• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Thanks ^_^;; I have no idea how I got it to be so precise...I looked off of a pic of Misty I had a bit, but there was no tracing involved :P

And for the sake of convenience, I'll post it again on this page:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
*jumps in through a nearby door* I'M ALLLLLIIIIIIIVE XD

That or I just woke up to find my phone line still intact so I figured jump on the net while I could XD

Hey CK thats a pretty **** good pic ^^ I'll have to try and do mine soon. Dunno if I should have a pic infront of me or just pause one of the films and draw her from that ?

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
its very good

and i just found out something you can go directly to the picture by typing the link of the picture in the address bar and the picture is bigger there. or is that illegal or something?

anyway misty's hair kicks so much donkey! I mean, isnt that hair cool? how does hair even do that ponytail thing to the side? And its STILL good when she lets it down!

Go Hair of Misty you rock! (and Misty too)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
the picture is really cool!

I wonder how could you draw such anice pic by yourself Chairman Kaga!
And doing so isn't illegal megasupercoolcoolguy but instead it would be better if you just click on the thumbnail[ it would be somehow official!] but it relies upon your wish!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That picture is very cool!!!!!!!!! It looks like the real thing!:cool: You did a great job!!!

Yep! She does have really nice hair. I bet she gets it from her mom. :cool:

Here's more cuteness!:cool:

dokusho.JPG

dokusho1.JPG

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Chairman Kaga said:
The eyes are the hardest part...it's impossible to get her like she's looking straight at me, only off in the distance...

Oh, and to get pics off serebii.net, press the button on your keyboard called "PrintScreenSysRq" and then paste into paint or something...it copies the whole screen, but you can resize it to make it one picture. Serebii has small, poor-quality pictures but they're better than nothing I guess =/
Yes we have small pics for bandwidth Issues

And please edit your post...we have blocks up for a reason

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
As you wish...

And I wasn't complaining about the pics, they're just not the best for drawing off of or using in sigs is all...I really appreciate your effort to get and host all those pics though.

And now that that's cleared up, thanks for all the positive comments on my sketch, guys...I still have no idea how I got it to look like that...I guess it's just a mix of concentration and luck o_o;;

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
cool pictures!

Misty Lover17 said:
That picture is very cool!!!!!!!!! It looks like the real thing!:cool: You did a great job!!!

Yep! She does have really nice hair. I bet she gets it from her mom. :cool:

Here's more cuteness!:cool:

dokusho.JPG

dokusho1.JPG

AS you always do! Cool poics again Mistylover17![I liked them very much!]

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Hi! I was wondering if I could join the club. *Points to avatar* I am a fan and Misty, and would like to see her in the series again! I don't know who has what Pokemon, but by the look of how many pages there are, their probably all taken!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Sure, welcome to the club, Star! We're always glad to gain more Misty fans here...

And I don't think we keep track of who has what pokemon anymore, it's not a joining requirement anymore XD

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Yeah a new Misty fan XD *does anime style clap* But one question ... why is "she-who-cannot-be-named " on your trainers card o.O Replace it with Misty XD

Well I've now figured out that even though my phone line is on incoming calls only I can still get on the net ( at least for the moment ) so it's all good XD

Anyway does anyone know where I can get the BGM for Mistys battle against Molly in Pokemon 3 - Spell of the Unown ? Its a really cool piece of music ( as well as a cool battle ) and I reeeeeeeallllllllly wanna find it ^.^

Oh and I'll ask again , does anyone here know how to set up an online petition ?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Heh, game May is different than anime May, though (I think o_o;; ) Besides, that sprite can also be the generic female trainer from R/S, not necessarially that show-wrecker May...

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
Years
Nice picture Chairman Kaga. Well done, and I have no negative criticism to give about it. Certainly ten times better than I could ever hope to draw. Frankly, I can't draw.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Chairman Kaga, I just looked at your drawing you posted, and it is very good! Great job! ^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I haven't got a chance to greet you, Star. Been up writing most of the night. But anyway, welcome, boy howdy, and a big hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back