The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Twinx
s o m e t h i n g M O R E

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what are bad eggs cause i found 2 in my computer

p.s: im a new player (please dont delete this )
Bad eggs are caused by gameshark codes most of the time.

:: my deviantArt ::
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:29 AM
yackm
Beginning Trainer

I used no$gba as it runs at 400% (can't stand VBA, i just can't seem to throttle up)

The new beta will not allow me to open up the options part, were u can save, pick pokemon etc etc. It will just say no$gba - fatal. Rom - image has crashed
However it does seem to work on VBA

any ideas?

btw fantastic hack zel.
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:38 AM
747Jason747
Electivire Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio View Post
Why is page 55 deleted?There were posts in there..

Anw.Can someone help me pls.The game can't save even when i change the save type to flash 128K.It says "save error,please exchange the backup memory".Pls tell me what to do because when i win the E4 the game restarts because it doesn't save
Thx!
When I begin a New Game i always Check at the beginning if it can save.You have to Start over if you want to Save

Click'em and come join us!
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Teh Baro
In my times...!

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by yackm View Post
hey guys

I used no$gba as it runs at 400% (can't stand VBA, i just can't seem to throttle up)

The new beta will not allow me to open up the options part, were u can save, pick pokemon etc etc. It will just say no$gba - fatal. Rom - image has crashed :S
However it does seem to work on VBA

any ideas?

btw fantastic hack zel.
Summary:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yackm View Post
Doesn't work in no$gba
Works in VBA
What do I do?
Answer: use VBA (and logic) ^_^. If it runs too fast, change some video options,
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:47 AM
yackm
Beginning Trainer

i was aware of that, however beta 4 worked perfectly for me

My problem for VBA is that its toooo slow

When i use a button for speed it just becomes jumpy

I'm not knowledgable about any of the settings in vba and on how to improve the general speed.
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Dio
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by 747Jason747 View Post
When I begin a New Game i always Check at the beginning if it can save.You have to Start over if you want to Save :(
Are you serious?? :S:S Everytime i was downloading the new beta it was always saying the same thing,but i never went to E4 to have this problem.What is the backup memory?? And why is there a problem with that?
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:55 AM
747Jason747
Electivire Fan

Hi Guys this a Suggestion how about we start a Shiny gold trading Tread or something Cause on this program Hamachi u can trade or battle over the net,me and my Friends used it to battle and Trade on FR and LF on our Computers we live a couple of Kilometers away from each other.I wonder if u Can use it for Shiny gold?

Click'em and come join us!
Old January 7th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Went
wonderful frog seed

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what are bad eggs cause i found 2 in my computer
Incidentally, I had the same exact problem (two bad eggs in box 6) and I never used any gameshark code. Do you have any idea of when you first spotted them? Because it may be caused by a script...

About clamperl, I evolved it the two possible ways without problem. I think that was a fake report or a rom problem (or maybe he tried using a water stone or something).

And about the Ping thing, it's easy to see who they are: the only two male sages on Morty's gym.

Last edited by Went; January 7th, 2008 at 08:27 AM.
Old January 7th, 2008, 11:24 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter756978 View Post
When your in jasmines gym (after youve got the secret potion for ampharos) carlos talks to you and says youve already got 5 badges when youve only got 4
Because I always assume that you've gotten the badges till Ecruteak AND the badge at Cianwood (5 badges), but, well, you can mess up my calculations pretty easily, as you could not battle Chuck before Jasmine. Or you could even go to Mahogany and then battle Chuck, and that way you'd gotten 6 instead of 5... Sigh... Continuity problems are really troublesome, as it involves people doing stuff I wouldn't do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lloydie View Post
Excellent work. I'm just wondering how you plan to include all the other legendaries.
With events, of course. But it's still a bit early to talk about them. Just know that in B6 there'll be 4 more legendaries (one is Lugia, obviously)

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlefoley View Post
I wasn't reporting it because I thought I had read about it somewhere I was just wondering how to fix it thats all and obviously I have to come from the west route right?
When you come from the north or the west there are some tiles with scripts to remove Amelia's sprite. However, again, I forgot that you could take the long way and come from Fuchsia and, in the south there are no scripts to remove her sprite... Who'd take that way? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747Jason747 View Post
Hi Guys this a Suggestion how about we start a Shiny gold trading Tread or something Cause on this program Hamachi u can trade or battle over the net,me and my Friends used it to battle and Trade on FR and LF on our Computers we live a couple of Kilometers away from each other.I wonder if u Can use it for Shiny gold?
I guess that, since SG is a FR hack, anything would be able to work on it... But just do your thread opening if you want and talk about that there, not here.

And that's what I had. Went has taken care of the rest :D
So now I can dedicate to my PMs

Old January 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
gggggggggggggggggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
With events, of course. But it's still a bit early to talk about them. Just know that in B6 there'll be 4 more legendaries (one is Lugia, obviously)
You think you might be able to say some other names? It coult be like you woult be giving a name out evey update? Nahh, Then you coult only make 3 updates more:( But then coult you not just tell about the coolest legend?
Old January 7th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Short Range
Chargin' mah Solarbeam!

Nature: Naive
@ Dio
You have to change the save type on the emulator to 128 Flash. Atleast I think you do. =P

@[email protected]
They might be from a gameshark or cheat device you might of used. Or maybe they just showed up. Whatever they are they're bad.

