The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 16th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich

Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
Man these pesky glitches really do the oddest of things. I remember when I was testing a script of mine, I had a ? appear with my Pokemon that was holding 99x Lava Cookies. The script was only a follow me script, but I had it go through two different maps, and somehow it screwed up everything. ( Once you took the Lava Cookies, the game froze )

I've completely finished Shiny Gold now. I've gone through everything that I know is there, and nothing else is happening. I still have to catch Entei though.

Zel, I have to say Bravo for everything. Waiting for Beta 6 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobe View Post
How can I evolve my haunter?
You have to trade between two VBA's. Google it.
Old January 16th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chatot View Post
Man these pesky glitches really do the oddest of things. I remember when I was testing a script of mine, I had a ? appear with my Pokemon that was holding 99x Lava Cookies. The script was only a follow me script, but I had it go through two different maps, and somehow it screwed up everything. ( Once you took the Lava Cookies, the game froze )

I've completely finished Shiny Gold now. I've gone through everything that I know is there, and nothing else is happening. I still have to catch Entei though.

Zel, I have to say Bravo for everything. Waiting for Beta 6 :D
Yes, it is true glitches do happen when making scripts, but everybody learns that. Hope in Beta 6 there'll be no glitches, but what's a game without glitches, huh?

Unrelated to that: My 150th post!
Old January 16th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich

Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
The fact is, its impossible for a game to have absolutely no glitches.
Old January 16th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Giovanni Boss
Team Rocket's Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobe View Post
How can I evolve my haunter?
Train it to level 40. That's all.
Well, guess it's all I have to tell.
Old January 16th, 2008, 07:04 PM
knobe
odd-child

God bless you Zel, god bless you
I don't wish to have a long signature filled with some form of poll, banner,stastistics quiz, or a giant block of text. As I feel this distracts your view from what you came for, a good hacking,roleplaying,chatting,requesting,friend code exchanging, experience you came here for. Really now there is no need for an extreamly long signature and it makes no sense what-so-ever to do this so very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very
often
Old January 16th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Giovanni Boss
Team Rocket's Head

I guess I'll never discover by myself the Jirachi event... I can't even find Wesley of Wednesday...
By the way, have you put all seven brothers in the game, Zel?
Old January 16th, 2008, 08:46 PM
darkvoider
Director of Voider BP

If you wanted to Evolve Haunter then Yes at lvl 42.

Ive been playing shinygold ever since Beta 3 and its been a good remake so far. I can write this ultimate walkthough with pictures and all. But i need to make sure not many changes will happen in the already made areas i know Beta 6 from what ive herd you are fixing numerous glitches and i can help find them. My friend who loves hunting glitches can find them while i report them to you. The walkthough will be obtainable when i make it from My Freewebs or Give it to Zel to look at then post it here. And sorry peoples if i work out how to get Jirachi I can't put it in the walkthough. Also there will be a separate one for the X version

Also that ice cave with room empty by the waterfall i guess you would be putting Articuno or Regice in there.

That Ho-oh Glitch getting a masterball ive never had it. I always got a sacred ash.

We could use a Guide telling what Route we are on. Makes getting dogs easy. So far caught Entei.

The Trick House is better then RSE it made me think on that whirlpool.

Glad to help if this helps zel with these Glitches.

Old January 16th, 2008, 10:13 PM
/Circa
a face in the clouds.

Nature: Quiet
Okay, i've got one glitch, never teleport from Mahogany to Blackthord and then back, this is what happens:

Also, heres my hall of fame team:

I also have one problem, I've beaten the league, got the SS Ticket but I cant get to Kanto it say's the boat will come shortly >.> What do i do?
ventually though, he e
merges inside a v
ery large room w

here everything about

the house

suddenly

changes.
Old January 16th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Pokemon_X
Trainer

you run around a little, maybe train? it, comes after some time

Howling with the wolves i'm among

Diamond:
Name: Milan
Friendcode: 1890 8675 2263
Old January 16th, 2008, 10:55 PM
darkvoider
Director of Voider BP

According to Zel the boat is a timed event ok. Just train or walk for a while ok!!! And that Glitch good sighting

EDIT: Ok that Glitch is fake you must of used Cheat Codes i did and nothing happened so you could of used a walkthough walls cheat

Last edited by darkvoider; January 16th, 2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Tested the Glitch and its a Fake
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:05 AM
/Circa
a face in the clouds.

No, I didn't use any cheat codes, just an abra with teleport a couple of times and he endud up there, maybe it just happens to some people?
ventually though, he e
merges inside a v
ery large room w

here everything about

the house

suddenly

changes.
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Naruto Namikaze
Doing Whats Never Been Done

is it true zels planning on adding a 3rd regen if so it would probly be the best saying that zels a master puzzle maker at least to me he is
Old January 17th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Vuallum
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vuallum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashink View Post
No, I didn't use any cheat codes, just an abra with teleport a couple of times and he endud up there, maybe it just happens to some people?
It's known that Teleport can cause some Odd warps, Zel noted this in the bugs section of the first post.
Old January 17th, 2008, 04:20 AM
StrickeN
The mighty force will Strike

This is a cool game I'm hunting down all the hoenn poke's. What I was wondering is where can I find a snorunt and a electrike? I want manetric bad :S

-I really don't get enough VMs D: show me som luv peeps.

