The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 9th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Advertise here
Really cool. Good luck with this! I like the everything's changed part

i am a graphic designer :: want to help me w/ pokemon copper?
Old February 9th, 2008, 01:06 PM
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
how about the secret in Red where you to that glitch to get mew? And how about the missingno one? I know they are glitches, but you can insert them as secrets if you want?
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old February 9th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Shadowz
Among the Shadowz...

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadowz Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowz
Whooo, great hack Skeetendo, i love the Graphics and new additions. Well done!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 9th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Skeetendo, Inc.
The REAL Pokémon Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN View Post
My friend said after the boat leaves you can see mew in the water.
And in fr/lg only a hidden lava cookie is there.
Is there going to be glitch city there also?
Well the one with Mew in the water probably won't be done, since the Truck way is more popular.

And yes, we are going to try our best to include Glitch City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chatot View Post
Pyro, you are so freakin' Brilliant ;3

I love what you've done, and I can't wait to obsess play!
Haha, I love you too XD

But you can't forget Mateo, he's done a lot of major work on this Without him, there probably wouldn't be this much done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai. View Post
Really cool. Good luck with this! I like the everything's changed part
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itman1234 View Post
how about the secret in Red where you to that glitch to get mew? And how about the missingno one? I know they are glitches, but you can insert them as secrets if you want?
Well, that Mew glitch was a glitch within the Red coding, to replicate that would be extremely hard, that's something maybe CBM or Mr. Mustard could pull off

And the MissingNo. glitch? Well, I think that may be possible, Mateo was talking to me about it saying he could do it and I think he's been working on it, but we're going to wait till we hit Cinnabar Island to try that.

If you want to be a friend of Skeetendo, just PM us!

Old February 9th, 2008, 10:07 PM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
It's weird what I've been founding as rumors around the web... some are simply... hilarious... like getting Yoshi, walking into Bill's machine and warping to the Orange Islands, using those ????? items as surfboards (well, this is one's not a rumor, in fact ), and I heard of a lot of new cities and all that (maybe they were just the Beta maps...) Very interesting, indeed.

Let's hope you can manage to reproduce at least a good number of all the rumors around. At least it'll be funny to try this time and see THEY WORK!

Good luck!

Old February 9th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Star Girl
Dragon Obsessed

Nature: Calm
Hey just curious, is Arcanine going to be classified as a legendary in this? Good luck with the game I am looking forward to playing it when you do release a beta.

Old February 9th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Skeetendo, Inc.
The REAL Pokémon Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowz View Post
Whooo, great hack Skeetendo, i love the Graphics and new additions. Well done!
Seemed to have missed this comment last time Not sure how... anyways thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
It's weird what I've been founding as rumors around the web... some are simply... hilarious... like getting Yoshi, walking into Bill's machine and warping to the Orange Islands, using those ????? items as surfboards (well, this is one's not a rumor, in fact ), and I heard of a lot of new cities and all that (maybe they were just the Beta maps...) Very interesting, indeed.

Let's hope you can manage to reproduce at least a good number of all the rumors around. At least it'll be funny to try this time and see THEY WORK!

Good luck!
Haha well, in the old Secrets and Rumors, I actually put Yoshi in it Although he wasn't in any of the betas. The orange islands, hmm, I've heard this. Could be interesting. The ????? surfboards I've played with numerous times back in RB!

Well we'll try our hardest to replicate them, even if not, we'll try our best to include them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Girl View Post
Hey just curious, is Arcanine going to be classified as a legendary in this? Good luck with the game I am looking forward to playing it when you do release a beta.
Perhaps, not to sure

And thanks.

We don't have a planned beta date as of yet, and we probably won't have a set date at anytime as we don't want to have to rush to finish the beta on time for that date. We've done this multiple times in the past and have had many bugs and text errors.

What I can say is this beta may not be to far away. It depends on how much work we get done in the next while.

Old February 10th, 2008, 04:18 AM
jj_olli
It's coming...

Nice game, I heard about Bill's Garden, where you can get every Pokemon of the 2nd gen, I spended hours to get there, but never was able to xD. and the Orange Islands, it was something like: "When you have every Pokemon on lv. 100, take a Lapras with surf and surf south from Cinnabar Island, then you will be able to get to the Orange Islands, with everything included." Today I laugh about my childish behaviour years ago xD
Old February 10th, 2008, 05:31 AM
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_olli View Post
Nice game, I heard about Bill's Garden, where you can get every Pokemon of the 2nd gen, I spended hours to get there, but never was able to xD. and the Orange Islands, it was something like: "When you have every Pokemon on lv. 100, take a Lapras with surf and surf south from Cinnabar Island, then you will be able to get to the Orange Islands, with everything included." Today I laugh about my childish behaviour years ago xD
oh yeah! Bills garden was a popular rumor back then, are you going to include that?
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

Old February 10th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Bills garden hmm never heard of that would be pretty funny to see lol
Old February 10th, 2008, 08:28 AM
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
Bills garden hmm never heard of that would be pretty funny to see lol
really? You never heard of it? There was some thing you had to do, and then if you go to the back of bills house, you will enter bill's garden, and numerous people say different things will happen there (e.g. Get every pokemon, all pokemon are level 100, etc...), but if he does it, i bet he will think of his own thing that will happen!
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

Old February 10th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Deokishisu
Mr. Magius

Nature: Relaxed
Wow, I remember seeing Secrets and Rumors before, and I liked the idea. This looks really good, and I'm looking forward to playing it.

I have a couple rumors. I remember hearing that if you give the little girl ontop of Celedon's Dept. Store all the drinks she's asked for, then talked to her 151 times, she'd get annoyed and give you a Flareth if you promised to leave her alone.

