The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2007 (12:23 PM).
NessStar3000
Ever Perpetual

Nature: Relaxed
Yes, thank you for the reply King Cosmic!

I feel so motivated to get this RP going, expect my next post to be extra long. XD
Old December 2nd, 2007 (04:54 AM).
Reikou
Aspiring to be a breeder...

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Reikou Send a message via Yahoo to Reikou
Hey! I'm sorry for not logging in sooner... I'm having exams right now, not only that... I've been doing charity works for my school.... Well, I'm back and ready to continue! I've posted again! Well I guess it's just the four of us until the others came back...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
Old December 10th, 2007 (09:21 PM).
NessStar3000
Ever Perpetual

I'm hoping either Shiro or Renee (and even both would work out) will smell the delicious food. That way, all could meet up and Jack could finally talk about Neocean to the rest of the group. (This will be one of the most important scenes in the beginning of the story.)
Old December 13th, 2007 (11:00 PM).
Cosmic Tyrant
One of those evil dudes

Send a message via Yahoo to Cosmic Tyrant
Why do I get the feling that neither Ghost Princess or Reikou will be on anytime soon? I sure hope I'm wrong, I can't wait to continue with the storyline.
Old December 17th, 2007 (02:02 PM).
SilencedShooter
Revenga

Send a message via AIM to SilencedShooter
Me neither. This RP has been around for awhile now....and we still haven't accomplished anything story wise, except for leaving neocean/boat sinking.
Old December 17th, 2007 (03:20 PM).
NessStar3000
Ever Perpetual

If we still do not get any post before Christmas, I'll be the one to make the next post. I really want to get this story going.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links