Old January 17th, 2008, 04:26 AM
LiquidR
I am the shadow on the moon at night

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LiquidR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chatot View Post
You have to trade between two VBA's. Google it.
That's not true. Haunter evolves at some level (I think it's around level 40).

Zel got rid of the trade evolutions and the special events evolution (Golbat to Crobat at level 31)

Edit: Sorry, it was already answerd

Click to view my FC
Spoiler:

Old January 17th, 2008, 04:36 AM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni Boss View Post
By the way, have you put all seven brothers in the game, Zel?
Yes, yes, they are in. I have changed a bit how they work. So, the idea is you will only be able to find Monica at first (search around, it's easy to find her), once you talk to her, she'll enable you to see Tuscany and so on.
But I've really hid them (some more, some less), so you'll have to waste some time to find them all (Remember there are clues in that book at Route26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashink View Post
Okay, i've got one glitch, never teleport from Mahogany to Blackthord and then back, this is what happens:

JOJO! >.<
Well, at least Teleport doesnt send you to Kanto's R4, as it happened time ago (yay for possitive thinking!), I really dont like that particular move, I wish or think to do something to destroy it , I'll think a bit more about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
This is a cool game I'm hunting down all the hoenn poke's. What I was wondering is where can I find a snorunt and a electrike? I want manetric bad
It's pretty obvious where you can find a Snorunt, you should remember that I like to put Pokemon on locations that fit their nature (ask yourself "where would a Snorunt love to live?", there, you got your answer) About Electrike, it was around the routes between Ecruteak and Olivine (as always, if I remember correctly)

Old January 17th, 2008, 05:00 AM
StrickeN
The mighty force will Strike

Thanks it's been a while xD I played shiny gold b4 but this is my first venture on b5 :S and thanks I should have remembered snorunt (ice cavern xD) and electrike :o

I'm hunting down lots of rarities does any 1 know where torchic is? :)

-I really don't get enough VMs D: show me som luv peeps.

Old January 17th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Spikeron
Beginning Trainer

I hope you change field Gymleader and Elite 4 graphic in next beta or final release

and i find field Gymleader and Elite 4 graphic web
pokesho.com/anime_dot.html

i hope you see it
Old January 17th, 2008, 08:03 AM
WaterSplash
Common

Nature: Serious
Send a message via AIM to WaterSplash
This is a great game. The DP-like buildings are great. Can't wait until the next Beta.
Old January 17th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Batonelli
Shiny Elekid *

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Batonelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
Thanks it's been a while xD I played shiny gold b4 but this is my first venture on b5 :S and thanks I should have remembered snorunt (ice cavern xD) and electrike :o

I'm hunting down lots of rarities does any 1 know where torchic is? :)

Please find your answer in the SG Help thread! Ask for more unknown Pokémon locations =)
Click

Full Shiny Gold supporter

Rijon Supporter

//_ Also, visit the ShinyGold Helpthread!
Old January 17th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Giovanni Boss
Team Rocket's Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
Yes, yes, they are in. I have changed a bit how they work. So, the idea is you will only be able to find Monica at first (search around, it's easy to find her), once you talk to her, she'll enable you to see Tuscany and so on.
But I've really hid them (some more, some less), so you'll have to waste some time to find them all (Remember there are clues in that book at Route26)
I imagined you did that way. That's why I'm so crazy. I've read the clues but can't find Wesley... Well, the others I've got an idea.
Just for asking, Zel: Carlos said,
Spoiler:
on the league confront,
that the pokémon he had were caught in Johto, so, it made me think: is Beldum catchable in Johto?
Ah, another thing: why had you kept Dragon Scale in the game? It's only purpose it's evolving Seadra, right? As it evolves by level now, does it really have an use?
Just for saying: Sealeo is catchable, but Spheal not, according to the pokédex. Not an error, but it's something curious.
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Gerri Shin
  

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni Boss View Post
Ah, another thing: why had you kept Dragon Scale in the game? It's only purpose it's evolving Seadra, right? As it evolves by level now, does it really have an use?
well if I remember correctly the Dragon scale also helps pump up dragon or water moves or something like that
Zel I must say Congrats on the Jirachi event, it was a stroke of pure genius. it really makes people think. I tip my Hat to you.
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:07 AM
msdmario
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerri Shin View Post
well if I remember correctly the Dragon scale also helps pump up dragon or water moves or something like that.
No, you're confusing that item with Dragon Fang. That is the item that increases the power of Dragon moves. Dragon Scale has no use in this game since Seadra doesn't need it to evolve.
Old January 17th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboxif View Post
No, you're confusing that item with Dragon Fang. That is the item that increases the power of Dragon moves. Dragon Scale has no use in this game since Seadra doesn't need it to evolve.
You can get about $100 for it, but that's just a few pennies.
Old January 17th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Giovanni Boss
Team Rocket's Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboxif View Post
Maybe it'll have use on the Rayquaza event, that's the only thing I can think.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links