Next week: Mechania, the mask of ingenuity and inventiveness!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
It seems really well built. have fun making it =>

It seems really well built. have fun making it =>>

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
T/I is not cancelled. All the same, development is going to slow down. This is an ambitious project, and it's lacking support. I've reached breaking point, and can't do much else apart from waiting now. So, until I get scripts, tiles, music, etc., I'm going to work on a less ambitious project, which I expect a demo for by New Year's Day at the latest.

These are not cancelled- in fact, I'll reveal more info all the same. But, until future time, there is little I can do... You can help, of course, by spreading the word! So...

Want to support us? Well, more than ever before, we need you to advertise!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
If you need anything just PM me I use rm2k3 but events and maps maybe even sprites I can do

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Love the echidnas. Echidlay is ADORABLE, and Gaieggna looks evil. (Good evil, not bad)

The trio in T/I is a set of animated marionettes created at the dawn of time, to watch over the natural world, the man-made world, and the great void, and ensure they were kept in balance. I'm now revealing them, one-by-one...

mechaniasl3.png

Mechania

Metal-type
Mechanation Pokemon
Art by Kukaru001

Mechania is the essence of the manmade world. As with Naturgia, it has to keep its domain in balance with everything else. Long ago, it is said that, after a bloody feud with Naturgia, it descended deep into the earth to sleep...

Next week: Cosmogia, the mask of space!

kukaru001

Monkey
Years
hey hey yo heres the drawing for that ghost lamp pokemon you wanted
i didnt paint it but if someone does go around to be my guest - (ill try if i can...)
the inside the little ball is like a little poltergeist soul of flame - with eyes in the first form and the other form is very dark red. also the pokemon itself - description: when a pokemon dies, its soul finds refuge into these different lamps helping to guide other pkmn to their own light (or so it should say there is also another description on the sheet that im giving you)

lamps001.jpg

tell me what you think and give me another one to do plz ;D!

ps: if you have any questions about what the heck is on what pkmn ask me and ill tell you in some more details

Last edited:

kukaru001

Monkey
Years
New pokes. Umm.. haven't gone and drawn them in color yet, should be soon - or if someone wants too :P.

Axiin - axes for arms

mix003.jpg

Circuit and Cirair - use electricity to levitate

mix001.jpg

Wodahs and Emirg

untitled.jpg

untitled5.jpg

Screechant - one half is male the other female - the male screems the female chants - the prominant side (the one ppl see more in battle is the side that is louder heard)

mix002.jpg

Aquafin (evolutions coming -already done must paint)

untitled1.jpg

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
akefrontmapmt4.png

Quite possibly the most important city in the game, Lakefront City has been unveiled! This quiet town serves as the gate to Derukia Lake, and was actually started as a village of people who had dedicated their lives to keeping Electrgon and Dravolent sealed away. The building in the northwest is a train station- but to where? Well, Cryptrise is a little to the west- but there's something far bigger to do with this station after you beat the Champion in Cloudtop. There's also a forest between here and Smogzone, and a hotel, too.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Hello, mere mortals. In perhaps the closest set of map updates ever done on this game, I brought you Lakefront four days ago... and now, I bring you Smogzone!

breezetopcitymapiu1.png

This is a polluted, abandoned city with hobos, some houses for the power plant employees, and, the only reason it's even on the map, Derukia's main power plant. The building to the far left is the (now abandoned) Eastern Safari Zone entrance. You'll find lots of Poison-type Pokemon there. On the right, there's the aforementioned Power Plant, which ships energy off to less... smelly... cities. For one of my favorite maps, it's a place you'll want to avoid, and won't have to go to much.

Oh, yes, about Cosmogia- it's coming, but I'm saving it...

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow,You have some magnificient mapping skills!I'm impressed.Would you like to become a mapper for Pokemon Titanium?Reply in a PM.

Back