• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a Custom Sprite! or Custom Trainer Card!

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
Years
JKaizer Making the card isn't that hard to do. And i did not say that i made the card. The card its self i made not. I even said that at the beginning. I'm just using its format. Since that is the type everyone is looking for to use. So if you wish me to not then let me know cause this is usless arguing over something stupid like this. If i have to i can give whoever you say it is that made the original template credit for it. But let me know something here cause i don't want to argue with you anymore. No offense to you at all.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
The card its self i made not. is quite contradictory to the line earlier, Whoa hold up you're telling me that i didn't make that card.

You didn't ask for permission to use the template, and therefore have to stop making the cards before I report you to the moderators of this forum.

You are free to make sprites, however, as they are your own work. More people making sprites, the better. =3

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
Years
No problem Lance. JKaizer ok thats fine but i can't say i won't stop making the trainer cards for my own health lol. I won't post them up here of course. Though Full Credit is given to whoever you said made original. ( I just need to know who that is so credit is given correctly) And i understand that i didn't want to take your reputation to making trainer cards for everyone, but if you need help with anything (Sprite wise i guess) let me know i have free time to make just Sprites now i guess.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Steelman90, PMing people and posting in topics is annoying and shouldn't be done.

Yami Telos, it's the fact that you stole the template and didn't give any credit what-so-ever that got me angry. It isn't right to do things like that. ._.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Ouch...someone seems jealous....just saying Jkai...but you do seem alittle jealous about him using the same format as you, permission or not...he can always ask for it. I'm just saying that you sound jealous that's all.

Anyway so are you into making sprites for now YT or did you get the "permission" to make the cards. Cause I don't want to get in trouble with a mod.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I'd like one plz!

Color Scheme: Aqua Blue
Left Name: Cooltrainer
Right Name: Tig
Description: I pwn y00
Adopted Pokemon: Mew
Favorite Types: Fire Water Flying Steel
Other Pokemon: Skarmory, Milotic, Blaziken, shiny Altaria, shiny Metagross and Kingdra

Trainer Sprite:
Thx

Last edited:

Steelman90

Legendary Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2004
GOD **** IT!!!!!! JKazier. I HAVE TRIED SO MANY TRAINNER CARD REQUESTS BUT SOMETHING GOES ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!!! MY LAST REQUEST WAS MY NAME WAS TOO LONG!!!!!!!! AND NOW I CANT GET BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW I STOLE THE TEMPLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUKIN GOD!!!!!!!! I AM SO MADDDDD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelman90

Legendary Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2004
SO JKazier, YOUR MAKIN ME MAD, ITS BEEN THREEE FUKIN WEEKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD!!!! WHY DOES SOMETHING GO WRONG EVERY TIME I PUT IN A REQUEST!!!!!!!

Sure ill give credit it was a nice trainner card THAT YOU MADE! or it would be a nice trainner card if he made it. NOW I CANT HAVE THE FUKIN CARD BECAUSE OF YOU!

Steelman90

Legendary Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2004
Besides Your So Fukin Jealous Because There Is A Regular Player Instead Of A Mod, That Can Make Trainner Cards!

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
Years
Whoa holy crap Steelman Relax its ok. JKai i understand how you feel about this. But since i didn't know who to ask or who to give credit i just went with it but now that you are on my case about it.

Rai Master: I am making Sprites and Trainer Cards (If JKai allows and gives me permission to)

Tig: If i can still continue to make the TCards then i will make yours but until i can get permission i am taking Sprite Requests only.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
If you read my earlier post, this is a Edit. I jst want the Blaziken and Typhlosion Dark Like Charizard. I tried dumping Charizards color on to them but It wouldn't do it right; It would not dump it all the way. So I just want Typhlosion and Blaziken Dark. OK? thanks. oh yeah, could you give it to me as a GIF? thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2004
Color Scheme: Blue
Left Name:chloe
Right Name:landreth
Description:raichu lover
Trainner Sprite:may EXCLUDE THE ADOPTED POKEMON PIC.donot JUST MAKE THE ICON NEXT TO ADOPTED POKEMON PLEASE
Adopted Pokemon:raichu
Favorite Types:thunder
Other Pokemon:Kyogre,Latias,Latios,raichu,sandslash

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Okay, this is getting locked.

To avoid confusion, Jkaizer cut the format out of the game. you can cut your own out of a rom but its not easy to cut and clean.

and i swear, sensor bypassing and triple posting is AGAINT the rule!

Back