The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 22nd, 2007, 02:01 AM
Ranger Dude
Beginning Trainer

OK Pokemon Hunter is basicly a GBA remake of pokemon XD and colluseum.

In a nutshell:
You start off at the abandoned snagem base, and make your way through many areas such as Phenac City, Mt. Battle, Pyrite Town and Citadark Isle.

The objectives:
1. Defeat the 8 colluseums
2. Defeat Cipher @ Realgam Tower
3. Defeat Shadow Lugia @ Citadark Isle
4. Catch 3 Legendary Dogs
5. Catch Latios and Latais
6. Catch Munchlax and Bonsly (Possibly Mime Jr. Aswell)

Starters:

Either
Jolteon, Flareon or Vapoureon

Or
Munchlax, Bonsly and Mime Jr.

Or
Eevee

Characters:

Main: Off Colluseum
Proffeser.
Rival: Snagem Boss
Stephen
Cipher
Team Snagem
Old October 23rd, 2007, 05:04 PM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Good Idea ! Good luck with it and if you need help, Just PM me!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 24th, 2007, 03:49 AM
Magneto20
CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED

Nature: Jolly
Its a good idea, keep going with it.

Hey everyone! Check out my blog where I playthrough Pokemon Fire Red. It contains humour. http://thattallguyoverthere.tumblr.c...firered-log-11

So a guy started playing through Pokemon: Warped. I demand that you all watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixBje1Ae6Uw
Old February 6th, 2008, 03:32 PM
~Night
~!~Miss Cow~!~

Great idea! You should add some stuff, too. Maybe some new towns and trainers, maybe more shadow pokemon, too.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links