• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secrets and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Pokémon Secrets and Rumors [DEMO 1 RELEASED]

Well, it makes it's return!

Pokemon: Secrets and Rumors
The way WE PRETENDED it was supposed to be.

hack%20of.png

Pokémon Silver Version

Before we get started, lets start off with an anecdote of sorts. We can remember countless hours when we were in elementary school on the computer, at a friend's house, or in the library when we could play games, or on those old Maxpages sites reading up about Pikablu and all the other nonsense. It seems rediculous now, all those things we used to believe back then yet now we all know were just things everyone else made up. If I had a nickel for every time I tried to flip the truck over or get a Pikablue from the guy on top of Cinnibar Gym, I would be a very wealthy man right now.

story.png

This hack takes place in Kanto 3 years before Pokemon Gold and Silver. Now that has you thinking, "wait just a minute. Red/Blue/Yellow took place in Kanto 3 years before Gold and Silver!" Well, you would be right! You see, what Pokemon: Secrets and Rumours is, is essentially Red version, the way we all pretended it was supposed to be, but with a twist. While it is essentially a "Red Remake" of sorts, it will not just be the same old story as before. We've already had Red and Fire Red, we dont need the exact same thing a third time now do we? Our name is SKEETENDO, not NINTENDO afterall, haha. It will be very similar to the classic Red Story so you will be familiar with it, but it will be a fresh take on it, and this is apparent before you even leave Pallet Town. Also the biggest thing will also be all the major Rumors that people made up and believed, from Pikablu to Brick Town, will be fully implemented in the game, as close to the nonsense as you can get.

whats%20new.png

In a way, everything!

- Practically every event (and EVERY major event) has been completely re-scripted from scratch.
- New Items.
- New Pokemon.
- A few Johto Pokemon included in rumored ways.
- New Region after Kanto. (Not any region seen before)
- New TM/HM list like RBY but different.
- New Team in the New Region. (Still TR in Kanto, it has to be authentic doesnt it?)
- New features to be explained later(Can't give it all away now can we?)
- New areas to explore in Kanto.

returning%20favorites.png

- The original Kanto Gym leaders.
- Everything you knew and loved from the games that started it all.
- Cameo appearances by characters from other Pokemon Games.
- Things you may have seen before but forgot you have.

screenshots.png

lab.png
thatswhatshesaid.png

viridian.png
bricktown.png

miststone.png
ohboy.png

demo.png

See Attatchment
Patch to a clean Silver Rom

SUPPORT BANNER - Put one of these in your signature to show your support for this hack!

HTML:
[URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125910"][img]http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/3749/bannerum3.png[/img][/URL]

- Thanks to Virtual Chatot for this one.
HTML:
[URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125910"][img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3117/boredchatotut5.png[/img][/URL]

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I wanna know why were you up against that high-leveled Missingno...
Oh well... The story is kinda nice... I like Eevee as a starter though. So cute. =3

I wish you luck with this project. ^^
And hey, I'm looking forward to the new items and everything tht's new to be in the hack. :)

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nice, finally another gold hack XD
Anyways the story isn't something that is really fascinating but it sounds alright to me.

Wow, a new region after Kanto sounds great, and I can't wait to see the new pokemon.
Are we really gonna fight a missing no.? lol...

~C3LEBI

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Oh, please, a game with all the crazy plots the people imagined for R/B/Y? That's just GENIUS!
If you are accepting suggestions, I'm sure that everyone knows about one or two (or a full page) worth of rumours.

*Is still laughing at the Lv145 missingno*

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Yay! It has returned! *hugs Skeetendo* Not really ;)

Anyway, I am really happy to see this hack alive again. It wasn't you who originally started thias hack, right? I even played a beta of it. It was sooo funny to see all rumors we produced (my classmate told me that there was a special code to unlock whole new game in Pokémon Blue, called Pokémon Orange Islands and he told me that when I figure it out, it can be even Slovak :D)

So, keep it up dude, and hope you will include some beta GSC Pokémon, that can be also considered as a rumor, it was rumored that it will be in the game... :D

Cheers!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
nice to see youre back and runing with a new rom hack i really like youre projects good luck with it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
I tested this hack :D (I'ma beta tester XD)
It's pretty neat.
Lot of stuff going to be re-scripted. This is one awesome hack I'm really going to play.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
I wanna know why were you up against that high-leveled Missingno...
Oh well... The story is kinda nice... I like Eevee as a starter though. So cute. =3

I wish you luck with this project. ^^
And hey, I'm looking forward to the new items and everything tht's new to be in the hack. :)

Ah, well, that's a mystery for you to solve :P Thanks a lot!

Nice, finally another gold hack XD
Anyways the story isn't something that is really fascinating but it sounds alright to me.

Wow, a new region after Kanto sounds great, and I can't wait to see the new pokemon.
Are we really gonna fight a missing no.? lol...

~C3LEBI

Ah well the story isn't that fascinating simply because it's Red's story, just with pretty much everything that people imagined up during those days. (Well at least everything we can do :P)

And the New Region will be cool, so don't worry about any disappointment. And yes, MissingNo will be a real pokemon in this.

