• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twilight Emblaze Academny OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
That's the sad truth, Evkay. I see they're putting a bit more effort, but only minimum. Those that normally get rejected from RPs: If you want to join more RPs, put more and more effort until you end up at a level you'll end up in a majority of RPs that you like (look at MY first RP. I barely put ANY detail into my posts, just that a guy done that and that's it. I don't even know how I made it four lines now). I just wonder when the academy pre-entrance examination will start. For me, the RP is already at Page 3.

Out of Topic at a small-small-size: One thing though is that my RP I expected a few more people to join since it was a bit unique. Oh well, it IS the school year currently. Major tests come up either second quarter or fourth quarter for many, so they study all day or something. Besides, not many RPs get people to join the first two days they're on the forums.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
XIGE, that kind of attitude is kind of whats going to be the downfall of this RP. up to standard is fine, don't get me wrong, but writing at above standard is going to be what makes this RP fun and enjoyable for everyone. paint the picture with your writing, leave no detail undone, no stone unturned. Write so that we'll see EXACTLY what you're thinking

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
I am just curious about something. With the dormitories, are we going to be sharing rooms?

On another note I know my posts are shorter than some of the others and I am working on gradually posting more in one sitting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
XIGE, if you don't have time... and you still want to RP effectively, i suggest opening a word document and writing pieces at a time and saving them, then editing what you're doing to fit the RP as it gets updated. Theres a lot of ways to get around having a lack of time to post.

please everyone, i don't want this RP to be closed down... if you need RP help, PM me. I'll be pming some of you who look like they need help.... to be brutally honest with you, i contacted Xenocrates and if I can help you all improve your RP skills, then he has agreed to consider the warning gone... so work with me here, i know not ALL of you need it... but lets try and keep the RP alive and organized, shall we?

EDIT: i'm reading through the posts... Xige, lets stick with real attacks and skills, and Turtwig is not half ground until he becomes a Torterra.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Due to the original thread being shut down, the OoC thread will also be closed.

-closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back