• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Funny, Stupid, Silly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
Why didn't the chicken cross the road?
Cause It was too chicken!

~MysticGrandpaGohan~

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Oops, I think there's already a thread like this.. But maybe this one can stay, I have a feeling that the other thread is dead, so hey! This one might not be bad ^^ but this will have to be moved possibly to the Fun Time In Pokeland! spot o.o *giggles*

*dies*. XD

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
Years
I did say corny, and tacky, not to mention all things funny. I love a good blond joke! Fire away! *people point guns at me*....haha...I didn't mean like that

Here's a stupid joke:

Your momma's so fat she can't even fit through that door! *points to a door 35X50*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, those are funny. This is an actual quote from the host, and one of the contestants on the TV show 'Family Feud':

Host: "Name a yellow fruit".
Contestant: "An orange!"

After that she quickly realized that she had said something stupid, but it's still funny, considering that it actually happened, lol. XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Good one! I searched on websites for some, here they are!

-Yo mama is so dumb, she tripped over a cordless phone.
-Yo mama is so dumb, when her radio batteries were dead, she buried them.
-Yo mama so skinny, she can hoola hoop a cheerio!

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
Years
Those are pretty funny.

Here's a corny joke:

What did one ear of corn say to the other?

I can't hear you!

HAHAHA! Get corny joke? A joke about corn! HAHAHA...I just came up with that joke now...wow I guess I should be a comedian...but I'm sure that was a joke, but I never heard it before.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Ok here it is =P

2 blondes were on a bridge, 1 of them asked how to get to the other side, the other 1 said we're already on the other side!

I laughed so............meh XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back