The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2008 (09:18 AM).
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Kat View Post
*giggle* Like, thanks so much, Oni! Yours is like, awesome too!
Quote:

[/Sarah]

No really, thanks. :] I like Nathaniel from the post you made. The yougurt line is brilliant. xD

Thank you, it's a line I use quite a lot actually.

Now I need to post... That should be fun.
Old February 2nd, 2008 (10:25 AM).
SilencedShooter
Revenga

Send a message via AIM to SilencedShooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post

Thank you, it's a line I use quite a lot actually.

Now I need to post... That should be fun.
Dude, Derek and Nathanial need to have a double battle eventually. (Charizard/Blastoise o.O)
Old February 2nd, 2008 (10:28 AM).
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
Dude, Derek and Nathanial need to have a double battle eventually. (Charizard/Blastoise o.O)

Should be a good fight at that... When did the starters change?
Old February 2nd, 2008 (10:30 AM).
SilencedShooter
Revenga

Send a message via AIM to SilencedShooter
I thought Nathaniel had Squirtle.....Derek has Charmander.
Old February 2nd, 2008 (10:59 AM).
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange View Post
I thought Nathaniel had Squirtle.....Derek has Charmander.
It was originally a Cubone.
Old February 2nd, 2008 (11:31 AM).
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Nah, I thought it was always a Squirtle. o.O
I thought Nathaniel was supposed to CATCH Cubone first.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old February 2nd, 2008 (12:13 PM).
Star Girl
Dragon Obsessed

Nature: Calm
Wait are we supposed to catch certain Pokemon. Or are we allowed to catch whichever we want with the exclusion of Legendaries?

Old February 2nd, 2008 (12:19 PM).
Trainer Kat

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
I should really leave it to Raichu to answer this, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Raichu View Post
I've thought about what Pokemon everyone should catch next, how ever this is not written in stone and is more of an idea. However I'd love if Nathaniel would still catch his. I think it would make a very good addition to his character.
Kassandra: Sandshrew
Erin: Pidgy
Sarah: Oddish
Derek: Magikarp
Nathaniel: Cubone
So basically, it's just like an idea. They're Pokemon she thinks would be good for us based on our personality traits.
I for one am going to take her advice and catch Oddish--I think it would be PERFECT for Sarah [there's not much cuter and girlier than Oddish].

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Old February 2nd, 2008 (12:47 PM).
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Quote:
I should really leave it to Raichu to answer this, but...

So basically, it's just like an idea. They're Pokemon she thinks would be good for us based on our personality traits.
I for one am going to take her advice and catch Oddish--I think it would be PERFECT for Sarah [there's not much cuter and girlier than Oddish].
Ah, Okay. Thanks for clearing that up, Kat.

Yeah, I'll take the Cubone.
Old February 2nd, 2008 (12:48 PM).
Star Girl
Dragon Obsessed

Okay. Whoops missed that post. Thanks!

Old February 2nd, 2008 (01:24 PM). Edited February 2nd, 2008 by Miss Raichu.
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Quote:
Sooo I have a question about catching Pokemon. xD
I'm doing the "Sarah only catches cuties" route. I'm kind of skewed on my definition for cute [I think the Gastly line and Geodude line are...simply adorable. x3]. So I'm going to run this by you. :]

I'm going to have Sarah catch Oddish, like originally planned, and evolve it into Vileplume because I think it suits her more than Bellossom. If you want me to evolve it into Bellossom, not a problem. I'm fine with either.
I've been brainstorming other Pokemon she could have. I'm big on the idea of giving her a Pachirisu. It'd kind of be like...a Pika/Pachi rivalry, then?

BUT here's what I've been meaning to ask you. I'd LOVE for Sarah to have a Gallade. Not only do I absolutely love Gallade <3, I think it'd be a good Pokemon for a girly girl to have. It's kind of...super-hero looking. It could be like, her defender or something. xD
She could catch a Ralts, because they're so cute. It could just happen to be male, and evolve into Gallade? :x

And yes, I have given her Pokemon a lot of thought. xD
You have the right idea for all of these things! I'm so glad you know exactly what I want Sarah to be like. You where the perfect person to cast for Sarah! And Vileplume is a thousand times better then Bellossom. And I love Bellossom, so that's saying something about Vileplume.

Oh yes and everyone get ready!~ I spent my entire day at work writing up the extreme plot-twisting post! Dun dun dunnn... So as soon as oni posts I'll post it ;3
Old February 2nd, 2008 (01:37 PM).
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Quote:
You have the right idea for all of these things! I'm so glad you know exactly what I want Sarah to be like. You where the perfect person to cast for Sarah! And Vileplume is a thousand times better then Bellossom. And I love Bellossom, so that's saying something about Vileplume.

Oh yes and everyone get ready!~ I spent my entire day at work writing up the extreme plot-twisting post! Dun dun dunnn... So as soon as oni posts I'll post it ;3
Okay, seeing as Kat could get her Pokemon, I'll list the ones I wish to capture, for your judgement.

There are stories behind all, which I'll probably tell tommorow in greater detail.

So, Houndour: Porbably because he's the top dog, like Nathaniel.

Cubone: 'Cause he's mandatory. (First catch, of course).

Elekid: Mainly because I've never RPed with one before.

Eevee: Because that way, the evoution could be anything, which means that Nathaniel would have the element of surprise that he may need for this plot twist of yours.

And last but not least: Misdrevious, just to add a touch of legendend to it.