I also heard that after beating the Elite Four an insane amount of times, Prof. Oak will lead you into the Hall of Fame room and say something along the lines of, "You've been here enough, you know your way around." Then you could move freely. In the lower righthand corner of the room there was a staircase that led to a pier with a boat. If you got on the boat it'll take you to an island where there was another Safari Zone. Here you could catch Johto Pokemon and find the three ledgendary dogs running around outside the Safari Zone's gates. (I'm guessing there was supposed to be grass outside that Safari Zone.)

Just two interesting rumors I heard. The second one would be fun to play through though. Good luck!
Old February 10th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich

Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deokishisu View Post
Wow, I remember seeing Secrets and Rumors before, and I liked the idea. This looks really good, and I'm looking forward to playing it.

I have a couple rumors. I remember hearing that if you give the little girl ontop of Celedon's Dept. Store all the drinks she's asked for, then talked to her 151 times, she'd get annoyed and give you a Flareth if you promised to leave her alone.

I also heard that after beating the Elite Four an insane amount of times, Prof. Oak will lead you into the Hall of Fame room and say something along the lines of, "You've been here enough, you know your way around." Then you could move freely. In the lower righthand corner of the room there was a staircase that led to a pier with a boat. If you got on the boat it'll take you to an island where there was another Safari Zone. Here you could catch Johto Pokemon and find the three ledgendary dogs running around outside the Safari Zone's gates. (I'm guessing there was supposed to be grass outside that Safari Zone.)

Just two interesting rumors I heard. The second one would be fun to play through though. Good luck!
Um...no...neither one of those is true
Old February 10th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Deokishisu
Mr. Magius

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chatot View Post
Um...no...neither one of those is true
Um... I know, it's just two rumors I heard. Do you really think I'd believe some 7 year old's made up cheat? It's just something that could be implemented in the hack if they like it.
Old February 10th, 2008, 09:22 AM
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

I've never heard those rumors...i think they are just implementing well known ones, such as the mew under the truck one.
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

Old February 10th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich

Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
Quote:
Originally Posted by itman1234 View Post
I've never heard those rumors...i think they are just implementing well known ones, such as the mew under the truck one.
I freaked out when I tried that and it actually worked xD
Old February 10th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Skeetendo, Inc.
The REAL Pokémon Company

I've actually heard of those two rumors that Deokishisu mentioned. Except with the Hall of Fame, instead of going to a Safari Zone, you walk around the Hall of Fame and there are Pokégods all around and in other rooms.

Old February 11th, 2008, 01:17 AM
YellowPen
:)

yeah i good rumour i remembered was if you name the magikarp you buy "mew" it turns into one.

A bit pointless to do that in the hack, cause there is mew under the truck though XD

Old February 11th, 2008, 02:06 AM
thethethethe
Gym Leader

Whoa! I can't believe I haven't seen this. Seems like its leaning towards the novelty to side of hacking like, the dude's World Famous Talking Cactus Hack (not saying thats a bad thing, I enjoyed that hack).

But since it looks like people are listing rumours.... Has anyone heard the Death of Oak rumour, or is this just some idea that I can't remember whether or not I thought of it? I think I remember this from years ago, and that once you triggered some event, and went to Oak's Lab, an aid would tell you he was dead, and you would go to the grassy bit next to route 1(In the border of Pokemon Red), to his funeral and there would be a gathering of incredibly strong Trainers and Wild Pokemon, or something similiar to that, I'm not to sure on the specifics.
Old February 11th, 2008, 02:08 AM
EvEv94
Mapper

Wow. I can't wait for it to come out. Looks awesome dude. :]
Old February 11th, 2008, 05:51 AM
Skeetendo, Inc.
The REAL Pokémon Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyboy View Post
yeah i good rumour i remembered was if you name the magikarp you buy "mew" it turns into one.

A bit pointless to do that in the hack, cause there is mew under the truck though XD
Yeah I've heard of it, but also pointless like you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethethethe View Post
Whoa! I can't believe I haven't seen this. Seems like its leaning towards the novelty to side of hacking like, the dude's World Famous Talking Cactus Hack (not saying thats a bad thing, I enjoyed that hack).

But since it looks like people are listing rumours.... Has anyone heard the Death of Oak rumour, or is this just some idea that I can't remember whether or not I thought of it? I think I remember this from years ago, and that once you triggered some event, and went to Oak's Lab, an aid would tell you he was dead, and you would go to the grassy bit next to route 1(In the border of Pokemon Red), to his funeral and there would be a gathering of incredibly strong Trainers and Wild Pokemon, or something similiar to that, I'm not to sure on the specifics.
Oh don't worry about it, I loved that hack too XD It was one of the first Pokémon Hacks I played. (That and CBM's World of Changes )

I THINK I've heard that rumor before, don't really remember. It would be interesting, but since Oak probably plays a few roles in other rumors (I'm just guessing ) it probably won't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvEv94 View Post
Wow. I can't wait for it to come out. Looks awesome dude. :]
Thanks!

Old February 11th, 2008, 07:31 AM
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
This hack looks promising :)
Will the glitch town behind the pokemon league also appear?

Off-topic: Will you one day continue with "Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi"?

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old February 11th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Teddiursa™
Never Give up

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Teddiursa™
Hmmm a Gold hack Ehh, Ill be keeping my eye out for this.
Progress:
0%
Old February 11th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Νιτραμ
Trainer

Guys, let's congratulate Skeetendo!

He has earned a mini-award of ROM Hacking Newsletter - it becamme Pinned hack of RHN 1!

So, keep it up dude, I am really looking forward on this ;)
Old February 11th, 2008, 11:56 AM
SerenadeDS
Trainer

Hm.. I can't wait till a Beta, cause I can't wait to see how this hack will turn out. Hehe.. This is pretty nice, so keep it up and good luck!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here