• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Right, I am on holidays now *back on PC full-time for 3 weeks* and I have a tablet and a scanner now (brand-new) so I'm ready to take requests; I really need to finish that PC group portrait, don't I? *sweatdrop*

Todo

sprite colector
Years
can anybody make me a banner that has sprotes as the border and in the midle i want Todo The Sprite Collector

thanks

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Can I have a banner with water Pokemon it: Vaporeon, Lapras, Starmie, and Horsea underwater. I want it to say Star on it. Thanks so much for whoever does this!

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Hiya peoples!!

I'd like to put a request up for anyone willing to make me something!

I'd really love to have a Labyrinth banner for my siggy. Something with Sarah and Jareth in it would be awesome. If you google for images using the keywords Labyrith, Jareth, and Sarah, I know you'll get a ton of piccies! Thank you in advance!!! ^^

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
Hi! I'm writing a request to all talented artists who can colour cartoon pictures(Anime or Manga style) well.
I am seeking for someone who is willing to help me colour 3 of my latest fanarts of Pokemon Special/Adventures (A Manga book).
In return, I will share the artworks with you and you will be free to keep it and use it on your art website or so.
The three artworks are of girls, and they are wearing chinese dresses (the kind you would see in storybooks, of pretty maidens/fairies). If interested, please send me a PM and a link to an example of your artwork.
Thanks for all your kind attention!

Shadow LugiaX

Shadow Pokemon
Years
:D I have another request, but it's a Legend of Zelda Request

All I need is a picture of a chibized Link as a baby staring with a really sad look on his face crying , whilew earing a blue pajama top and cap and a wet diaper, and having a green or red pacifier in his mouth.

Can anyone do this request!?

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Meh, no one did my request XD lol, but I have another one, I need a better verson of this girl drawn... PLEASE!!!! lol

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
I have a request for a Rikku banner. I want it to be slightly bigger than my current banner with just as good detail and with my name on it.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Keyblade Master said:
Meh, no one did my request XD lol, but I have another one, I need a better verson of this girl drawn... PLEASE!!!! lol
Nobody did mine either...;_; lol...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I would just make a Thread about it....no one ever looks at this thing!!!

I made a request too....nothing happens!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
Yeah, Pichusecretbase said so
I think..

Don`t worry.. since the people only read new posts Any not - done ones will quoted so the people remember..

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Oh, ok. Thank you, Mudkip84! I am going to make my own thread because I have requested a long time ago. ^_^

Scratch my request: Casty made it for me! ^^

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Can someone make me a banner that says "Member of The X Hackers" with a clear night sky background if it isn't too much trouble.

EDIT- Never mind. TOKEYO-MONKEY made one for me.

Last edited:
Back