Your judgement.
Old February 2nd, 2008 (01:39 PM).
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Quote:
Okay, seeing as Kat could get her Pokemon, I'll list the ones I wish to capture, for your judgement.

There are stories behind all, which I'll probably tell tommorow in greater detail.

So, Houndour: Porbably because he's the top dog, like Nathaniel.

Cubone: 'Cause he's mandatory. (First catch, of course).

Elekid: Mainly because I've never RPed with one before.

Eevee: Because that way, the evoution could be anything, which means that Nathaniel would have the element of surprise that he may need for this plot twist of yours.

And last but not least: Misdrevious, just to add a touch of legendend to it.

Your judgement.
That sounds perfect. You could not have thought up a better team for Nathaniel. My only input is that he seems more like a Growlith person, just because Growlith is more of a hero kind of Pokemon, and Houndour is more of an anti-hero kind of Pokemon. But that's just my two cents. It's completely up to you!
Old February 2nd, 2008 (01:42 PM).
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Quote:
That sounds perfect. You could not have thought up a better team for Nathaniel. My only input is that he seems more like a Growlith person, just because Growlith is more of a hero kind of Pokemon, and Houndour is more of an anti-hero kind of Pokemon. But that's just my two cents. It's completely up to you!

Ah, but with every hero, is there not always some sort of darkness inside of them? Whether it be too much power, or to much responsibility?
Old February 2nd, 2008 (01:43 PM).
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Quote:

Ah, but with every hero, is there not always some sort of darkness inside of them? Whether it be too much power, or to much responsibility?
Very true.

Anyways I should be finished typing up my post in about 2 hours (Knowing my terrible attention span). Think you'll be done your 'meeting your new pokemon' post by then?
Old February 2nd, 2008 (01:48 PM).
Trainer Kat

Haha, thank you. xD
I'm still thinking of other Pokemon she can catch...Glameow...Azurill...

Old February 2nd, 2008 (01:48 PM).
Star Girl
Dragon Obsessed

I have a question. Is there anything resembled to the Safari Zone in it? Or is it sitll there? Because I have an idea for a member of her team if its okay with you but I kind of have to find out whether or not it still exists. Or if something similar in that same area is there now.

Old February 2nd, 2008 (01:50 PM).
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Quote:
Very true.
Quote:

Anyways I should be finished typing up my post in about 2 hours (Knowing my terrible attention span). Think you'll be done your 'meeting your new pokemon' post by then?

Yeah, I'd say so. I just need to aska question that I'm confused by; where is everyone sitting? I mean, who should I sit beside?
Old February 2nd, 2008 (02:00 PM).
Star Girl
Dragon Obsessed

I hadn't actually thought about where Erin is sitting. I guess next to Kassandra since that is normally where I place her. You could probably be next to her if you wanted to.

Old February 2nd, 2008 (02:00 PM).
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Yes there is a Safari Zone.

And just to help you guys understand the boat I drew a picture XP

I don't think I've been clear enough describing it.

As for where everyones sitting, I'm really not to sure XD
Old February 2nd, 2008 (02:02 PM).
Trainer Kat

Sarah's on the end farthest from the girls. I would assume that Derek's beside her, since she looked at his watch.

Old February 2nd, 2008 (02:06 PM).
Star Girl
Dragon Obsessed

Okay then I was thinking this for the rest of her team if its all right:

Pidgey: First catch.

Dratini: I could see her spending enough time in the Safari Zone to catch it even if it meant using up a nice chunk of her money. Seeing as how when these guys evolve they become quite a powerhouse.

Pikachu: As her electric type.

Gyrados: Her water type. I see her more likely to use a Gyrados than any of the other water types for some reason.

Vulpix: For some reason, even if its a bit cutesy for her I could see her using one. Mostly because these guys can become pretty powerful.

Old February 2nd, 2008 (02:07 PM).
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Girl View Post
Okay then I was thinking this for the rest of her team if its all right:

Pidgey: First catch.

Dratini: I could see her spending enough time in the Safari Zone to catch it even if it meant using up a nice chunk of her money. Seeing as how when these guys evolve they become quite a powerhouse.

Pikachu: As her electric type.

Gyrados: Her water type. I see her more likely to use a Gyrados than any of the other water types for some reason.

Vulpix: For some reason, even if its a bit cutesy for her I could see her using one. Mostly because these guys can become pretty powerful.
That sounds great! I can't think of anything better.
Old February 2nd, 2008 (02:15 PM).
Trainer Kat

Are we limited to only catching 5 other Pokemon? ._.;;
If so...eek...I have to pick and choose...

I'd like to be able to switch them out occasionally, like in the game/anime. But if not, then I guess her team stands as:

Ursaring- Her starter, obviously.
Gallade- <333 Her size-zero-male-model defender
Vileplume- First catch. How cute.
Pachirisu- Well, duh. It's adorable.
Rapidash- So...girly...x3
Milotic- So pretty. She won't be thrilled with Feebas though. xD It could maybe be...a gift, or something. Like James and Magikarp. Hmm...

Oh, but there are so many more Pokemon I want for her...

Old February 2nd, 2008 (02:17 PM).
Star Girl
Dragon Obsessed

That brings up a question about the Tournament. How is that going to be set up is it going to be like on the show, and if so if we are allowed more than five she will probably have others off to side for the purpose of the first rounds of the Tournament. But only for the first few once the first few have passed she would just be using her main team.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links