The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Scarlet Weather
The Game is Afoot!

Nature: Lax
Well, if you don't mind hobnobbing with an Irish ninja then Ed might be available. Maybe Brad wants help in an attempt at getting the rings off because he's afraid that if he relies on them too often they'll kill him so he goes looking for help and randomly bumps into Ed. Ed uses his knowledge of alchemy to figure out what the rings are, exactly, and that triggers a search for the other three in an effort to figure out whether they have something built in that'll help remove Brad's rings. It would also be a moment for humanizing Brad, since so far he's been a bit cocky and we haven't seen his real weaknesses yet. That's one way. There's also Ed's new partnership he'll shortly be forming with Fen to consider, because he won't pass up free advertisement for his weapons and automata.

x x x x

Old January 14th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Hmm... well, Brad may not want them off... maybe he finds Ed. Ed wants the rings. Brad can't give them away, if he tries, the rings start taking blood. Instead, Brad tells Ed of the other rings, which he can use as synthesis material. Due to help, Brad is drawn into the alliance as another member- to find dark synthesis material for weapons/armor. This works because the rings don't come off unless the user dies. Boudica, teh first user, died, so the rings fell off. Therefore, there is no built-in method to take the rings off. However, the new alliance humanizes Brad by putting a large crack in his antisocial shell. i guess you could say the rings are his potential weakness, but that will turn out neutral thanks to new spell Brad finds. We could find Brad's weakness on a mission. Lets not forget albinos ocassionally have medical issues, another weakness.

Banner made by Souless!!!!

My PC Family- PM me to either be paired with me or join teh family.
Evil Twins with: Souless
Old January 15th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Scarlet Weather
The Game is Afoot!

Eh, thing is that Ed isn't that greedy. He's not the type to want every synthesis material he comes across, especially if it's already been forged into something. Maybe he recognizes the peculiarity of the rings and asks for permission to examine them, and gets the idea that if there are more he can learn something about ancient synthesis by studying them, so he enlists Brad with the promise of finding him a way to get around the blood-loss payment. It would also make Brad a bit less... Dea Ex Machina-'d if Ed is the one to find the cure to the ring's side effect and not Brad. I mean, it was random enough just finding the ring in the first place. 0_o

x x x x

Old January 15th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Kansas
Scyther

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
he's got a solid point, Brad. Whatever the scenario....i'm gonna say we need to tone/nerf/douse your char... whatever you wanna call it. I recommend taking ACC-M's suggestion on this one.

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3
Old January 16th, 2008, 06:08 AM
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Hmm... well, they can't be taken off... but that would work for me. I mean, I did have a plan... but it'd probably be too uber. Lets go with ACC's plan. Another question: where is everyone else? This is turning into the 3 musketeers here...

Old January 16th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Kansas
Scyther

Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
ya i noticed that. i talked to some of the other RPers in PM and they said they were still in... i think Yue is having computer problems she said... but midnight and Insane... i don't know what happened to them

Old January 17th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Scarlet Weather
The Game is Afoot!

Just a shout-out to Brad, but I just researched Boudica on Wiki and danged if your history book wasn't right. Don't go calling her Celtic, though, you'll confuse me. I always thought the Celts were Irish, but apparently there were tribes scattered around Britain. I need to edit my post. 0_o

x x x x

Old January 18th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Brad
The Paper Fastener

In other news, Brad is gone for a few days in a place w/o teh Net. Disney World. (Woohoo!)

I'll be back after MLK Weekend.

The History Channel was right!

Old January 21st, 2008, 10:15 AM
Midnight_Dragon249
AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros

DX I'm sosososososo sorry... I've been horribly ill (still sortof am) and have been having terrible headaches and such... As soon as I feel able to actually think, though, I'll be all for participating. (Provided I don't get grounded for a C in Geometry.)
Old January 21st, 2008, 10:19 AM
Kansas
Scyther

O.O i hope you feel better soon! you're completely welcome to start up again whenever you're ready to

Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:12 PM
Shadow_Yue
SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?

Ok my computer is FIXED. TAT Thank god.. I'll be posting in a short while!

98% of the population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo loser, copy and paste this into your signature

Last edited by Shadow_Yue; January 22nd, 2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
Kansas
Scyther

yay! the RPers are returning!!! welcome back, Yue :)

Old January 30th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Where is everyone who replied to you, Evkay? It's been 6 days since your post here and 11 days since my post in the RPG...

Old January 30th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Kansas
Scyther

Yue said she was gonna respond -_- and so did midnight. but i haven't gotten anything from either of them. I think Dansei just quit... i see him in other RP's but not this one

Old January 30th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Should me, you and ACC-M keep it running? Other RPG"s have run on 3 people... I'd like the others to come back, of course, but time runs out on RPG's pretty quick- remember The End- It, The Parasite?

EDIT: Should each of us have more than one character???

Last edited by Brad; January 30th, 2008 at 01:04 PM.
Old January 30th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Kansas
Scyther

we can probably do us 3, i don't see a problem... then when i start the next chapter, maybe more will join and stay active -_-

Old January 30th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Kay. Do we make more characters? Y'know, maybe 2, maybe, although probably not, 3, per person (9 characters at most... pretty good...)

Old February 1st, 2008, 03:04 PM
Shadow_Yue
SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?

Ok I posted. I'm sorry that it may be short.

98% of the population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo loser, copy and paste this into your signature
Old February 2nd, 2008, 12:15 PM
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Aight. I have a new plot twist. If you have read up to where the RPG is so far, my guy, Evkay's character, and ACC-M's character are working togehter to find synthesis material and stop my rings from killing me. Then, we go on a quest to find the rings, but we may need more people. Thats where the rest of you may come in. Then, we fight monsters for each ring- Quetzalcoatl for the Junkinta Ring in the Yucatan Peninsula, Fenrir for the Skargnoth Ring in Norway, and Typhon for the Delphi Ring... at Delphi in Greece. Each ring may have something to do with the other schools. Are you interested???

Edit: 2/20

He-llo~? Did this die as well... where are you Kansas... and... ACC-M!!! Come on! Where is everbody??? TIK? Midnight? Shadow Yue? It's lonely being the last one checking teh RPG...

Last edited by Brad; February 20th, 2008 at 04:56 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links