• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sur-Names, Anyone?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
I thought it was "Slate" o.o; Anyway, maybe for Duplica it would be ... Duplica Formina. o.o;

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Erika Florine? Just a guess at a name.
I can't think of any pokemon characters
except for gym leaders and Ash&co. right now.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Hmm, well I know what Lt. Surge's sur-name is, Surge, but what is his first name, anyone know?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Maybe his first name is on the lines of "volt."
Just something to consider as he keeps saying
stuff like ~volt and electricity.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Lieutenant L.T. Surge is my guess XD

As for the others, they don't need a last name...and any attempts to give them a name that makes them suit their type is cheesy, most of their first names already do that o_O Although Blaine Thermopoulous sounds awfully cool, I thought that one up XP

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I've heard that Misty's last name was Waterflower, and Brock's was Slate, or Stone. o_O; I don't know... I wish that I knew. They need to give out more information about the characters. It would make the show more interesting.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I had always wondered about Waterflower...either that was a hint of her last name or they were describing the beauty of Misty's sisters, referring to them as the flowers of the water. Since the phrase was never mentioned in the show besides the title of that episode, I lean toward it being the latter possibility.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
Some people say that Brock's last name is Harrison and Misty's is Williams, someone sent me a scan of a book with the cast of the movies I think and that's the last names they listed for them... then again they also DID list Tracey's last name as Sketcher instead of Sketchit... O_o;
...either way I do prefer "Waterflower" for Misty it fits her a whole lot better.

I once made up a name for Clair the Blackthorn City Gym leader...can't remember how I spelled it but I pronounced it "Dra-Go-Na" XD Just some random word I thought up while brainstorming made up last names... I think I made one up for Morty too though I can't remember it.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Kayleigh said:
I've heard that Misty's last name was Waterflower, and Brock's was Slate, or Stone. o_O; I don't know... I wish that I knew. They need to give out more information about the characters. It would make the show more interesting.
Misty's USA surname is DEFINATELY Waterflower!
---------------------------------------------------

Pryce Koorikawa
Erika Green (grass is green)
Whitney White <--o_O|||
Lorelei Freeman

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I think Williams and Harrison are just popular fanfic surnames or something, if they had surnames they would have said them by now, like how Ash is always saying "I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!" whenever he gets ready to battle o_O

If they were to give them surnames, they would have something to do with their elemental specialty, as in "Misty Waterflower", as Ash's is Ketchum, a play-on of "Catch 'Em". I doubt their surnames will ever be revealed, as there is no need for them to be revealed; I for one don't mind just referring to them as Misty and Brock.

Back