Another gold hack?
The story look good for me.. :D
Good luck!

Thanks!

Oh, please, a game with all the crazy plots the people imagined for R/B/Y? That's just GENIUS!
If you are accepting suggestions, I'm sure that everyone knows about one or two (or a full page) worth of rumours.

*Is still laughing at the Lv145 missingno*

Aha thanks a lot!

Yes we are accepting suggestions, but really, try not to flood the topic with them, instead PM us any rumors or secrets you remember. Thanks.

Yay! It has returned! *hugs Skeetendo* Not really ;)

Anyway, I am really happy to see this hack alive again. It wasn't you who originally started thias hack, right? I even played a beta of it. It was sooo funny to see all rumors we produced (my classmate told me that there was a special code to unlock whole new game in Pokémon Blue, called Pokémon Orange Islands and he told me that when I figure it out, it can be even Slovak :D)

So, keep it up dude, and hope you will include some beta GSC Pokémon, that can be also considered as a rumor, it was rumored that it will be in the game... :D

Cheers!

Well we actually did start it, then we stopped, for a reason I myself cannot remember :P Then someone named Liquinn took over, kind of killed it and it was gone. We looked back at an old copy of it and released "wow, how horribly done that was, glad we improved." and decided to put our other hack on hiatus (so we can restart) and bring this back.

The whole new game thing I really doubt could be done XD We'll try to include some Beta GSC stuff, we had this plan originally a while back.

nice to see youre back and runing with a new rom hack i really like youre projects good luck with it.

Thanks a lot!

I tested this hack :D (I'ma beta tester XD)
It's pretty neat.
Lot of stuff going to be re-scripted. This is one awesome hack I'm really going to play.

<3

Anyways, thanks for the support people! This keeps us motivated to keep working!

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Skeetendo, you're officially my friend now, if you don't mind of course :D

And I think many people have read CBM's thread and want to show that they support equality GBA=GBC. And you can easily notice that these replies are more mature that those noobish replies in many GBA hack threads ;) I really like this game and look forward to it. Shame that Liquinn killed the game xD. I remember him, he was later booted out....

Cheers!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ha, welcome back Skeetendo! Nice to see your project(s) around here. I guess you are working on Secrets and Rumors now (I remember that you had another hack), it's looking fine, and I was wondering if you are still needing the help from the people to give you more rumors that they've heard about during all the time? Or maybe you have enough?

I'll be waiting for more info. For now all I can do is wait intrigued by all those screenshots :)

Ah! Another thing, you seem to be working on both regions at once, isnt that a little confusing? :knockedou

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Man, these gold hacks make mine look like nothing!
This game is really good, I think I have seen it somewhere before? Oh Well.

Those screenshots make me nervous about waiting for a demo, Man.
Mist stone? Who will evolve from that? and what's up with the missingno. ? Will it have a Role in this hack?

Anyways, Drive safely and good luck,
-cooley

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
good luck on this game, looks awsome keep up the great work =D

Thanks!

Skeetendo, you're officially my friend now, if you don't mind of course :D

And I think many people have read CBM's thread and want to show that they support equality GBA=GBC. And you can easily notice that these replies are more mature that those noobish replies in many GBA hack threads ;) I really like this game and look forward to it. Shame that Liquinn killed the game xD. I remember him, he was later booted out....

Cheers!

I don't mind!

Yeah, I've noticed as well XD

Ha, welcome back Skeetendo! Nice to see your project(s) around here. I guess you are working on Secrets and Rumors now (I remember that you had another hack), it's looking fine, and I was wondering if you are still needing the help from the people to give you more rumors that they've heard about during all the time? Or maybe you have enough?

I'll be waiting for more info. For now all I can do is wait intrigued by all those screenshots :)

Ah! Another thing, you seem to be working on both regions at once, isnt that a little confusing? :knockedou

Yeah we've had a list of a bunch of rumors before, but lost it, and many of the Freewebs sites are closed down or lost now. Any rumors or secrets would be appreciated! Just PM them to us.

Man, these gold hacks make mine look like nothing!
This game is really good, I think I have seen it somewhere before? Oh Well.

Those screenshots make me nervous about waiting for a demo, Man.
Mist stone? Who will evolve from that? and what's up with the missingno. ? Will it have a Role in this hack?

Anyways, Drive safely and good luck,
-cooley

Thanks. The Mist Stone? Well, you'll have to wait and find out :P And MissingNo. as of right now, really has no role in the story, other than being a "Pokémon".

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
i don't know, i like the idea, but why make a red remake on gold?
Oh well, i guess i'm gonna find out!
Best of luck, i wonder what the secrets are!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
Just be careful of Liquinn
This guy stole this hack :P so yeah...
Thats what they've told me.
But this is really property of Skeetendo.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Mist Stone??? Isn't that for evolving... Blastoise, Venusaur and Charizard? Into like, Charcoal or Zilla or whatever :P? Does this mean you'll have a Venustoise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back