EDIT: Oh man. I didn't check for a second page. xD
Sorry everyone. Carry on around my idiocy. xP

Nintendo Wii Code ~ 6691-5507-3921-0167
Pokemon Platinum Code ~ 1849-2990-6860

Feel free to drop me a line on Wii Message or MSN! :D
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:17 PM
thealexsite
Beginning Trainer

You all probably know that Shiny Gold is available on cartridge. On my holidays to Spain I went to a market in a busy town only to find copies of Shiny Gold and several other games been sold for £25 / $40. I am fluent In spanish so I got talking to one of store owners and he said that he had download from this very website! Since I knew it was a fake he let me have it for free! It came in a professionally designed box and a instruction book that matches the quality of real pokemon games. Proper labels were even attached to the cartridges.

Anyways, I looked at the screenshots and I knew instantly I was Beta 2 because there was frequent screenshots at every part of the game until the Olive City where the book ends. If you can get to Olive can you advance east from Ecruteak City to Route 42 and Mahogany Town.

With anyone who is having problems saving on their Shiny Gold cartridges you can either wash the connectors in alcohol or it requiring replacing components which is much more advanced.
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Ice Lightning
Ya realy like that alien movie

Hello there ,

I'm making a hack of firered aswell, and I must say this is an awesome hack! And one of the things I most liked was the tilesets, were did you get them? Thanks in advance

Kyle's PokePet

Blaze the level 999 Raikou!

Last edited by Ice Lightning; January 7th, 2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:28 PM
pkmnmaster69
When will this day end?

Well zel i played B5 and it was a good game
it was quite intresting when jess and jamie stealed and your pokemon
I finally caught bulbasaur but not much luck on the legendary dogs and jirachi
well other then that good luck with the hack.

Click here to level up my license!
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Volsfan91
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Volsfan91
Quote:
Originally Posted by thealexsite View Post
You all probably know that Shiny Gold is available on cartridge. On my holidays to Spain I went to a market in a busy town only to find copies of Shiny Gold and several other games been sold for £25 / $40. I am fluent In spanish so I got talking to one of store owners and he said that he had download from this very website! Since I knew it was a fake he let me have it for free! It came in a professionally designed box and a instruction book that matches the quality of real pokemon games. Proper labels were even attached to the cartridges.
That's upsetting. Seriously, what leeches.
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:49 PM
shaqattacks
Beginning Trainer

I've just beat the elite 4 and it was awesome. This game is amazing Zel but i have two quick questions: 1 Where did the music when you battle Carlos come from and 2 is their anyway to download the music from beta 5?
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Lady Berlitz
Cinnamon ♪

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqattacks View Post
I've just beat the elite 4 and it was awesome. This game is amazing Zel but i have two quick questions: 1 Where did the music when you battle Carlos come from and 2 is their anyway to download the music from beta 5?
1. Okay, the music from the Carlos battle came from... well, it came from instruments.

2. No, why would you want to do that?

██_______██
_█▲▲▲▲▲▲▲█_
_█████████_
_██_____██_
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsMaS View Post

2. No, why would you want to do that?

Okay, some people want the music from games for other things like... listening on a CD/DVD/Mp3/Mp4/File. People do want this stuff.
Old January 7th, 2008, 02:53 PM
axlefoley

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to axlefoley
Quote:
Originally Posted by thealexsite View Post

Anyways, I looked at the screenshots and I knew instantly I was Beta 2 because there was frequent screenshots at every part of the game until the Olive City where the book ends. If you can get to Olive can you advance east from Ecruteak City to Route 42 and Mahogany Town.

With anyone who is having problems saving on their Shiny Gold cartridges you can either wash the connectors in alcohol or it requiring replacing components which is much more advanced.
What idiots if they are going to sell a hack at least wait till it is finished:shocked:

Click here to feed Herman a Rare Candy!
Click here to feed Horrace a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old January 7th, 2008, 02:57 PM
shaqattacks
Beginning Trainer

I was only wondering if there was anyway to download the music so i could listen to it and the carlos battle in the elite 4 i've never heard from any of the other pokemon games.
Old January 7th, 2008, 03:50 PM
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlefoley View Post
What idiots if they are going to sell a hack at least wait till it is finished:shocked:
Well, they don't care if it's not finished.
They all just want money, and usually trick
people into buying their game, claiming
it's the real thing.
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old January 7th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Elainia
Rocky FTW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqattacks View Post
I was only wondering if there was anyway to download the music so i could listen to it and the carlos battle in the elite 4 i've never heard from any of the other pokemon games.
For the record, the Carlos battle music comes from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. It's the Galactic Leader Cyrus music.
Old January 7th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Ice Lightning
Ya realy like that alien movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Lightning View Post
Hello there :),

I'm making a hack of firered aswell, and I must say this is an awesome hack! And one of the things I most liked was the tilesets, were did you get them? Thanks in advance :)

*Ehem?* Please reply to this someone? Thanks in advance.

Kyle's PokePet

Blaze the level 999 Raikou!
Old January 7th, 2008, 06:48 PM
warxend_1989
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Incidentally, I had the same exact problem (two bad eggs in box 6) and I never used any gameshark code. Do you have any idea of when you first spotted them? Because it may be caused by a script...
same as me. i first spotted them in the computer of cherrygrove when i was jumping boxes. i released them and now every time i use the computer i check box 6 i now have 4 more then before. im still at cherrygrove about to head to violet city btw

p.s: i dont use gameshark at all
Old January 7th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Thrace
@tion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Lightning View Post
*Ehem?* Please reply to this someone? Thanks in advance.
It says in the credits that they are from Gridiron and Fanking Omega. You can get ones that look just like it a WAH

Sponsored Links

Advertise here