The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2008 (09:06 AM).
Pokemon_X
Trainer

Quote:
zel has changed the evolutions of POKéMON's that requires trading.
i think he/she meant the doubble battle with the twins

i caught a shiny Scizor (i couldn't believe my luck with this one) and a shiny rattata in beta 4

Howling with the wolves i'm among

Diamond:
Name: Milan
Friendcode: 1890 8675 2263
Old January 2nd, 2008 (09:12 AM).
Went
Marshtomp

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmnmaster69 View Post
Im sorry if im not suspose to post this bug here though but when i lost to carlos after beating the eructuk city gym leader all the trainer battle music is the carlos one can anyone help me out how to get rid of it
My guess: due to the lack of trainers with own music, zel used a ASM command to make Carlos' music start playing. Since you lost, the ASM command was never deleted, so the only way to stop that is battling him again and winning. Again, it's just a guess.
Old January 2nd, 2008 (09:41 AM).
mentosman245
Beginning Trainer

in beta 5 the lavender town pokecenter bugs up and freezes
Old January 2nd, 2008 (09:58 AM).
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich

Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentosman245 View Post
I think that's the one that Zel had to make from scratch
Old January 2nd, 2008 (11:15 AM).
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
gggggggggggggggggg

Zel im almost done by playing beta 5, It was so nice! You relly did a good job... I special did like the part there the ship did sink! Im kind of disapointed in some of the grafik... There is also a few of you new tiltes which lock wierd, But the game play whas just amzing! But now im stuck in the house of kurt... Hes all the time saying don't bother me.... I did talk to elm....
Old January 2nd, 2008 (11:21 AM).
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerisgod View Post
zel i wonder if the big boulder in rock tunnel is there cause its an unfinished area? or is it accessible somehow? just wanna know if it`s worth my while lookin` into it
Whenever you find a giant rock blocking your path it's a sign that something important (and unfinished) will be over there, and maybe in the future it'll be removed or maybe you'd just need to fulfill some requirments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
Hey Zel should't you make the twins not a double battle
like in Silver and Gold
where they one pokemon at a time?
Well, I think on FR the twins were a double battle, and since it's a good opportunity to offer the player a double battle (considering it's not usual) I thought it should remain as double (even when we know the bug associated to this, which I need to get rid of for the next Beta if I am to improve my scripting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastHand View Post
Known evolution of trade pokemon....Click if you dare
Just an error there, it's not Slowbro, it's Slowpoke (unless I've made a mistake)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunyveil View Post
hey zel I got a weird bug... When I go to the goldenrod dept. store and buy tms, all of the TMs in my TM case instantly disappear O_O. Any clue what that is?
Anyone else had the same problem at the same place? 'Cause it just sounds as if this problem happens randomly, which always leads me to think it's a patch or rom problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinygoldash View Post
Do the legendary dogs run away the first time you see them without a battle?
Cuz I got a Lum Berry
Not exactly, but the chances of fighting them are really low (you should at least feel proud of seeing them and even getting an item, that's even quite rare), just keep searching, it's a long event to do, as it was in the original (remember that you could have a Pokemon with Mean Look just in case they decide to battle, this doesn't applies to Suicune)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Force View Post
Anyway, I wanted to ask - where can I get the elemental stones? (I need to evolve my weepinbell )
The first place is with the Dragon Masters on the Dragon's Den. I dont know which should be the correct order to speak with them (hey, I could be confused and they could not give a Leaf Stone at all, can anyone confirm what I've said) Well, in the end you could also get one from the old man at the north of Cerulean if you show him the Pokemon he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeguy12 View Post
Anyway, in beta 4 ive heard some people have gotten TM aerial ace OR TM mud slap from falkner, which one do you get in beta 5? Because in beta 4 i'd gotten mud slap.
Mud-Slap, I'm not gonna touch the TMs anymore.

Quote:
Im sorry if im not suspose to post this bug here though but when i lost to carlos after beating the eructuk city gym leader all the trainer battle music is the carlos one can anyone help me out how to get rid of it
It sounds possible. Because we haven't investigated a lot about losing battles (and because my testers dont like to play with the sound on, while I definitely dont like losing battles... >.<)
Then we can make a list of music changes problems, but, just wait till I update my list of bugs.

Quote:
has anyone completed the whirlpool trick house level? i cant find the code anywhere!
WAIT! Don't reply to him with a post here. If you want to help this guy just send him a PM (and I wont do it, you just need to search carefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceshadow1 View Post
oho nice zel just played it
sux tho that carlos music sounds
like its skipping or sumthing
lol everytime i play this hack over i always laugh at the mom sliding to you
great work man
It sounds as its skipping or something? Hmmm... Well, in my opinion it was fine (there's a part where there's not good synchronization with one of the tracks but I thought it wasn't important)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentosman245 View Post
As the Route32 and Route10 as well. There are not as many Pokecenters as in Gold, so a few have been remade, and this seems to bring the freezing problem (and the thing that they dont count as a place where you'd be sent if you lose)

sebbe: Just keep walking for a while outside of his house and dont talk with any berry tree, after a while go back and he'll be there so you can do the rest of the event.

