The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Jim
Dinner

Nature: Relaxed
Why does it have to be 32? And 32 EACH? Not forgetting to make a good RP there would have to be a loss or two. I thought 8 each was too much o.o

For an RP at least.

(5 pages ^__^)

Last edited by Jim; January 19th, 2008 at 12:10 AM.
Old January 19th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
To answer your question--as soon as Fen responds to Kat, I'll have her prompt them to leave. Because she's not going to leave without her makeup fully applied. xD

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old January 19th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Jim
Dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Why does it have to be 32? And 32 EACH? Not forgetting to make a good RP there would have to be a loss or two. I personally thought 8 each was too much o.o

For an RP at least.

(5 pages ^__^)

What about that question? XD
Old January 19th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Lash

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Eager to get her pokemon Rukia rushed into the busy office, around her she saw other trainers from all around, turning to where a man in a white coat handed her a poke'ball
"here" he said in a kind voice, "you have been selected to train Turtwig, Turtwig is a very small bashful little pokemon so he needs lots of care, if you promise to care for him, he is yours"
The proffeser put the ball into her hand, Rukia blinked with excitment of seeing this new pokemon,
A smile soon light up on her face as the tiny leaf pokemon emerged from the ball,
I'ts little green face blushed, kneeling down she remembered there was a few pokeblocks left in her bag.
she took off her pack and fed one to her new pokemon,
The turtwig smiled at Rukia, Rukia would pat his head.
Rukia turned to the proffeser and exclaimed, "i love him already!"
Rukia then turned to the little pokemon and said "would you like to come with me?"
Turtwig smiled an nodded his head.
She picked him up in her arms and held him close "were going to have to give you a name.." She thought to herself.
"Oh and proffeser!, thankyou so much!"
Rukia turned to walk out of the door with turtwig in her arms.
People, thanks for going easy on her. I can see how edgy it is. Still, thanks for going easy on her. She is new, and she has been a friend of mine for like two years next March or something.
Though I do agree she could improve alot.

"Jimmy you are forever in our hearts"

And **** you 2009 for taking him from us.
Old January 19th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Jim
Dinner

It's okay, I was gonna be the cruel guy but the real me go the better of me >D

Anyway Lash, how goes your RP? Waves of Darkness I think... My friend applied and apparently has not had a response. Is it still on?

Edit@10:47(UTC): Evkay and Oni are on ^__^

Last edited by Jim; January 19th, 2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Evkay and Oni are leik su tutally on.
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Lash

Yes, it is still on. Its just not very popular since Grand Tournament is gotting alot of awesome attention.

"Jimmy you are forever in our hearts"

And **** you 2009 for taking him from us.
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Jim
Dinner

Yay-zomg Kat's on, now we may progress.
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Trainer Kat

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lash View Post
Yes, it is still on. Its just not very popular since Grand Tournament is gotting alot of awesome attention.
=x
Oops...

@Jim: Erm...I guess we'll see how long it goes? xD I could do something where like, we each had to have only 8 badges, but collectively had to have all 32? So we could like, pick and choose who fights where.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Jim
Dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Kat View Post
=x
Oops...

@Jim: Erm...I guess we'll see how long it goes? xD I could do something where like, we each had to have only 8 badges, but collectively had to have all 32? So we could like, pick and choose who fights where.
Hmm... But then the RP (WHICH WE WILL SEE THROUGH TO THE END XD) Will be like 90000 posts long XD I shouldn't really be enforcing my views on the game master but 20 collectively sounds fair, however as you know the decision's yours, I'm just a control freak.
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Kansas
Scyther

Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
32 sounds fine to me... in all honesty, its like 8999 posts to finish as compared to 9000 posts to finish the rp.... but i'll go with whatever

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Jim
Dinner

When you organize that logic into my fickle little mind Evkay... I agree.

How many cities are there in Kanto though, will other regions be included or just millions of new Kanto towns? o.o
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Trainer Kat

o.o Millions of new Kanto Towns...

xD I wish I were that creative. No, I plan on taking us across all four regions.

Old January 19th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Jim
Dinner

Kewl, that means we can do an Ash and get our Pokémon 'Oaked'.
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Kansas
Scyther

Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
ahhh! Oni is trying to steal my helping hand!

IC: Fen glares and roundhouse kicks, followed by a strange combination of Kamehameha and Haduken

Old January 19th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Trainer Kat

xDxDxD

ZOMG Kat's being nice?! :O

Old January 19th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Phanima
That servant of the evil one

Nature: Impish
*Dodges Hadoken before getting faced by Kamehameha

Yikes! Stay away one and a half days and bam! Both threads explode with snacky posting. .3.

*Legasp! Kat's being nice! XD Although she already was with Kozue. :3

Anyway, I personally like the collective badge idea, the only thing we need to rectify are the Pokemon Leagues. Gonna have to establish a group entry requirement of sorts, since six or more people showing up at the Indigo Plateau with eight badges in between all of them is kinda kooky. o0

familiar of knowledge. koakuma.
scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Trainer Kat

Awwh, well that's because she thinks Kozue's adorable! x3

Agreed. Haha, I'm still trying to work that out. O.<

Old January 19th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Kansas
Scyther

you've got plenty of time to figure it out, no use stressing over it and uhhh everyone try to be careful posts...

USE PREVIEW POST

or at least see who's posting before you try to...

so no one's post gets ignored... i don't feel like dealing with people angry about getting ignored posts... *aggravated anime cloud over my head*

Old January 19th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Jim
Dinner

I forgot, I made the suckyist post, IN THE WRONG PLACE!

*Kamehameha is fired at you people for posting too fast.*
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Trainer Kat

I fixed my post to include Noah. xD
It was like, the ONLY time I've forgotten to use preview post. gah. *feels dumb*

Old January 19th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Jim
Dinner

At least your post didn't read like it was written by a three year old. o.-

Edit: 800th post.

Last edited by Jim; January 19th, 2008 at 05:11 PM.
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Phanima
That servant of the evil one

Nature: Impish
Hoorah! I'm immune to Kamehamehas. :D

And uwah! Roisin's getting edgy with Fenra. XD

@Jim: Sorry about ignoring your last attempt at conversing with Ko. Too many post with other things happening afterwards, but I'll make sure Ko gets the love around to everyone. :3

familiar of knowledge. koakuma.
scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Jim
Dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanima View Post
Hoorah! I'm immune to Kamehamehas. :D

And uwah! Roisin's getting edgy with Fenra. XD

@Jim: Sorry about ignoring your last attempt at conversing with Ko. Too many post with other things happening afterwards, but I'll make sure Ko gets the love around to everyone. :3
It's alright, I'll assume he said 'yes' to everything she said. :D (Plus the conversation was supposed to be pathetic anyway x.x)

I'm gonna leave posting until we're all out of the lab, then post a big post tomorrow or later when we get to our first route. My timezone is UTC/GMT, basically central time, so I'll have plenty of time tomorrow. I didn't know an RP could be 'too active' ^_^
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Trainer Kat

AHAHAHA
You manipulative little one! >D
I loved that, Jim.

Old January 19th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Jim
Dinner

Moi? XD She has to stay in character ^_^ although it was a bad attempt, you probably wouldn't notice if I hadn't included the word 'manipulative' I know I wouldn't xD

Edit: Evkay and Oni are both replying, I bet they're having some wild west standoff, just daring each other too post first.

Edit2: Loved your last post Evkay ^__^ Made you more of a human than a machine and well, it was just hilarious ^_^

Edit3: W00t, the 100th post of the OOC thread in like, 2 days is it?

Last edited by Jim; January 19th, 2008 at 05:11 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links