• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Heh. Chpt 20 was funny. "A sharpedo ate it..."
Does he get the badge? It was kind of unclear.
But, anyways, I thought you did a good job. KD is very entertaining. :)

I want to read chpt 21 as soon as possible....so I'll read and post when it comes out...hopefully tomorrow on Halloween.

Keep up the good work! :D

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Heh. Chpt 20 was funny. "A sharpedo ate it..."
Does he get the badge? It was kind of unclear.
But, anyways, I thought you did a good job. KD is very entertaining. :)

I want to read chpt 21 as soon as possible....so I'll read and post when it comes out...hopefully tomorrow on Halloween.

Keep up the good work! :D

Cyrus got the badge. (Plot holes...). KD is entertaining to make too!

Comic 21 and the Halloween Special!
Comic 21: Vs Cassy (Part 3)
Halloween Special!

If I get as many posts as I did for Comic 20, I'll be very happy. :D

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Lol
"I haven't lost"
"Yet.."
Pretty funny. And the Halloween one was great.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
XDDD!!! Thank you for the little shout-out, Matt. ^__^

That Halloween one was great. Noticed the Austin Powers joke. xP

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
Years
Ha ha, these were great! Poor Jay's probably feeling pretty crappy right now. Better luck next time?

The Halloween episode, though, was simply awesome. Zombies, Werewolves, and Not-Godzillas, oh my. Haven't got any bones to pick (pardon the puns) this time. Keep up the great work!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Lol
"I haven't lost"
"Yet.."
Pretty funny. And the Halloween one was great.

Thanks for posting. Poor Jay...

XDDD!!! Thank you for the little shout-out, Matt. ^__^

That Halloween one was great. Noticed the Austin Powers joke. xP

Feel free to repay the shoutout :D. Thanks for posting.

Ha ha, these were great! Poor Jay's probably feeling pretty crappy right now. Better luck next time?

The Halloween episode, though, was simply awesome. Zombies, Werewolves, and Not-Godzillas, oh my. Haven't got any bones to pick (pardon the puns) this time. Keep up the great work!

Better luck next time... foreshadowing something... funny. Thanks for posting.

Comic 22 will be up later.

EDIT: Now:

Comic 22: No Appeal

If I didnt know any better, I'd say I hated my characters. xD

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
Years
What did they ever do to you? XD

It's a very pretty combination...sleep-inducing, but very pretty. Had to snicker at Cyrus's comment at the end. Solid episode -- good job!

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
Years
Well, THAT wasn't very professor-ly. :snick: Angel May is alive and mostly well. Hurray! The next plot arc is forming now; can't wait to see where it'll go. :3

Chikase Fortala

Trading Mannn
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2007
Good comic #23. But after he runs off, it looks like the top of his head is still in the frames... at the bottom.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Well, THAT wasn't very professor-ly. :snick: Angel May is alive and mostly well. Hurray! The next plot arc is forming now; can't wait to see where it'll go. :3

Professor-ly? Thanks for posting.

Good comic #23. But after he runs off, it looks like the top of his head is still in the frames... at the bottom.

That's his hat. xD Thanks for posting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I must say that the posts in here are getting quite poor. Sprite comic rules state that more substantial posts are required for this section - just saying that you like it isn't really meeting requirements, as seen below.

XD Nice episode, Matt. Zzzz..
(don't bypass the 25 character/4 word requirement in the future)
Matt Silver, I have to say that this is a great comic man.

Love the comic man. Hurry and post #23 =D

Matt Silver, I understand that you'd like more posts - I think most every thread starter in the Pixel Art section would. But in holding the thread 'hostage' (as someone so eloquently put it), you are bring out posts such as lost listed above. I'm not saying that it's your fault though, it's the responsibility of the members to adhere to the rules. Thankfully you have been getting more substantial posts, but I'd rather not see any more similar to those listed above.

I need to find some time to go through all the comics in this section, they seem to be quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back