Done, replied everything. I guess I'll still have some replying work till all the excitment starts to fade away

Old January 2nd, 2008 (02:58 PM).
kys27

Quote:
has anyone completed the whirlpool trick house level? i cant find the code anywhere!
Of course, the code is there, you must look very very thoroughly.
By the way, it takes 5 minutes from my life, but I was satisfied, when I finally found it!
Congratulations, zel. Amazing beta, Mandy really suprised me :cool:
And I have one question..
Sometimes trainers just don't battle me.. as if I battled them earlier.
Is an old save ( from b4) could cause it? ( I naturally patched on clean fr rom )
that's all. good luck with your fantastic hack!
Old January 2nd, 2008 (03:08 PM).
Magnius
Pokemon Music Hacking Guru

It's been a while, but here's a new GSC remix for you guys. This time it's the National Park theme. Tell me how you guys like it or if you don't.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kmh0sz
Old January 2nd, 2008 (03:17 PM).
D_Force
Beginning Trainer

zel: I spent about an hour searching. I found the little aclove with the ultra ball, but the password has left me completely stumped
Old January 2nd, 2008 (03:50 PM).
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
Is the event with getting tyrouge still in the game?
I usually do that, to geet either hitmontop or hitmonlee.
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old January 2nd, 2008 (04:00 PM).
BrainDamage
Vinyl Jockey

Nature: Adamant
could anyone tell me where i might find myself a moonstone to evolve my scyther? (just got 8th johto badge)

Old January 2nd, 2008 (04:03 PM).
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
Mt. Moon, inside the cave.
Thats the only place i can think of.
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old January 2nd, 2008 (04:05 PM).
Nicolas
O c t o j a R e j s t r o m

Nature: Naive
Ummm....
Mt. Moon I think, because of the Clefairy....
The Clefairy Holds them....
Old January 2nd, 2008 (05:41 PM).
duckdavis
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to duckdavis
I found a bug. When you fly to Blackthorn you end up in front of a rock.
Old January 2nd, 2008 (05:44 PM).
Random
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckdavis View Post
I found a bug. When you fly to Blackthorn you end up in front of a rock.
Zel already knows that, there is also the same problem with the flypost in Mahogany, so zel doesn't want to hear any of that.
Old January 2nd, 2008 (05:54 PM).
dotFallen
Hunter of Darkness

Send a message via AIM to dotFallen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dotFallen Send a message via Yahoo to dotFallen
Hey Zel, have been looking at this but waiting for myself to get something portable. Hacked my psp and now playing this. Best hack Ihave seen so far. I was greatly surprised to see the map fully edited and working for johto. Waiting for my PSP to finish charging and play it again. Keep it up!
Old January 2nd, 2008 (06:36 PM).
stbplayer1P
Pokehacker

Nature: Docile
Quote:
The same thing happened to me just I lost in the extra battle in the Azalia Gym, and another musical glich sertan team rocket member cause there special music to play on other traners. And another one, is that on sertan routes the pokemon battle music is wrong meaning it's legandary pkm music.

lastly zel I couden't help myself and opened SG in advanced map and saw a bunch a other maps that I can't seem to find my way too. Like Mt. Steel, and Pureity Forest where are these?
Old January 2nd, 2008 (06:38 PM).
Mahn r Meh
Beginning Trainer

Great and amazing hack dude, I'll try to make a little banner or sig for you, ok?
Old January 2nd, 2008 (06:55 PM).
Dr.Garchomp
Mr.Gaburiasu

Nature: Calm
*sniff* so beautiful... I restarted my game to get the full effect, and it looks totally reformed. I see you got rid of that little yellow dot on the pokemart. ;) The music was especially "GSCesqe"(with a little DP). Yeah... basically everything is new and wonderful! It makes for a good New Year's present!

Dr.Garchomp
Old January 2nd, 2008 (06:59 PM).
nonemus
Beginning Trainer

Zel, I found a bug

When DOuble Battling Carlos in the Azlea Gym, I only had my croconaw and an egg. When double battling, 2 croconaws appeared. I was suprised so i looked at my part, and switched back to battle veiw. WHen I switched back. 2 oddly colored togepis appeared...
Old January 2nd, 2008 (07:41 PM).
Tuskin
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonemus View Post
Zel, I found a bug

When DOuble Battling Carlos in the Azlea Gym, I only had my croconaw and an egg. When double battling, 2 croconaws appeared. I was suprised so i looked at my part, and switched back to battle veiw. WHen I switched back. 2 oddly colored togepis appeared...

This bug is knowen. It even says in the first post not to double battle with the egg.
Old January 2nd, 2008 (09:36 PM).
Tuskin
Beginning Trainer

I have the GS Ball but Kurt won't take it. Do I have to do something?
Old January 2nd, 2008 (10:45 PM).
Xgen001
Beginning Trainer

argh. i can't figure out how to get it to save on my flash card. at least i can play it somewhat portably on a gba emulator on my psp XD

good job for getting the johto map. at last i can fly.

i've heard that the flyposts are messed up for blackthorn and mahogany. how bad is it? is it just that you dont warp to pokecenter or do you get stuck in a wall?
Old January 2nd, 2008 (10:57 PM).
LastHand
Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member

What are the starters that are now avalible?
Spoiler:

Mud kip and treeco are the only ones i know off..

click here

If any one wants a staff area for their hack at my forums. I will host you. I have 1 slot open. I will soon be opening more hack areas. I am willing to customize it for you. Just PM me for details.
Other hacks hosted
Pokemon Top Secret
Old January 2nd, 2008 (11:16 PM).
yeye0215
Beginning Trainer

hey..,may i ask you what im going to do to go to cianwood city?there are rocks that surrounds olivine city so i cant go further...i cant also enter olivine lighthouse
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links